Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do we have to come up with excuses for not liking women with a high body count?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just completely untrue. Me and my GF were our first relationships and that ended because after college she wanted to live near her family and focus on an advanced degree while I wanted to move across the country and start a new life. We are still in friendly terms and have no ill thoughts against one another. Life just happens and there's more crossroads for the younger generations then there was for the older ones. If we both have contradicting unfulfilled goals in life then that is not going to help the relationship whatsoever. Ironically, the couples I know getting divorced or have been divorced are the High School Sweetheart couples that never left their hometown.
There are women who wait for men who do 5 yr long prison sentences. There are women who wait for 3 years to immigrate to a new country for their man. If you are her high score she will wait for a decade.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just completely untrue. Me and my GF were our first relationships and that ended because after college she wanted to live near her family and focus on an advanced degree while I wanted to move across the country and start a new life. We are still in friendly terms and have no ill thoughts against one another. Life just happens and there's more crossroads for the younger generations then there was for the older ones. If we both have contradicting unfulfilled goals in life then that is not going to help the relationship whatsoever. Ironically, the couples I know getting divorced or have been divorced are the High School Sweetheart couples that never left their hometown.
What you're presenting as a 'good girl' is IMO more dangerous than the hoe with 30 bodycount. The latter is easy to spot and only a complete fool would want to wife her up. The former will probably have no obvious red flags on the surface, the guy marries her thinking he hit the jackpot, soon a kid or 2 follow. Then 4 years down the road, 'life just happens' AGAIN ...this time ending in divorce or dead bedroom.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my GF were our first relationships and that ended because after college she wanted to live near her family and focus on an advanced degree while I wanted to move across the country and start a new life. We are still in friendly terms and have no ill thoughts against one another. Life just happens and there's more crossroads for the younger generations then there was for the older ones. If we both have contradicting unfulfilled goals in life then that is not going to help the relationship whatsoever. Ironically, the couples I know getting divorced or have been divorced are the High School Sweetheart couples that never left their hometown.
I met the girl I married in high school. We dated long distance for several years due to attending colleges in different states. She graduated1.5yrs before me. I told her if she wanted to be with me she needed to move to XYZ city because that's where I was headed after I graduated. That's exactly what she did. It was a city that was near my family as well. It was the first true test of submission. Never once did I hear any crap about it either.

My mother gave up her career to support my father, and raise a family. We moved all over the country every 5yrs. Thats what a good submissive woman does that values her husband and her family.

Its not about contradicting unfulfilled goals, its about she didn't want to follow your lead and was not submissive enough. Submissive women make the best choices. I think you dodged a bullet, just like @pipeman84 said.

I think you younger guys lack good role models on what a woman should be. Or maybe I'm just too old school. But there is a reason women are out of control these days. Men in the old days never accepted the crap you younger guys put up with.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are chasing a fantasy that is no different than a girl that is chasing her mythical Prince Charming Chad Jesus that will fulfil her Teenage Dreams. It is 2024, so good luck finding a girl that is okay with pre-civil rights Legal Guardianship standards. It is not surprising that posters hold this belief that there are no more good women out there anymore because their standards are not applicable to any woman born after 1990. In addition, not every guy is wanting a submissive housewife like in the new Ted show.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one of the biggest signs she's NOT a good girl. If her supposed love and loyalty are gone when the college ends or one of you changes jobs, then you can be sure later on she won't be in a relationship because of love but because she settles, has kids and needs another income etc.

Good points made.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are probably on different pages and that's fine. Women with lots of sexual partners rank right up there with criminals, street bums, and people who don't pay their bills. I will let you give them 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chances. I have been burned enough times. It always ends in disaster.
Giving lots of changes & being overly forgiving, turning a blind eye to her very high notch count, is a young man's game.

Young dudes can waste time, get burned a few times & still have enough time at hand to lock down a better quality woman.

