Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do so many people say dating is easier for men at 28-40?

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish I was better looking to be a true chad instead of just a measly 6.5 or 7 - the problem is I'm not sure how that would really be possible unless I changed my ethnicity. I really don't think it's possible for an Armenian man to be much better looking than me. I've seen hundreds and hundreds of Armenian men and none of them are as good looking as I am.

all my flaws on the face is just my natural ethnic features so I really couldn't be better looking unless I wished to be born white, which means my parents and family is all wiped away and I start from srcratch.

so I really don't know. Maybe wish I was born 6'4?
Why do you think changing your looks will benefit you if, as you mentioned, chubby average frat boys pull more than you? Let's focus on the things you can realistically change. Could it be something else?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Why do you think changing your looks will benefit you if, as you mentioned, chubby average frat boys pull more than you? Let's focus on the things you can realistically change. Could it be something else?
average frat boys get natural and easy opportunities with women

When you're forced to rely on things like cold approaching and online dating (which are very unnatural and excruciatingly difficult), you basically have to be top 0.01% of men to appeal to a decent looking (at least a 6/10), fit and young (23-30) woman. That's the whole point of the thread

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
average frat boys get natural and easy opportunities with women

When you're forced to rely on things like cold approaching and online dating (which are very unnatural and excruciatingly difficult), you basically have to be top 0.01% of men to appeal to a decent looking (at least a 6/10), fit and young (23-30) woman. That's the whole point of the thread
Okay. I'll play along if you do.

My question is still unanswered. What is one thing that you would change about yourself that you actually can change? Are you willing to change?

Riddle me this: A guy joined your dealership staff and started selling cars but having a hard time selling cars. He has been there for a couple years but his results are below average. He complains that the problem is the cars. The problem is the customers. The problem is the location. You've tried telling him all your tricks - things you've experienced and have seen to be successful - yet he dismisses your veteran advice and continues to do what he does. Complaining about the market and staying stagnant in his sales. So you tell him "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results". But he says you don't understand. You don't have his hardships - yet he insists he is perfect in every way in his control. However, it is clear he is not because he is not successful. How do you advise this young man?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I said they would rather date a 5/10 they met through social circle than a 7/10 who approached them at a store
Okay, well you actually said they would "rather date a 5/10 through their social circle OR a 7/10 who they met randomly at a store".
But I will take you at your word that you meant to say THAN instead of OR. Peace out.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Okay. I'll play along if you do.

My question is still unanswered. What is one thing that you would change about yourself that you actually can change? Are you willing to change?

Riddle me this: A guy joined your dealership staff and started selling cars but having a hard time selling cars. He has been there for a couple years but his results are below average. He complains that the problem is the cars. The problem is the customers. The problem is the location. You've tried telling him all your tricks - things you've experienced and have seen to be successful - yet he dismisses your veteran advice and continues to do what he does. Complaining about the market and staying stagnant in his sales. So you tell him "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results". But he says you don't understand. You don't have his hardships - yet he insists he is perfect in every way in his control. However, it is clear he is not because he is not successful. How do you advise this young man?
The analogy is not valid

Customers come in very interested in buying a car. Women are never interested in meeting somebody unless they are old or fat

When is last time you saw even a 7/10 female put in 1 oz effort into dating? Basically never. Men are worthless to even slightly high end women. Keep in mind i mostly pursue 6s and 7s. Anything above that is a complete train wreck disaster. Female 8+s live in a completely different plane of existence

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The analogy is not valid

Customers come in very interested in buying a car. Women are never interested in meeting somebody unless they are old or fat

When is last time you saw even a 7/10 female put in 1 oz effort into dating? Basically never. Men are worthless to even slightly high end women. Keep in mind i mostly pursue 6s and 7s. Anything above that is a complete train wreck disaster. Female 8+s live in a completely different plane of existence
Sure, the customer may want a car. But they might not want any of the cars that you are offering. So a woman may want a man, but she does not want the man you are offering.

Again, my question remains unanswered: What is one thing that you would change about yourself that you actually can and are willing to change?

