Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Do We Ignore Obvoius Red Flags?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because banging a girl is more fun than rubbing one out. (I stole this from a thread from years ago.)

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
What is it about puzzy, that even when we sense danger, and our gut instinct is screaming that something is wrong..

We continue to kid ourselves and believe shyte will workout?

I want to hear about your experience of ignoring Red Flags, and how that worked out for you?
scarcity , the reason why chad doesn't put up with her buullshiit is because he can easily smash another chick he has REAL confidence through years of positive encouragement ( many girlfriends , favorite child , getiin hit on constantly) most average not bad lookin men usually put up with more cause of attachment to pzzy

i ignored red flags now i have a 2 year old daughter, i dont get to seee. she got full custody after my mother died now shes facking some other guy

ignored red flags again now im in deep ****ee with a young immature chick , who im stuck with due to her family kickin her out and some other ishh , dont ignore the red flags brother

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Why do we ignore red flags.............hmmm let's see.

1. Because we are lonely
2. Because we feel we need to be in a relationship to be happy.
3. because something is missing in our lives and we are trying to fill a void.
4. because we feel she is "above our dating level" and want her.
5. Because she is younger than us and we feel it would be a feather in our caps to our friends.

I am sure there are many more. I have been guilty of all the above.

Having said that, I am moving beyond it, and rarely ignore red flags anymore.
excellent I love how you encouraged me not to settle. Awesome attitude here, a valuable contributor.

revolutionnow

Banned
Reaction score
Glad to read that other members are also recognizing self-accountability; rather than always shifting 100% blame on the gal.

Years ago, met a gal that to this day, she and I seemed to be quite in sync. This also included our negative traits as well Neither she nor I gave much 'wiggle room' for the other when it came to disagreements. When it was good, it was great and when it was bad, it was very bad.

After one of the many semi-break ups (usually lasting three to four days) I did some thinking and came to a positive realization. I shared this with her; thinking that this would solve nearly all our conflicts. I was rather stoked because it was like finding that missing piece of the puzzle.

I told her that I now realized that the things that bothered me about her ... were actually identical traits that also resided within me. She was also the introspective type and I figured that after sharing my epiphany, we'd get a good laugh at our own selves. Then, we'd work through our own stuff and the relationship would move forward.

Instead, her response was... "I see these things in you, but I don't see them within myself."
That's a red flag not just slapping me in the face, but pinning me down and saying "walk away now."
For the next year or so, when things were good, my clothes were ironed, she cooked and secks was always there. But, conflicts always continually occurred. She was the same version a year later and I wasn't (I continued to work on myself).

There actually is a silver lining to all this.
Throughout my childhood and adult life, I could never figure out why my parents got married in the first place (they divorced after a few years) . Following their divorce, their complaints about the other were also the very traits that they each possessed. They never saw the negatives within themselves; only in the other. With my relationship I described above, I was now able to better understand my folks and why they married and why they divorced.
Nice