Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do ugly girls have egos

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I had a rebound with this fat ugly girl this break. Only hit it once but got a bj the second time. I told her that we can't hookup anymore because I had no attraction and was looking at other women. She got mad and was like what's wrong with me and how am I not good enough! I didn't tell her why because if she can't acknowledge this herself than its a waste of effort.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you like it, if a girl said to you she no longer want to see you because your c0ck is not big enough? Anyone in the situation you described would get upset, perhaps there may have been more diplomatic ways of going your own separate ways.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every ugly girl has ego. Only the most beautiful girls has no-ego. And I mean soulfully.

The most beautiful girls inside has no-ego, are humble. And also, I find these girls the most attractive both physically and mentally.

I dont find girls who have great body but bivches all the fvcking time attractive. On the contrary, I find them repulsive and disgusting.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BraddH said:
Every ugly girl has ego. Only the most beautiful girls has no-ego. And I mean soulfully.

The most beautiful girls inside has no-ego, are humble. And also, I find these girls the most attractive both physically and mentally.

I dont find girls who have great body but bivches all the fvcking time attractive. On the contrary, I find them repulsive and disgusting.

A very very small percentage, on par with finding a dropped coin in utter darkness.

Mr_Maximus

Don Juan
Reaction score
She reacted the way she did because of you.

Its as simple as that.

You did bang a fat ugly chick so why are you expecting her to acknowledge why by herself?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
How would you like it, if a girl said to you she no longer want to see you because your c0ck is not big enough? Anyone in the situation you described would get upset, perhaps there may have been more diplomatic ways of going your own separate ways.
That isn't the same though. It's like I'm a good looking guy and I know I have more attractive girls looking at me, and I want to move on from you because I can do better. It is ruthless, but girls do this just the same.

If a girl said I had a small c0ck, then the same wouldn't be calling her fat and ugly, the equivalent would be saying she had a giant vagina with a hanging cl!t or something. Calling her fat and ugly is the equivalent of calling a guy fat and ugly. It's life. All a girl needs to do to become pretty is to not get fat when she is going through puberty and to exercise somewhat. It's her fault for not taking care of herself. Not ours. Us as guys are simply not attracted to fat people. But then again, no one is! It isn't being judgmental or mean. You are fat. Go fix it. It isn't that hard to lose weight. Those Olympic athletes on TV are working harder than you ever would and do it on a daily basis. If you work HALF as hard as them, you would be in GREAT shape. (I wasn't speaking to you personally. I just meant that to fat women)

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
lol Everyone has an ego...Unless you're The Buddha or some shyt.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:
lol Everyone has an ego...Unless you're The Buddha or some shyt.
And why not try to accomplish enlightenment / Buddha? It is the most blissfulness thing in the world. Nothing makes you more happier.

Ego is necessarily, but if you are aware of it, it is no more there. You simply act it. Again, because it is necessarily in this world.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly, having a small **** doesn't mean you are fat and ugly.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
BraddH said:
And why not try to accomplish enlightenment / Buddha? It is the most blissfulness thing in the world. Nothing makes you more happier.

Ego is necessarily, but if you are aware of it, it is no more there. You simply act it. Again, because it is necessarily in this world.

Those who wish to attain enlightenment will never attain enlightenment because they have a desire to attain it, which makes them attached to enlightenment.

One has to get rid of this attachment, then they will naturally attain it.

Everyone is a Buddha. Some are sleeping, while others are awake. The more consciously you are aware of your thoughts, body, feelings, emotions; the weaker your ego becomes. The further away your mind is from your body, the stronger the ego becomes.

SeymourCake

Banned
Reaction score
BraddH said:

Those who wish to attain enlightenment will never attain enlightenment because they have a desire to attain it, which makes them attached to enlightenment.

Everyone is a Buddha. Some are sleeping, while others are awake. The more consciously you are aware of your thoughts, body, feelings, emotions; the weaker your ego becomes. The further away your mind is from your body, the stronger the ego becomes.

http://www.wallpapersonline.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/osho-quotes-5.jpg

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:

http://www.wallpapersonline.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/osho-quotes-5.jpg
Holy shvt, I am super impressed.

My message was just to encourage you to learn more about enlightenment and ultimately understanding to stop desiring enlightenment and that's when you have attained enlightenment.

Then again, were you not the one who recommended me to read osho's books?

Then again, " Originally Posted by SeymourCake:
lol Everyone has an ego...Unless you're The Buddha or some shyt."

What the fvck was this? If you read Osho, you should know that there are a bunch, maybe 1% of the world population that lives without ego in utter bliss. The other option is that you have missed his message completely. Explain.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeymourCake said:

Well put.

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,that's the only thing they can afford. Why give a f*ck to those people who were even ignored by God. :D

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the same reason PUA gurus tell their students to think they are 10s. Nobody's a 10. But people want to walk around self deluded and thinking they are way hotter than they really are. People have a hard time facing the truth.

backbeat

Don Juan
Reaction score
y do beta have big egos? same thing bro cuz they aint sh@t an think they r.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
For the same reason PUA gurus tell their students to think they are 10s. Nobody's a 10. But people want to walk around self deluded and thinking they are way hotter than they really are. People have a hard time facing the truth.
What would be the point in facing the truth though?

Gene simmons was once asked if he felt he was the best looking man when he walked in a room. he said yes...when he was asked how he could be so ****y he said "what's the alternative?"

Being delusional and thinking your more attractive than you are definitely can't hurt.