Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do rappers marry unattractive women?

blue11199

Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, rappers should be at the top of their game. They have the money, cars, clothes, bling bling, swagger, and ****y attitude girls go crazy for. I would think ' rappers are the epitome of what girls find attractive in men. However, if you look at the wives of Snoop Dogg, Eminem, T.I., Ja Rule, DMX, 50 Cent, and Diddy, you'll realize none of them are higher than a 6. Why is this?

Snoop Dogg's wife:
http://realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/blog/images/2008/06/snoop_dogg_wife_shante_arrested.jpg

Eminem's:
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2004/04/news/040712/kmathers.jpg

TI AND Lil Wayne's former girlfriend:
http://www.cugaentertainment.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/tis-wife-217x300.jpg

DMX
http://api.ning.com/files/FjSqnXtTl...wj2u3RPzDsQl5rVvoT0fQ1G2hf1l-5/dmxandwife.jpg

50 Cent's baby mother:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_hl_61GxM_Kg/SH4F8_gELwI/AAAAAAAAAA8/tzAG72nRGcg/s400/1817_1213273167.jpg

I really look up to rappers like Snoop Dogg. He has this amazing, smooth, "i'm the ****" aura of confidence I would expect every true DJ to also exhude, and these rappers get so much marketing in their music videos to enhance their images as true ballers. But their wives are so hideous, and this really perplexes me. The only rapper with a hot wife is probably Jay-Z. Does anyone have an explanation? Should I stop listening to gangster rap?

Chrom3y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they were with the women before they got famous? I don't know but I think I would stay with my girl after she was always there while I was trying to make it big as a rapper. Personally, I don't think I would want a drop dead gorgeous woman as my wife..

blue11199

Don Juan
Reaction score
my concern is are girls really able to catch on that these rappers are not relationship material? i know rappers get plenty of groupie love. and why do some rappers like tupac even resort to rape? i can not understand this, especially when Tupac has dated the likes of Madonna.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blue11199 said:
I really look up to rappers like Snoop Dogg
He's also a murderer and a drug addict. His lyrics are filled with degrading women (calling them hoes), getting money (greed), and smoking chronic or doing drugs.

While he might have confidence ( I dont know snoop in person so I couldn't tell you), but I'm sure you could find more honorable people to look up to.

blue11199

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, of course, i don't condone his criminal records, but i really admire his smooth confidence. i can't think of any other celebrity who can match snoop's level of laid back, coolness and he knows how to have fun too.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the case of Snoop, he's been with that woman since high school. Maybe that's the case for the others too, they've just been loyal to the same girl since before they were famous. You can be sure these guys are fcking everything that moves on the side though.

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because these were the woman they were with before the became famous.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not always about looks. Its about who you can really connect with. I know that may sound like Nice Guy talk but, its true. I dont start a relationship with some girl who I dont vibe with.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, stop looking up to rappers. Either they're lying or they have done some stuff that really ain't worth doing.

Second, you forgot Ice-T. His wife looks pretty good. Then Lil Wayne's ex-wife don''t look too bad either.

But, like someone said, some of these women were from before these guys got famous. Some have stuck by their men through it all and really deserve respect for that. Some probably have the guy wishing he pushed them in front of a train when they first met. The thing is though that if a guy would rather be with his wife than some other woman he could easily meet on the road, it's his business.

Darko J.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because rappers are unintelligent, ugly, pathetic behaving lowlife creatures without style.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blue11199 said:
I really look up to rappers like Snoop Dogg.
So you want to be a pathetic low life some day? Sure he's got some musical talent but that's all he's got. The only difference between him and a crackhead on the street is that he has a recording contract.

He has this amazing, smooth, "i'm the ****" aura of confidence I would expect every true DJ to also exhude, and these rappers get so much marketing in their music videos to enhance their images as true ballers. But their wives are so hideous, and this really perplexes me. The only rapper with a hot wife is probably Jay-Z. Does anyone have an explanation?
You just answered your own question. Marketing can be alot of things. It includes PR. I bet Snoop has at least a few agents to help manage his public image. He only shows you want he wants you to see, so of course he comes off as some smooth playboy because it helps to push his product.

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
He's also a murderer and a drug addict. His lyrics are filled with degrading women (calling them hoes), getting money (greed), and smoking chronic or doing drugs.

While he might have confidence ( I dont know snoop in person so I couldn't tell you), but I'm sure you could find more honorable people to look up to.
+1. While these guys may have women you could argue they are total AFC's. If people didn't buy their music, not really music just someone yacking their mouth off, then what would they do or be?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
+1. While these guys may have women you could argue they are total AFC's. If people didn't buy their music, not really music just someone yacking their mouth off, then what would they do or be?
They just have a steady stream of hoes that are attracted to their false persona. They didn't put any work into making themselves attractive or have to have any game whatsoever. They don't have to. It's done for them. It takes a team of people to represent and create someone like Snoop Dog.

That's why their wives are ugly. Because that's the best they can actually do.

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
most likely they knew them before they got rich. its better to marry a woman that actually loves you instead of your money. and they **** the models on the side so why marry those gold diggers?

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those rappers are not marriage material to begin with. Most rap is negative. Ever tried getting a girl using Black Game? I don't mean that most black men use this method to get girls, but most rappers seem like the kind to do this: Hey *****, you got a man? Oh you do? He probably can't please you like I can. He doesn't drive a hot car like me... They dis the man in order to get his girl. It doesn't work well.

fertileTurtle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
They just have a steady stream of hoes that are attracted to their false persona. They didn't put any work into making themselves attractive or have to have any game whatsoever. They don't have to. It's done for them. It takes a team of people to represent and create someone like Snoop Dog.

They get a steady stream of ONS, but no real love for them in the end.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:

I seriously doubt it. Snoop could drop his trousers at a concert and say "suck my d-ck" and have girls running up to do it.

http://eastofla.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/snoop-dogg-gal-ema.jpg
http://streetknowledge.files.wordpress.com/2008/07/snoop-3a.jpg