The 7+/10 is like a dealer selling super cars. They clean the car up really nice, position it properly and make it seem as if they did so without effort. Then you walk in and they don't approach you right away - because they know you're fascinated by the car... it is part of their selling tactic to sit back and let you pursue them. So they wait.

But clearly my analogy is not resonating with you so I'll abandon it.

So I ask you a final time; What is one thing that you would change about yourself that you actually can and are willing to change?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Sure, the customer may want a car. But they might not want any of the cars that you are offering. So a woman may want a man, but she does not want the man you are offering.

Again, my question remains unanswered: What is one thing that you would change about yourself that you actually can and are willing to change?

The 7+/10 is like a dealer selling super cars. They clean the car up really nice, position it properly and make it seem as if they did so without effort. Then you walk in and they don't approach you right away - because they know you're fascinated by the car... it is part of their selling tactic to sit back and let you pursue them. So they wait.

But clearly my analogy is not resonating with you so I'll abandon it.

So I ask you a final time; What is one thing that you would change about yourself that you actually can and are willing to change?
I really don't know dude

I have such little dating experience and i get real dating opportunities like once a year. Its hard to say what i can improve with such tiny sample size

I really don't know what i can do. It seems me only wanting girls my age who are decent looking with decent bodies and no kids seems to price myself way out of the market. I need to settle for 40 year olds and fat girls to get any dating opportunities even as I'm a good looking 30 year old in excellent shape.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't know dude

I have such little dating experience and i get real dating opportunities like once a year. Its hard to say what i can improve with such tiny sample size

I really don't know what i can do. It seems me only wanting girls my age who are decent looking with decent bodies and no kids seems to price myself way out of the market. I need to settle for 40 year olds and fat girls to get any dating opportunities even as I'm a good looking 30 year old in excellent shape.
So what if you increased your sample size so that you could identify your issue?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I met a girl through friends tonight and she absolutely loved me - obviously nowhere near dating material.

Yet more proof if i had any real opportunities I would have a gf in no time. Of course i had zero opportunities with anybody decent. Approaching random girls is retardedly hard

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HEY GUISE IT'S A GREAT IDEA TO PLAY THE LOTTERY BECAUSE YOU'LL DEFINITELY WIN - this is basically what you're saying. F*cking idiot
Dave, as Sosuave mascot, you’re in no position to talk to your Guru this way. Relax your tone and I will continue to be kind to you.

The way I see it buddy, without my help you will likely die alone as you are, so invest wisely in where you elect to show your deference—IF you want a shot at life.

dude, stop using your example as proof of anything. You're top 0.1% of men in every category imaginable
If this is true, it is still largely irrelevant. The stories I share are my dealings with women at my caliber and often generally higher, that is, Top tier women whom regularly date celebs, pro ball players, etc. so my alleged attributes mean little to these types; in fact, I’m operating at a disadvantage compared to the guys they normally date (i.e., I’m no pro ball player and no celeb).

When I say I date 20+ years younger, I refer to these top tier types and not lower tier girls to compensate for the age difference. Hence an average guy (with game) reading this who wants to date much younger knows he can within his SMV range. Age holds little restriction which is the greater point assuming the man is well kept.

As to your dilemma: To put it in percentages because we know how your mind needs numbers to interpret reality. My game is my strongest attribute and is likely in the top .1% of men. Your game is in the bottom .1% of men, hence your problem in dealing women of even similar SMV range.

Last edited:

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Decent face but she has a kid

She was crazy about me, wouldn't leave me alone all night. Super nice girl though
So why did the women who you met before go crazy over you ask well?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dave, as Sosuave mascot, you’re in no position to talk to your Guru this way. Relax your tone and I will continue to be kind to you.

The way I see it buddy, without my help you will likely die alone as you are, so invest wisely in where you elect to show your deference—IF you want a shot at life.

If this is true, it is still largely irrelevant. The stories I share are my dealings with women at my caliber and often generally higher, that is, Top tier women whom regularly date celebs, pro ball players, etc. so my alleged attributes mean little to these types; in fact, I’m operating at a disadvantage compared to the guys they normally date (i.e., I’m no pro ball player and no celeb).

