Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do we defeat ourselves?

fresh_to_death

Don Juan
Reaction score
The short of it: Me and another dude are checking out this engineer's ass(young , hot ass chick) that showed up at our work location. We service gas wells, aka oilfield work, in the middle of BFE and it was a shock that this engineer was not some old, grizzled, balding man.

While checking her out from a distance this complete tool shed walks up to us and asks if we are looking at her. He continues his inquiry by saying very loudly, almost yelling(so that maybe she heard?), that she is way out of our league and then proceeds to preach about how women are smarter, and that she is super smart and wouldn't want anything to do with us dummies, she is cultured, blah, blah, ****ing blah... LOL @ HIM. This conversation carried on for about 20 minutes as I tried to explain to him that her and her types are nothing special while he vehemently defended his position. I wanted to slap him.

I know this has been discussed to death here, but why do guys do this bull**** to themselves? I can't even BEGIN to reason why or how a grown man would convince himself that another human being is better than him. WTF is "Out of your league"? DOES NOT COMPUTE. That phrase should be stricken from the English language. For all he knew, by her being an engineer, or working towards being a full blown engineer, she has probably never had a b/f, let alone been kissed by a guy.

I've ****ed chicks who dropped out of HS and I've ****ed chicks who had their masters. It's all the same. Everything between the initial meeting and boning her in the bed is just smoke screen.

Oh well, this just was a small rant, lol.

/rant :woo:

PrinceBeavis

Banned
Reaction score
What's worse is the danger of a jack-ball like that getting you guys fired over a sexual harassment policy.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it's easier to claim that it's something that you have no control over ***cough***looks threads***cough*** rather than making personal changes. It's the path of least resistance especially when there's no chance of getting rejected. You cant lose if you don't play.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
While checking her out from a distance this complete tool shed walks up to us and asks if we are looking at her. He continues his inquiry by saying very loudly, almost yelling(so that maybe she heard?), that she is way out of our league and then proceeds to preach about how women are smarter, and that she is super smart and wouldn't want anything to do with us dummies, she is cultured, blah, blah, ****ing blah... LOL @ HIM.
I bet this whole charade was a passive-aggressive attempt by said tool shed to impress the girl.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When some drunk moron get her pregnant, then you can make fun of how cultured she is.

MooseGod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Paradise City where the grass is green and the
I agree that a lot of people like to focus only on the negatives in life. There's a lot of stuff you can't change in life, but there's a lot that you can--yourself. Adapt to/re-frame the situation. Live in the moment.

But I digress...did you hit that or what?