Why do we have to come up with excuses for not liking women with a high body count?

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are rare. If they were not rare we would not be on this site. I have banged and dated a lot of chicks ( not as much as some of the vets here but still). Most of them have their hidden evil. The ones that were actually good catches you were too young to realize it. Now they are gone.
So how are you supposed to emotionally connect with an actual good girl when you are holding this "all women have their hidden evil" philosophy?

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how are you supposed to emotionally connect with an actual good girl when you are holding this "all women have their hidden evil" philosophy?
You can emotionally connect. You just eventually find out that no woman is perfect. It takes a lot of dedication to stay with a woman. You have to really be able to overlook ALOT of flaws.

This is especially true if you want a hot one. Most attractive chicks are a pain in the azz on some level. You have to irrationally love them to stay with them.

The girls that are chill, cool, and stable are usually fat or ugly. Just the way it is.

" If you want to happy for the rest of your life, dont make a pretty woman your wife"..Jimmy Soul
" There no such thing, like a woman with good looks who cooks and cleans"...Eminem

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw past the age of 25 or so there are no more " good girls". If she was so good she would have been snatched up at 20 or in college. You will have to settle on something brother. Or never reproduce. Its just the way it is. Probably always been this way.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You raise an interesting point. Yes, I have dated someone who fits the description, and I've also encountered a few others in similar situations. However, I believe it's essential not to rush to judgment or attach stigma to these individuals. It's crucial to understand their backgrounds and experiences as well. Questions like: How did they lose their virginity? Have they ever faced harassment or assault? What cultural influences shaped their decisions? Did they face judgment and criticism from friends, family, or peers? These inquiries can help us empathize and gain a deeper understanding of their lives. It's important not to pigeonhole women as "sluts" without considering the complex challenges and experiences they face as individuals.
We are probably on different pages and that's fine. Women with lots of sexual partners rank right up there with criminals, street bums, and people who don't pay their bills. I will let you give them 2nd, 3rd, and 4th chances. I have been burned enough times. It always ends in disaster.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can emotionally connect. You just eventually find out that no woman is perfect. It takes a lot of dedication to stay with a woman. You have to really be able to overlook ALOT of flaws.
Yeah, but you aren't going to do this if you are living by the philosophy that all women are conniving manipulative 304s waiting to hop on Chad or Tyrone's dvck.

Btw past the age of 25 or so there are no more " good girls". If she was so good she would have been snatched up at 20 or in college. You will have to settle on something brother. Or never reproduce. Its just the way it is. Probably always been this way.
Not true at all. Relationships tend to fail during the transition phase between post college and the thirties. They could be separated by jobs, they realize they are incompatible post college, and etc.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I might make a separate topic on this video, but this perfectly describes what I am talking about.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but you aren't going to do this if you are living by the philosophy that all women are conniving manipulative 304s waiting to hop on Chad or Tyrone's dvck.

Not true at all. Relationships tend to fail during the transition phase between post college and the thirties. They could be separated by jobs, they realize they are incompatible post college, and etc.
I didnt say that they are all going to cheat. But the vast majority of them have either emotional issues, will divorce you when they are "not happy", are bytches. You have never been married so you don't know how bad wives can be. A rare pleasant attractive women is very rare. You dont have to believe me. I could be wrong but the fact that you are on this site proves me right.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didnt say that they are all going to cheat. But the vast majority of them have either emotional issues, will divorce you when they are "not happy", are bytches. You have never been married so you don't know how bad wives can be. A rare pleasant attractive women is very rare. You dont have to believe me. I could be wrong but the fact that you are on this site proves me right.
You can continue to have this mentality, but no decent woman is going to want to be with a guy that thinks she is a conniving praying mantis ready to screw him over. I would say the same concept applies to men. You wouldn't want to date a woman that is constantly paranoid about you cheating on her? You go get groceries to make a steak dinner and this bvsh has just killed the mood with her paranoia thinking you drove down the street to visit your second family.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any count higher than 8-10 is too much.
I totally agree. I've never committed to any past 7. But as female society becomes more promiscuous I would think that is becoming more difficult to find girls like that. I feel for guys that have something to offer that want something serious. He might have to compromise on her looks to get it.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But as female society becomes more promiscuous I would think that is becoming more difficult to find girls like that. I feel for guys that have something to offer that want something serious. He might have to compromise on her looks to get it.
Nah not compromising on looks to get it. And nobody has to either. If they can understand and apply what Pandora and Desi are talking about with regards to alpha widows and high score

