Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do they do this ......9 months??

FrankWank

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was dating this slut for 8 months, and "I" dumped her for cheating on me and never looked back. I just basically walked away. Couple months after i dumped her, i seen her at the club with an old friend of mine. I paid her no attention, as she tried to re-initiate contact by touching me as i walked by.

Im currently dating this chic for the past couple months. Yesterday, the x-slut called my home phone outta the blue.She has neva made an attempt to call since i dumped her, but now - WTF??? She got to the answering machine and just hung up. I knew it was her because caller i.d. Apparently she still has my #, as i have disabled hers from my home and cell phones

Why do they always do this crap. They come back sooner or later?:confused:

LuvMyArmyMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chico, CA during school, and Irivine off-school
Simply because girls are stupid and they almost always want somehting they cant have. You're with a new girl, and it is showing her what she is missing out on and what she left behind. You may be over her, but she wants you back simply because you have a new girl and she wants what she cant have. Just tell her you're not interested anymore and that she had her chance, and that she f^cked up and that you've moved on. Ignore her from then on.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply because girls are stupid and they almost always want somehting they cant have. You're with a new girl, and it is showing her what she is missing out on and what she left behind. You may be over her, but she wants you back simply because you have a new girl and she wants what she cant have. Just tell her you're not interested anymore and that she had her chance, and that she f^cked up and that you've moved on. Ignore her from then on.
Took the words right out of my mouth...

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women do this because they also suffer from one-itis as well.

She f*cked around on you...big time. So you dropped her and cut off all contact like a DJ should do. Now months later, she realizes that she didn't break you..that you didn't cry or piss or mown.

After the sex fizzled with the guy she played you with..she started to get the one-itis for you.

On top of that...many women are ATTENTION WH*RES and will take any and all compliments they can get. And what compliment is bigger to a woman than to get attention back from the guy she screwed over in the past.

If she could play you for another man, lose contact with you for 8-9 months, then reappear and assume that you'll be her boy toy again...what a f*cking BIYATCH!

I'd FB her in the as*hole

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by LuvMyArmyMan
Listen to the chick.

Once you were with her for 8 months, either you got lazy or she started feeling like she "had" you. She started seeing your little flaws and tried to see what ELSE she could have...whether she could do one better.

When you walked out, she started wondering if maybe she HADN'T had you by the balls like she thought. But if when she comes to you you turn around and pursue again, she will think even MORE that she OWNS you.

Safest thing to do is to just let her stew. She HAD the prize, she turned it down. Her loss...it'll go to someone else.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Listen to the chick.

Once you were with her for 8 months, either you got lazy or she started feeling like she "had" you. She started seeing your little flaws and tried to see what ELSE she could have...whether she could do one better.

When you walked out, she started wondering if maybe she HADN'T had you by the balls like she thought. But if when she comes to you you turn around and pursue again, she will think even MORE that she OWNS you.

Safest thing to do is to just let her stew. She HAD the prize, she turned it down. Her loss...it'll go to someone else.
took the words right out of my mouth.

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Listen to the chick.

This is excellent advice, if she somehow gets him to go back with her, she will stick him with as many knives as she can.