Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do us guys, men, have to be a certain way in order to be successful with girls?

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
to be "Boyfriend Material"? It just pisses me off, frustrates me, on how what us guys have to be, to do in order to be successful with girls, women, to make ourselves attractive to them, it's like girls, women, judge guys, men, on non-physical attributes more, non-physical positive qualities about him. C'mon, all a girl, a woman, has to be is cute, pretty, hot, in order to be "girlfriend material", if she looks like a Hooters girl or like Megan Fox, like her last name is Kardashian, she is automatically accepted by the vast majority of guys, men, as "Girlfriend Material" instantly, if she has any other positive qualities about her, it's a plus, but not a must-have. Even Dating advice Guru David DeAngelo admits and says "When a man sees a beautiful, young, sexy woman, he INSTANTLY feels a sexual attraction.

But does the same apply for women?

Do women feel sexual attraction to men based mostly on looks? Or is something else going on?

Well, after studying this topic for over five full years now, I can tell you that women usually have their "attraction mechanisms" triggered by things OTHER than looks"
The reason why that pisses me off, I like to think that women, girls, have an easy advantage in the dating and relationship scene is because all they have to do is look good, be hot, and guys will flock to them instantly, but since us guys have to use our attitude, social skills, conversation skills, our character and power, status, occupation, passion, confidence, that just makes us mistake-prone, rejection-prone more than girls, women.

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has got to be the 5th time you've posted this exact same thing.

U mad, bro?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It does suck in a way.

If a guy is an "8" he will hardly get a glance from women.

If a girl is an "8" she can fvck any guy in the bar.

Meanwhile, if a guy does score, they will ask "Do you have a lot of money? Do you have a good career? Do you have a house? Do you have a nice car? Can you stand it if a girl flirts with other guys, withholds sex and doesn't return calls?"

A girl of the same physical attractiveness doesn't have to have deal with any of those things.

But don't forget this: Men age like wine and women age like milk!

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
initiatorhater06 said:
to be "Boyfriend Material"? It just pisses me off, frustrates me, on how what us guys have to be, to do in order to be successful with girls, women, to make ourselves attractive to them, it's like girls, women, judge guys, men, on non-physical attributes more, non-physical positive qualities about him. C'mon, all a girl, a woman, has to be is cute, pretty, hot, in order to be "girlfriend material", if she looks like a Hooters girl or like Megan Fox, like her last name is Kardashian, she is automatically accepted by the vast majority of guys, men, as "Girlfriend Material" instantly, if she has any other positive qualities about her, it's a plus, but not a must-have. Even Dating advice Guru David DeAngelo admits and says "When a man sees a beautiful, young, sexy woman, he INSTANTLY feels a sexual attraction.

But does the same apply for women?

Do women feel sexual attraction to men based mostly on looks? Or is something else going on?

Well, after studying this topic for over five full years now, I can tell you that women usually have their "attraction mechanisms" triggered by things OTHER than looks"
The reason why that pisses me off, I like to think that women, girls, have an easy advantage in the dating and relationship scene is because all they have to do is look good, be hot, and guys will flock to them instantly, but since us guys have to use our attitude, social skills, conversation skills, our character and power, status, occupation, passion, confidence, that just makes us mistake-prone, rejection-prone more than girls, women.
Strong username to post-content ratio.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Correct. I'm a 7ish. My chubby female friend who is like a high 5 to low 6 can pull guys WAY faster and more often than I can pull girls. Puss commands a higher price than sausage. So girls can demand more than looks if they wish.

Notwithstanding, don't think for one second that women care less about looks than men. Looks are still the initial gatekeeper, unless you have a strong compensating factor like status, money, etc.

However, looks is much more than a handsome face. Height, build, hair, and other factors affect your looks.

But to get back to the OPs question, I think women can feel sexual attraction for a guy fairly quickly if looks good and doesn't do anything stupid to mess it up.

bigneil said:
It does suck in a way.

If a guy is an "8" he will hardly get a glance from women.

If a girl is an "8" she can fvck any guy in the bar.

Meanwhile, if a guy does score, they will ask "Do you have a lot of money? Do you have a good career? Do you have a house? Do you have a nice car? Can you stand it if a girl flirts with other guys, withholds sex and doesn't return calls?"

