Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Why Do We Ignore Obvoius Red Flags?

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

death_wish. .

Banned
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
238
Age
33
Location
California
What is it about puzzy, that even when we sense danger, and our gut instinct is screaming that something is wrong..

We continue to kid ourselves and believe shyte will workout?

I want to hear about your experience of ignoring Red Flags, and how that worked out for you?
scarcity , the reason why chad doesn't put up with her buullshiit is because he can easily smash another chick he has REAL confidence through years of positive encouragement ( many girlfriends , favorite child , getiin hit on constantly) most average not bad lookin men usually put up with more cause of attachment to pzzy

i ignored red flags now i have a 2 year old daughter, i dont get to seee. she got full custody after my mother died now shes facking some other guy

ignored red flags again now im in deep ****ee with a young immature chick , who im stuck with due to her family kickin her out and some other ishh , dont ignore the red flags brother
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Why do we ignore red flags.............hmmm let's see.

1. Because we are lonely
2. Because we feel we need to be in a relationship to be happy.
3. because something is missing in our lives and we are trying to fill a void.
4. because we feel she is "above our dating level" and want her.
5. Because she is younger than us and we feel it would be a feather in our caps to our friends.

I am sure there are many more. I have been guilty of all the above.

Having said that, I am moving beyond it, and rarely ignore red flags anymore.
excellent I love how you encouraged me not to settle. Awesome attitude here, a valuable contributor.
 

revolutionnow

Banned
Joined
Sep 23, 2016
Messages
119
Reaction score
6
Age
43
Glad to read that other members are also recognizing self-accountability; rather than always shifting 100% blame on the gal.

Years ago, met a gal that to this day, she and I seemed to be quite in sync. This also included our negative traits as well Neither she nor I gave much 'wiggle room' for the other when it came to disagreements. When it was good, it was great and when it was bad, it was very bad.

After one of the many semi-break ups (usually lasting three to four days) I did some thinking and came to a positive realization. I shared this with her; thinking that this would solve nearly all our conflicts. I was rather stoked because it was like finding that missing piece of the puzzle.

I told her that I now realized that the things that bothered me about her ... were actually identical traits that also resided within me. She was also the introspective type and I figured that after sharing my epiphany, we'd get a good laugh at our own selves. Then, we'd work through our own stuff and the relationship would move forward.

Instead, her response was... "I see these things in you, but I don't see them within myself."
That's a red flag not just slapping me in the face, but pinning me down and saying "walk away now."
For the next year or so, when things were good, my clothes were ironed, she cooked and secks was always there. But, conflicts always continually occurred. She was the same version a year later and I wasn't (I continued to work on myself).

There actually is a silver lining to all this.
Throughout my childhood and adult life, I could never figure out why my parents got married in the first place (they divorced after a few years) . Following their divorce, their complaints about the other were also the very traits that they each possessed. They never saw the negatives within themselves; only in the other. With my relationship I described above, I was now able to better understand my folks and why they married and why they divorced.
Nice
 
Top