When I say I date 20+ years younger, I refer to these top tier types and not lower tier girls to compensate for the age difference. Hence an average guy (with game) reading this who wants to date much younger knows he can within his SMV range. Age holds little restriction which is the greater point assuming the man is well kept.

As to your dilemma: To put it in percentages because we know how your mind needs numbers to interpret reality. My game is my strongest attribute and is likely in the top .1% of men. Your game is in the bottom .1% of men, hence your problem in dealing women of even similar SMV range.
your looks give you real and easy opportunities though is the point. You can go on dating sites and get easy dates instantly

Look at yesterday - I had a real opportunity with that girl I met through friends and she wouldn't leave me alone all night. If I got any of the million easy opportunities with women that you get because of your true chad status (if you are so you claim, I don't know, I've never seen a picture of you), I would have girlfriend in a heartbeat.

It's like a dude who is born into a wealthy family. Nobody is saying he doesn't work hard but he has a clear and easy path to success. I don't. I can't even get a date with anybody in my SMV range

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this woman was crazy about you and all you had to do was meet her. Then why hasnt every woman who you met before her been all over you as well?

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
If this woman was crazy about you and all you had to do was meet her. Then why hasnt every woman who you met before her been all over you as well?
well, she was way below my league which is why she was instantly all over me

but I really made her like me VIA my personality as well because I had an easy opportunity to build rapport (meeting women through friends is million times easier than random approaching - the problem is the only women I meet through friends are all garbage)

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your looks give you real and easy opportunities though is the point. You can go on dating sites and get easy dates instantly

Look at yesterday - I had a real opportunity with that girl I met through friends and she wouldn't leave me alone all night. If I got any of the million easy opportunities with women that you get because of your true chad status (if you are so you claim, I don't know, I've never seen a picture of you), I would have girlfriend in a heartbeat.

It's like a dude who is born into a wealthy family. Nobody is saying he doesn't work hard but he has a clear and easy path to success. I don't. I can't even get a date with anybody in my SMV range
Missed the point entirely.

Yes, OLD dates come easy to me but these are not the girls I desire for the most part. The same way you just mentioned the girl was all over you but you weren’t into her. This is how OLD operates for me.

The girls whom I truly desire do not come along very often, but when they do (and here is the main difference between you and me)—I know exactly how to handle them because I’m actively in the “game.”

You’re so far removed from the game and refuse to date anyone who is not wifey material, that when the real thing does come along, you will send her running to the hills.

You’re a sniper trying to take out an illusionary target, yet have never shot a gun.

Your game is only as strong as your current rotation. That top model two years ago, those young 9s last year mean crap to my game now if I have no options today.

Your previous actual abundance <> Abundant Mindset today

Hence with zero options, your game is ZERO. With zero game, you will have to dip low. It is that simple.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Missed the point entirely.

Yes, OLD dates come easy to me but these are not the girls I desire for the most part. The same way you just mentioned the girl was all over you but you weren’t into her. This is how OLD operates for me.

The girls whom I truly desire do not come along very often, but when they do (and here is the main difference between you and me)—I know exactly how to handle them because I’m actively in the “game.”

You’re so far removed from the game and refuse to date anyone who is not wifey material, that when the real thing does come along, you will send her running to the hills.

You’re a sniper trying to take out an illusionary target, yet have never shot a gun.

Your game is only as strong as your current rotation. That top model two years ago, those young 9s last year mean crap to my game now if I have no options today.

Your previous actual abundance <> Abundant Mindset today

Hence with zero options, your game is ZERO. With zero game, you will have to dip low. It is that simple.
dude you're making it sound like I'm going after 10/10s

one of the women that I messaged online that I would be very happy to date, you rated a f*cking 4/10, a 4!

In reality, I barely even have standards on the face. I'm just not gonna date 2s, fat chicks or women with kids. The only thing I really can't do without is a decent body.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what are you doing to increase the number of women you meet? And simultaneously increase the quality of women?