A girl of the same physical attractiveness doesn't have to have deal with any of those things.

But don't forget this: Men age like wine and women age like milk!

omkara

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really too much to think about. By thinking like this you are essentially buying into their frame. Some of the best advice I ever got on here was, I think from Poonani Maker, to only focus on girls who are giving you welcoming signals (he said it much better but that's the gist of it.) F*** all the rest. They will get in your head, that's what they love to do. If you're strong and maintain a good frame, they can't.

I try to keep it simple. I go for the girls who are being cool with me, try to improve myself, and go for the girls who are at my level. If you do this then it won't matter what girls think who are ruling you out.

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know, it's just that it gives women an easy advantage, because us guys can do an infinite number of things that turn off, creep out or scare women, overall, make ourselves unattractive to them, meanwhile girls can do very few things that turn guys off

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
initiatorhater06 said:
I know, it's just that it gives women an easy advantage, because us guys can do an infinite number of things that turn off, creep out or scare women, overall, make ourselves unattractive to them, meanwhile girls can do very few things that turn guys off
This is true. A hot girl can tell a bad joke, burp, even fart, and the guy will still want to F her.

For us guys, it's a video game where you get one life. You go as far as can with a chick without doing something stupid to turn her off. I'm not suggesting walking on eggshells, but do understand that women (except for really clingy ones) are easily turned off by what men consider trivial things.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I look at it. Time and time again you'll hear, "a guy has to work hard to get laid even if he's got everything going for him, a girl of average everything can get laid no problem"

This is all true and that's because this is their game, this is all they have, they have nothing else and are inferior to men (generally speaking) in every other area (except raising kids).

So just accept it, get over it and understand that's just the way it is. Its like a girl complaining about why everybody watches guys sports but girls sports get no attention whatsoever.

Whenever I see a girl break up from her LTR, she is almost always in a new relationship, dating, getting laid within a couple months while the guy is still calling, texting and thinking about her. It's just the way it is. Don't be that guy though, just accept that she'll always get d*ck faster than you'll get psy.

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it's just the way it is but I don't like it at all one bit, women always complain and say us guys are the ones that have higher standards, but in reality they are the ones

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it's just the way it is but I don't like it at all one bit, women always complain and say us guys are the ones that have higher standards, but in reality they are the ones

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know why women can get laid easier than men? Supply and demand. Men want sex more than women. Why do men want sex more than women? One reason is that sex is always enjoyable for men. The same isn't true for women. A guy can get a great orgasm from masturbating. Women, on the other hand, often don't enjoy sex that much.

If guys really want to get laid as easily as women do, all they need to do is live in a big Western city and turn homosexual. Then they'll be able to get all the sex they want (or don't want).

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
initiatorhater06 said:

Here's the important question: Who gives a sh*t?

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
not only is it easier for women to get laid, it's also easier for them to get a date or a boyfriend, whether it is a serious one or non-serious one, because all women have to do is welcome or deny advances, they have all the choosing, selecting power, yeah 90 or more percent of those guys may be losers, random creepers, but still, girls, women have all the power to shoe them away instantly

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
initiatorhater06 said:
Women's higher standards just make it harder for them to find what they desire in terms of partners. IMO there are probably tens or even hundreds of millions of very attractive women in the world. I'd be happy sleeping with any of them, or, better yet, with as many of them as possible. Women, on the other hand, really want a small number of 'top men'. Obviously they can't all have them. So while any woman can get laid or find a boyfriend, a much smaller number have a shot at getting a high ranking in a top man's harem. The older they get the more their ability to compete becomes compromised. Is a guy with lots of options going to pick the hot cute 18 year old or the 30/35/40 year old?

initiatorhater06

Don Juan
Reaction score
when people say "don't hate the player, hate the game" too be honest, I actually, hate, get jealous, envious of women, girls, not guys, men, who are "Alpha Males" or who are the so-called "Man" that society,culture, the media, and women want, because after all, what did the women, girl have to do in order to make herself attractive, to make herself girlfriend material? She didn't have to do jack ****, just stand still and be hot, cute