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can continue to have this mentality, but no decent woman is going to want to be with a guy that thinks she is a conniving praying mantis ready to screw him over. I would say the same concept applies to men. You wouldn't want to date a woman that is constantly paranoid about you cheating on her? You go get groceries to make a steak dinner and this bvsh has just killed the mood with her paranoia thinking you drove down the street to visit your second family.
You are projecting. Can you show me where I implied that I was paranoid about cheating? I never wrote such a thing. I said most women have something that you have to compromise severely with. If you don't know this then you have not dated many women.

Even if this woman is a magical good girl with a low body count she may have a debt issue, or she may not be submissive, or she may have a weight issue. Finding a really chill easy to get a long with HOT girl is rare. You are going to have to put up with some bs.

For me I am okay with a little higher body count as long as she has the looks. Other men want a lower body count but have to compromise on looks.

You are the equivalent of a 29 yr old woman waiting out for the rich, 6 foot 4 millionaire, who has a big Johnson, who only works 40 hrs a week etc.

Single women at the age of 29 all have something wrong with them and that is okay. No one is perfect.

I know a girl who married an engineer. I think they were both virgins. A few years down the line she got into great shape. He did not. She started posting thirst trap photos of her new body online. Thats when we knew it was a wrap. No one could have predicted this. This chick was a good girl. Met him in college, storybook wedding etc. Like I said every woman comes with some hidden evil even the good ones. You just have to pick your poison.

Adios.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if this woman is a magical good girl with a low body count she may have a debt issue, or she may not be submissive, or she may have a weight issue. Finding a really chill easy to get a long with HOT girl is rare. You are going to have to put up with some bs.
It is not that hard to find a woman without any of those issues. It doesn't have to be necessarily cheating, but if you have this pessimistic mindset that every girl is out to get you then you will find any nook and cranny to cry wolf on. I could find you a girl with her finances and mental health together, but you would find any small crack to conjure up something because it is in the mindset at the end of the day. There are plenty of methods to find quality women for relationships, but all of that goes down the drain if you have a pessimistic perspective of women.

For me I am okay with a little higher body count as long as she has the looks. Other men want a lower body count but have to compromise on looks.
Goes back to my previous point and the video I mentioned. You are programed to date women that fuel your ideology. A hot woman with a high body count is never going to be a faithful partner and more than likely screw you over at the end of the day.

You are the equivalent of a 29 yr old woman waiting out for the rich, 6 foot 4 millionaire, who has a big Johnson, who only works 40 hrs a week etc.

Single women at the age of 29 all have something wrong with them and that is okay. No one is perfect.
So what if the woman was married from high school and the guy died in a tragic car accident. Is there something wrong with her? This is the problem with absolute statements lol.

I know a girl who married an engineer. I think they were both virgins. A few years down the line she got into great shape. He did not. She started posting thirst trap photos of her new body online. Thats when we knew it was a wrap. No one could have predicted this. This chick was a good girl. Met him in college, storybook wedding etc. Like I said every woman comes with some hidden evil even the good ones. You just have to pick your poison.
This is an anecdotal, but marriages are not some magically sealed bonds that carry on till death. Not only does one have to be wise about the life partner he or she chooses, but he or she has to commit to maintaining & furthering the marriage as well. Going off stories from your friends or the internet is never a smart move because you only hear their narrative and NOBODY IS THE VILLAIN IN THEIR OWN STORY PERIOD!

