Why do us guys, men, have to be a certain way in order to be successful with girls?

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
initiatorhater06 said:
not only is it easier for women to get laid, it's also easier for them to get a date or a boyfriend, whether it is a serious one or non-serious one, because all women have to do is welcome or deny advances, they have all the choosing, selecting power, yeah 90 or more percent of those guys may be losers, random creepers, but still, girls, women have all the power to shoe them away instantly
Women only want top men. Unless they're near the top themselves in terms of physical attractiveness (e.g. young, pretty and near peak fertility) then they really can't compete. They just have to settle for one of losers they didn't really want and be miserable about it or nag him constantly.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
initiatorhater06 said:
what did the women, girl have to do in order to make herself attractive, to make herself girlfriend material? She didn't have to do jack ****, just stand still and be hot, cute
And when she gets older and loses her looks what can she do to compete? Jack ****.

playergamehater

Don Juan
Reaction score
PappyS said:
And when she gets older and loses her looks what can she do to compete? Jack ****.
still, she was able to sleep with a lot of guys and have many boyfriends in her youth, that enough makes up for it when she gets older and loses her looks

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But an older man who is on his game will still be in demand way longer than a woman who's only asset is her looks? Plus what about ugly chicks? They basically have no chance at all.

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, Us as men do have to be a certain way to attract women. At the same time though I rather have that certain something and be a well-rounded person than just get by by my looks.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good example of how the pickup community can be detrimental to success. A lot of guys might get discouraged thinking they have to be this perfect guy in every way just to get a date. That could wreck a guy's confidence.

They put out this idea that you have to be a top 10% guy to be successful, then they turn around and tell you that all you need is game. I smell some BS somewhere.

Meanwhile, a guy who isn't worried about all this stuff might just do the natural thing and get laid.

playergamehater

Don Juan
Reaction score
even ugly women can get a boyfriend, well probably not a good-looking one, but still, what satisfies women is different from what satisfies men

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
A lot of women become cougars to continue their reign as their beauty starts to fade. They insist on a guy being "hot" so they wh*re themselves out to guys 10-15 years younger, forcing a man who is in the normal age bracket (3-5 years older) to compete with men half his age.

Others are sure to remind you of Ex-boyfriend A who had a nicer house, and Ex-boyfriend B who had nicer abs, even though they never had one boyfriend who had it all they still make you feel inferior.

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
garruk said:
its easy to be a HOT woman. keyword: hot
No, just about every fat 6 I know has more options at one time than I have ever had in my entire life

garruk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TIC said:
No, just about every fat 6 I know has more options at one time than I have ever had in my entire life
thats your fault for being lazy.

I love being a man. I worked in hard in school, and went to a great college. In college, I worked even harder, and went to a great law school. In law school I screwed a million college girls who thought I was sophisticated (even though I'm an overgrown frat boy) and today I make more money than any girl ever will.

In HS, I got a couple 5s and 6s thanks to working hard and getting onto varsity water polo. 2 years ago, l I started taking going to the gym every day and even though I wasnt born the best looking guy, girls think im hot because im getting ripped. i get more pvssy now than at least 80% of people i know.

NO girl has it better than me. not even the hot ones.

why do you think there's a FEMINIST movement. where GIRLS are btching for equality. MEN have it easy. you're just lazy. and yes, if youre lazy, its better to be a girl.

The quicker you learn this, the better for you. in the meantime, better for me.

IamJosan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole gaming/women situation is like this because us men, as a whole, don't have the balls and pride to get what we really want. We settle for whatever we can get and women use this to their advantage.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
playergamehater said:
still, she was able to sleep with a lot of guys and have many boyfriends in her youth, that enough makes up for it when she gets older and loses her looks
But I can continue live out my teenage fantasies after I'm old and ugly. That makes up for everything I missed out on when I was young.

playergamehater said:
even ugly women can get a boyfriend, well probably not a good-looking one, but still, what satisfies women is different from what satisfies men
TIC said:
Unattractive women can always get sex and boyfriends. But they can't get what they really want, which are top men. If they're not hot they can't keep top men or get a high ranking in top men's harems. Unattractive women, ugly women and worn out older women only get men who don't have any better options. They have to settle. Then they'll probably be miserable and b!tchy about it.

There are loser guys who have no money, can't get dates and can't get laid but are still reasonably happy. But a lot of women who are never single are still perennially b!tchy, mean and miserable.

playergamehater

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah but still, it's easier to attract and pull people with your body, looks, than it is with your attitude, mindset, social skills, status, passion, confidence, etc.

Sh0t

Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of it is location based.

