amarante has given me great advice, as he typically doesDamn dude, four page rapid DAVE thread explosion.
good thread overall
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
amarante has given me great advice, as he typically doesDamn dude, four page rapid DAVE thread explosion.
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Of course.
But the friend that she turned to that night dropped her jaw. She was shocked at her rude behavior.
I ended up chatting that other girl up.
Being masculine is not all about a jaw lines or the amount of beard stubble you have.
It's about being invincible in the face of adversity and apparent shame.
Sometimes failed approaches can be the best time to display your greatest strength.
You guys are living in fantasy land.
Then just go sit in a coffee shop or something and wait for one to fall into your lap.the latina woman approached me and was crazy about me instantly
you're comparing that to having to cold approach a non single mom HBB who is out with a huge group of friends who is probably not even in the market to meet anybody?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
lol I doubt that will ever happen with somebody who fits my incredibly specific tasteThen just go sit in a coffee shop or something and wait for one to fall into your lap.
There's no other waylol I doubt that will ever happen with somebody who fits my incredibly specific taste
I have to be honest with myself
there are so many incredibly hot women at my gym. God I wish I could talk to themThere's no other way
I'm about a 9.5/10. I don't think i've ever seen an Armenian dude better looking than me.
You are a catch.I want somebody with the same impeccable morals and character like I have
the comment about Armenian men is more about them being butt ass uglyYou are a catch.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
As your walking past just wink at her, smile, point your i index finger at her with your thumb vertical and say "what dat booty do" like a baller.there are so many incredibly hot women at my gym. God I wish I could talk to them
There was one today - cute face, dark features (although she was white), big round bubble butt, athletic, legs. Fukk me, I almost crashed my car when I saw her walk outside the gym
I just dunno wtf to say that wouldn't make me come across as incredibly awkward or the typical gym douchebag. In my head, anything I say will make me sound like a loser and she's not in market to meet anybody anyways
my ethnicity should be no issue considering I'm going after women preferably about as dark as I amDave,
One of my long time friends is Armenian via Lebanon. Probably looks the same as you had money and he did well. His brother absolutely slayed. He had 9s stalking him.
Being exotic is only a bad thing if you do not embrace it. Sure, there will be certain women who will simply rule you out based on your look, but how is that any different than a woman that shuts down a white guy because she’s not attracted to him.
Your issue is self-limiting doubt.
If you never get nasty rejections it means you aren’t being aggressive enough.
Stop worrying about one specific girl and meet all sorts of girls.
Getting attactive women isn’t trying to get them but rather them trying to get you.
It comes down to who demonstrates more value.
If there is a 9 hiding in a group of 7 get in with the girl who is vibing you and play with her in a friendly manner to have her be your pivot and open the nine for you.
These are the things you learn from going out an approaching over and over again and seeing what works for you and what doesn’t.
Dave just admit it you're trolling all of us right now.my ethnicity should be no issue considering I'm going after women preferably about as dark as I am
I don't really care for light skin white girls. Tend to be skinny/flat and tend to age poorly. Armenian girls for example always have great ass and tits, beautiful darker skin, thick dark hair, etc....
Oh did you nowi browsed male section of match.com once
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.