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A slvt can reform herself overnight into the saintliest good girl if she sets her mind on snagging the right guy; maybe you and then go back to being an intrepid and shameless whxre when her pvssy tells her it's time to meet the wrong kind of guy again. This can all happen before you bat an eye and you would be none the wiser.

They "reform" when they get old and dry with children normally after their 3rd decade and they become inveterate churchgoers, suddenly real close to her parents and community organizers. Women have the genius for life, they roll with the punches and they take what is on offer. For this, they have my not-so-grudging admiration. That, and the exquisite and unspeakable uses of their splendid curves and alternately wet and dry holes.

High body count is the most insidious and disgusting of LTR-girlfriend-worthy violations. It is really unfortunate because basically every chick out there outside of Saudi Arabia has been chain smoking pole since their late teens. So what's a guy to do..

You can either rationalize by burning that into your frontal cortex and potentially LTR/wife up a used cvm dumpster female who will lie to you about her sexcapades

or

dive into the deep end of the Mack daddy player lifestyle by icing the heart and offering no commitment whatsoever when going thru the ringer with women.

If you are banging a chick for long enough regardless of her past you will develop some kind of pair bond, and eventually that will lead to emotional investment, and it's concomitant pain, one way or the other.

My father once told me “Your gut is God and Nature whispering in your ear” and I been running with that ever since.

Last edited:

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one of the biggest signs she's NOT a good girl. If her supposed love and loyalty are gone when the college ends or one of you changes jobs, then you can be sure later on she won't be in a relationship because of love but because she settles, has kids and needs another income etc.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Good Girl" is just another form of female game. A lot of red pill suckers believe in it. All seductresses have their archetypes and it's a law of nature that everyone wants some. That cute Disney princess you long for is gonna get hers.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High body count is the most insidious and disgusting of LTR-girlfriend-worthy violations. It is really unfortunate because basically every chick out there outside of Saudi Arabia has been chain smoking pole since their late teens. So what's a guy to do..

If you are banging a chick for long enough regardless of her past you will develop some kind of pair bond, and eventually that will lead to emotional investment, and it's concomitant pain, one way or the other.

My father once told me “Your gut is God and Nature whispering in your ear” and I been running with that ever since.
Facts on facts man. Well written too. I was shocked that even conservative countries the girls still have only slightly lower numbers. When you travel you are not going to get the best of the best. Those are always snagged up quick. Even if they are virgins their mind is still in abundance mode because of the internet. They are in some small village sending tit pics on the same website they met you. Or they are flirting with dudes online. Good girls are still out there but its getting hard to find. Maybe only Saudi Arabia and Iran the girls are chaste.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys I used to talk to another Russian virgin. She literally lived on the border of China and Russia. She was stacked. Nice body huge tatas. She was definately a virgin but she messed around with a couple Chinese dudes. Even though she was a virgin she was talking to like 8 dudes at a time online. I saw her Whatsapp. So even if you "deflower" her she is still mentally a hoe. She could not stop talking to a lot of guys.

I will say she did have physical discipline. She never was able to go all the way with a guy for whatever reason. The point is that even in the most remote regions of the world you still have to deal with some bullshyt because of the internet.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was stacked. Nice body huge tatas. She was definately a virgin but she messed around with a couple Chinese dudes. Even though she was a virgin she was talking to like 8 dudes at a time online.
Doesn't sound like a virgin to me. But even if she forestalled PIV intercourse for her other holes, it simply is what it is.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one of the biggest signs she's NOT a good girl. If her supposed love and loyalty are gone when the college ends or one of you changes jobs, then you can be sure later on she won't be in a relationship because of love but because she settles, has kids and needs another income etc.
This is just completely untrue. Me and my GF were our first relationships and that ended because after college she wanted to live near her family and focus on an advanced degree while I wanted to move across the country and start a new life. We are still in friendly terms and have no ill thoughts against one another. Life just happens and there's more crossroads for the younger generations then there was for the older ones. If we both have contradicting unfulfilled goals in life then that is not going to help the relationship whatsoever. Ironically, the couples I know getting divorced or have been divorced are the High School Sweetheart couples that never left their hometown.