Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do people behave this way towards me and how to address it?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6’4 is the best height.
Literal automatic status
Yes, I agree, Things are good from 6'0"-6'4", but really good from 6'2"-6'4".

I don't want to discuss 6'5"+ because it is so rare. A lot of NBA players are 6'5"+ and they do well with getting laid for multiple reasons.

@sangheilios self-disclosed height-weight stats of 6'4" and 230-240 are similar to Jose Canseco during his MLB playing career. @sangheilios is not a steroid guy unlike Canseco. Canseco was able to bang some attractive women. He has the potential to be a poor man's Jose Canseco in terms of getting laid though.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I agree, Things are good from 6'0"-6'4", but really good from 6'2"-6'4".

I don't want to discuss 6'5"+ because it is so rare. A lot of NBA players are 6'5"+ and they do well with getting laid for multiple reasons.

@sangheilios self-disclosed height-weight stats of 6'4" and 230-240 are similar to Jose Canseco during his MLB playing career. @sangheilios is not a steroid guy unlike Canseco. Canseco was able to bang some attractive women. He has the potential to be a poor man's Jose Canseco in terms of getting laid though.
In the real world, men that are around my height are taller generally have very awkward frames that don't look all that attractive. I've noticed that especially tall men, I'm talking well over 6'3", are overwhelmingly built very disproportionately and it doesn't look good.

As for NBA players, yes they are tall but they are also elite level athletes, many of whom are millionaires who live ridiculous lifestyles filled with high end cars, clothes, drugs, partying, etc. The women that are going for these men are doing so because of the status and resources they have, whether that is being able to lavish them or provide them with drugs, etc.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the real world, men that are around my height are taller generally have very awkward frames that don't look all that attractive. I've noticed that especially tall men, I'm talking well over 6'3", are overwhelmingly built very disproportionately and it doesn't look good.

As for NBA players, yes they are tall but they are also elite level athletes, many of whom are millionaires who live ridiculous lifestyles filled with high end cars, clothes, drugs, partying, etc. The women that are going for these men are doing so because of the status and resources they have, whether that is being able to lavish them or provide them with drugs, etc.
Yeah those that are tall usually don’t workoutZ but if they do and actually be lean and look good it’s game over for everyone in the same room as them as sad as that sounds lol. Even if your a super charismatic dude the dudes sheer size will just mog you into oblivion

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yep I know a few of the pro athletes their stint was up and what they thought was their "wife" divorced them asap and divorce raped.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's difficult to say whether us regular men are competing with pro athletes for pusssy. I've rarely seen a pro athlete out at any of the bars I've gone to in a decade+ pre-COVID.

I've read that pro athletes tend to do well on Tinder but many of them moved off of that and gravitated more towards Twitter and Instagram for getting laid. Pro athletes weren't doing as much nightlife in the 5 years prior to the pandemic because of Tinder, Twitter, and Instagram.

You're right about tall men with disproportionate frames.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are a strong outlier, harness that confidence. Realize that women want to be with a 6'4", muscular guy. Every day, when you wake up, repeat to yourself 5 times...."I am 6'4", muscular, and the man every women wants to fucck." That should help the confidence.
It's important also that he doesn't have his own morality defeat him. He'll probably go "wait, this is too egotistical," which is instilled in him by society to keep men from being men. He needs to know that females are drawn toward proud and confident men. Attractiveness does not care about morality, no matter what women say.

Being tall helps. Not all women, but a very large %.
There's a lot of comedians that are short men. They had to develop that character to stand out more as an attractive man. Genetics plays a huge role.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People love to talk about how "stupid" certain things are, or how "dumb" some people are, or how "smart" people who share their views are, but check this out...

If you are intelligent, you will live an intelligent life, if you are not intelligent, you will not live an intelligent life.

It is not a mystery to the intelligent people, who is intelligent and who is not... If you find yourself questioning these things, it is because you are the dumbest person in the room and being the dumbest person in the room is the best place you can be, because you will have the most room to grow... But first, before that growth can happen, you need to understand you are the dumbest person in the room.

When you are confronted by the dumbest person in the room, the last thing you should be doing is entertaining that confrontation, because everyone else knows how dumb that person is, but they might be questioning how dumb you are... The dumbest person does not have any further to fall, you do, so it is a win for them when you entertain confrontation.

There is nothing wrong with being the dumbest person in the room, it is a goal we should all strive towards, but without that recognition first, we can never grow.

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@sangheilios

Hey man I’m a little late but this is something I’ve been dealing with my whole life as well. I’m not as big as you but what I am is extremely charismatic, good looking, a certified genius, and athletic. As I’m getting older my charisma and magnetism is only getting heightened and stronger. I can connect with anyone but making friends and being part of some social circle has always been difficult for me. What I realized over the course of years is that it’s not me that has the problem but it’s peoples own competitiveness, their insecurities, their jealous and envious tendencies, and most of all their immaturity at being around someone who is obviously “better” than them in some way. I know it’s sounds like I’m bragging but I have enough self-awareness to know what I’m talking about.

Ive had people disrespect me, try to cut me down and most of all people have gone out of their way at most of the jobs that I have worked to get me fired. I’ve been excluded out of groups and have been ghosted by tons of people. Even though it’s unspoken I figured out that most people would rather not have me around or be a part of their group because they want to maintain their “position” and “status” among their peers. Ive never been the bragging type but throughout my 20’s I was very naive to how most people operate. I didn’t even know that I was being sized up and being competed against without me even realizing it. I was the “standard” by which people were measuring themselves.

Even people who I thought were “friends” were basically just sizing me up which is the same thing that people are doing to you. It’s unspoken but most people size each other up when meeting someone and you my friend are no exception. People naturally can’t compete with you so they either respond negatively to you which is projecting (it’s a self-defense mechanism) their own insecurities and place in life on to you. You are obviously physically better than 99% of the population and stand out so most people will have the tall poppy syndrome. (Look it up if you don’t know what it is). It’s not you it’s them.

Even though you are physically stronger than most people you need to mentally be tough as well so you can match the tough exterior ...which is easier said than done. You have to develop self-love, self-esteem and a thicker skin to the point where things like this shouldn’t even bother you. People look for other peoples weaknesses and you my friend have a target on your back. I know you are doing your best and you posting this just confirms my own understanding of how most people operate which is from a place of lack.

You would think that me being extremely charismatic would give me an advantage over others but it has been a huge curse that I’ve been dealing with for as long as I can remember. I know a lot of people think that being charismatic is fun but charisma is very dangerous because it illicits reactions from people that range from anger and hate to admiration and love which eventually turns to anger and hate.

I want you to think about all the people that are in the public eye...from politicians, athletes to actors and just imagine how much negativity they get on a massive scale from just being in that position. The hate and criticism they get is monumental in comparison to you and I. That’s also the reason they only hang around people that are on their level. You need to find those people and become a part of their tribe or start your own tribe. I know this got long but I can definitely relate to what your saying.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's important also that he doesn't have his own morality defeat him. He'll probably go "wait, this is too egotistical," which is instilled in him by society to keep men from being men. He needs to know that females are drawn toward proud and confident men. Attractiveness does not care about morality, no matter what women say.

There's a lot of comedians that are short men. They had to develop that character to stand out more as an attractive man. Genetics plays a huge role.
He gotta have confidence a quick wit and charisma.