As you get older, and have already experienced a bunch of fukery from broken, ran through girls, patience, understanding, giving her multiple opportunities, that all gets thrown out of the window.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met the girl I married in high school. We dated long distance for several years due to attending colleges in different states. She graduated1.5yrs before me. I told her if she wanted to be with me she needed to move to XYZ city because that's where I was headed after I graduated. That's exactly what she did. It was a city that was near my family as well. It was the first true test of submission. Never once did I hear any crap about it either.
Are you two still together?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you two still together?
No, The flame has long burned out on my end. She cheated on me and ended a great relationship that lasted almost 15yrs. Best relationship I ever had. I never knew it but I was her high score guy.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
She cheated on me and ended a great relationship that lasted almost 15yrs. I never knew it but I was her high score guy.
This sounds contradictory imho, bro. Maybe she had some loose screws because a sane woman would never risk losing her High Score guy by cheating with a lesser option.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds contradictory imho, bro. Maybe she had some loose screws because a sane woman would never risk losing her High Score guy by cheating with a lesser option.
Not necessarily. She wouldn't be the first wife to divorce her husband for 'greener pastures' to realise later that she dumped the best man she could get. Ask @MatureDJ, he has plenty of crying regretful divorcees on video. Some women trade in their Toyota for a worn out BMW that will leave them stranded.

Isildur1

Don Juan
Reaction score
on the one hand we want low body counts on the other hand we want women to just wait for us and hope that they magically wait for us to approach them while they are a virgin and for them then to submit to us . this expectation is pretty wild and unrealistic. You need to be proactive and keep approaching and do your own due diligence for sure on the women you meet - the black pill expectations simply don't make sense in real life when applied.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could see that. You are free to assume whatever you would like. You are also drawing conclusions based on a few lines from a book you have never read. Not everything you read on SS translates perfectly to the real world, including your theory here.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I could see that. You are free to assume whatever you would like. You are also drawing conclusions based on a few lines from a book you have never read. Not everything you read on SS translates perfectly to the real world, including your theory here.
Would you expand on that? What led to the cheating and do you still feel like it was worth it to be married to her for 15 years in that case? Were there any signs based on her values and behaviors that would make sense as to why she would cheat on a relationship that was so great? Or did the effort or care just diminish from one or both sides just from being with each other so long? All just out of curiosity to reflect and learn from your experience. No pressure and you don't need to go into it if you wouldn't like to.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you expand on that? What led to the cheating and do you still feel like it was worth it to be married to her for 15 years in that case? Were there any signs based on her values and behaviors that would make sense as to why she would cheat on a relationship that was so great? Or did the effort or care just diminish from one or both sides just from being with each other so long? All just out of curiosity to reflect and learn from your experience. No pressure and you don't need to go into it if you wouldn't like to.
I don't want to hijack this thread, so I will start a new one. Whenever I share bits of my exwife story it always generates curiosity.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You are free to assume whatever you would like. You are also drawing conclusions based on a few lines from a book you have never read. Not everything you read on SS translates perfectly to the real world, including your theory here.
That´s totally fair, brother. I didnt mean to offend in any way or touch a nerve and I apologize if I did.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This high score thing is not something that guarantees her loyalty..
You put on a bunch of weight, get a little sloppy with your frame from time to time which happens to most men, see how quick she starts looking around at greener pastures.

As pointed out by @AmsterdamAssassin woman leave high score guys all of the time, so they can get back on the cawk carousel, only to find out, nothing better is outhere.

If females who view you as her best option, can leave or cheat on you, what do you think the girl with 38 body count is likely to do.

Last edited:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This high score thing is not something I believe is something that guarantees her loyalty..
You put on a bunch of weight, get a little sloppy with your frame from time to time which happens to most men, see how quick she starts looking around at greener pastures.

As pointed out by @AmsterdamAssassin woman leave high score guys all of the time, so they can get back on the cawk carousel, only to find out, nothing better is outhere.

If females who view you as her best option, can leave or cheat on you, what do you think the girl with 38 body count is likely to do.
Perspective is something a person only gets after the wheels come off and you experience something different. You don't know how great something was until you have experienced something less. Thats when the scores are assigned.

Last edited: