“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Why do some girls think just because we talk to them we want what inside there pants?

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by knight56
Why do some girls think just because we talk to them we want what inside there pants?
We want something different? :confused:
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Originally posted by knight56
Why do some girls think just because we talk to them we want what inside there pants?

BECAUSE ITS TRUE!
 

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
....only for guys who couldn't get any.

Yeah, but I want to see what a girl is like before I'm going to want to hook up with her, I don't care how pretty she is.

Attractive women often degrade men thinking that they're nothing more than just sex crazed animals who will do anything for them in the effort of getting in their pants. These women need to be told the words, "don't flatter yourself, honey" with a smile.
 

luv_ya_amj

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2004
Messages
55
Reaction score
1
Age
41
Location
AZz
WHOA. WHOA. WAIT...

Some say it's "true" and some say it isn't...

Hmm-di-hmm...

I guess from now on when ANY guy tries to talk to me tomorrow -- I'll just walk away IMMEDIATELY...!! (aww...boo hoo.)

IF PARANOIA'S what it takes, I will DO IT!

Oh wait (AGAIN)! Doesn't it just depend on the GUY? Some of you are crazy and some aren't?!?!

Yup...I'm-a-gonna put up a vote thing-a-majig and find out...or just look the dam* thing up...
 

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
because a lot of the time, subconciously, we do......
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by Craig Reeves
....only for guys who couldn't get any.

Yeah, but I want to see what a girl is like before I'm going to want to hook up with her, I don't care how pretty she is.

Attractive women often degrade men thinking that they're nothing more than just sex crazed animals who will do anything for them in the effort of getting in their pants. These women need to be told the words, "don't flatter yourself, honey" with a smile.
:rolleyes:

Im so sick of this saying. No...douche. I get laid often enough. Im not looking for a relationship right now, so I couldnt care less what this broads personality is like.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
If it's girls in your class, they won't think you want in their pants if they see you talking to other girls, including the unattractive ones. If there is only one girl in the class that you speak to, why wouldn't she think that you have interest in her?
 
Top