Some areas can just be depressing if you are the wrong gender.

Mr. Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
v

initiatorhater06 said:
to be "Boyfriend Material"? It just pisses me off, frustrates me, on how what us guys have to be, to do in order to be successful with girls, women, to make ourselves attractive to them, it's like girls, women, judge guys, men, on non-physical attributes more, non-physical positive qualities about him. C'mon, all a girl, a woman, has to be is cute, pretty, hot, in order to be "girlfriend material", if she looks like a Hooters girl or like Megan Fox, like her last name is Kardashian, she is automatically accepted by the vast majority of guys, men, as "Girlfriend Material" instantly, if she has any other positive qualities about her, it's a plus, but not a must-have. Even Dating advice Guru David DeAngelo admits and says "When a man sees a beautiful, young, sexy woman, he INSTANTLY feels a sexual attraction.
You can live your life whining about how this isn't fair or that isn't fair, but when it comes down to it whining won't get you anywhere. I'm guessing you've reached that point where all of the guys on this site have (or will :) at some point) where you get bitter because you are starting to realize that everything you thought to be true never was. Your perception of reality has been shattered and now you have to rebuild it.

You are at a fork in the road and you have three options. You can look at this wonderful new place and whine and complain how you don't like it for xyz. You can go back the way you came to Nice Guy Lala Land. Or you can choose to adapt to this new world with a sense of wonder and exploration (the way a real man would upon discovering a new world).

I don't know about you but I'll take option #3 any day over the other two.

initiatorhater06 said:
But does the same apply for women?

Do women feel sexual attraction to men based mostly on looks? Or is something else going on?
Why care what a woman wants? Go for what you want and you'll be much happier, AND MUCH LESS BITTER (or pissed or whatever you want to call what you are at the moment). Why live the life as a crusty philosopher who is unhappy with the truths of the world? Instead be care free and accept that human nature is the way that it is and will never change. As a matter of fact your human nature as a man gives you the adaptability to face any obstacle in your path with success. Don't whine about the obstacle! Overcome it!

initiatorhater06 said:
Well, after studying this topic for over five full years now, I can tell you that women usually have their "attraction mechanisms" triggered by things OTHER than looks"
How is this a bad thing? That means that you can be ugly and pick up hot women. Genetics has blessed you and you still whine? Think of it this way, no matter what you get to decide who you end up with because you can control who you are attracted to, while a woman cannot. Men, by our human nature, have the ability of self control and in the end have the deciding factor because we have the ability to say "no" and mean it. Women on the other hand are at the mercy of their emotions and for the most part cannot fully control themselves. You are the lucky one not the woman.

initiatorhater06 said:
The reason why that pisses me off, I like to think that women, girls, have an easy advantage in the dating and relationship scene is because all they have to do is look good, be hot, and guys will flock to them instantly, but since us guys have to use our attitude, social skills, conversation skills, our character and power, status, occupation, passion, confidence, that just makes us mistake-prone, rejection-prone more than girls, women.
Ha! Women having an advantage? No way José! Any man can get any woman, but not any woman can get any man. In my book women have to be more than just hot for them to win me over. They also have to have the right attitude (Who wants a b*tchy or chronically depressed chick? Not me), social skills (If she honestly has no friends, then that should be a red flag and you should probably eject.), conversation skills (They are the masters of conversation not men... And besides who wants a chick who can't hold a conversation? Once again not me.), character (I don't chase wh0res or h0es...), and passion (You should want someone who is passionate about living life not someone depressed to be living...).

When it comes to the other things you mentioned (power, status, occupation, confidence) I could care less about because I don't plan on becoming dependent on some chick. Period. Therefore they aren't necessities.

If a woman "dumps" you because you make a mistake here or there then fine she isn't worth your time. So stop worrying about being rejection proof and being perfect and BE HUMAN. By nature we make mistakes so stop trying to live perfectly. By the way women aren't perfect either. They make mistakes and believe me they do get rejected. (I.E. When they come on to a guy and he just brushes them aside. It isn't a verbal rejection but a rejection none the less.)

You need to read this quote because it really pertains to you...

Quality women do not live their life expecting to be a star. Quality women search for friends, not fans. Quality women aim to do what is right, not what will make them more popular. Quality women enjoy being a woman, mediocre women despise that they are a woman (just as wimps hate that they are male and desire to be female).
- Pook

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Fantastic said:
You can live your life whining about how this isn't fair or that isn't fair, but when it comes down to it whining won't get you anywhere.

He's a troll.

He already made this exact same thread 2 months ago.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=182485

But I'm sure your writing will be appreciated by someone out there in need.