Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do men complain about not getting sex A.S.A.P?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be a good thing being it tells you that not every woman is easy and gives it up so quickly? I mean after all we are looking for good women aren't we?

We complain when women are too easy and that means they're sloots. Then we complain when women aren't easy and ask for a million and one ways to make them give it up A.S.A.P to which if she does then she's a "sh1t tester" who is making us jump through hoops. Or we say she must be getting banged by a conga line of chads.

So what is it? Are we angry at women who don't give us our pink cookies A.S.A.P? Or are we angry at the women who give us the cookies soon as possible?

INB4: Oh I'm just here to improve myself for myself and not for women!...on a site dedicated to meeting and picking up women..
In 2019, girls be going ass to mouth with Tyrone and you are waiting for it.

Its the reason why the 3 date/casual hangs, smash or next. Repeat the process till dead or **** falls off.

Cucks wait. Not in the mood means next. LMR means some other chick is dtf. Its why marriage is retarded. Furthermore, women are getting fatter and fatter. Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Come @ me bro.

LOOKS

Banned
Reaction score

Its the reason why the 3 date/casual hangs, smash or next. Repeat the process till dead or **** falls off.

Cucks wait. Not in the mood means next. LMR means some other chick is dtf. Its why marriage is retarded. Furthermore, women are getting fatter and fatter. Meanwhile hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

Come @ me bro.
That's a mighty cucked fatalistic viewpoint you got there.

Do you personally know all married women or women period? Or is your viewpoint formulated off what other "it's not me. Its them!" cucks whine about online while hiding under the steps in their cellar..

So you're telling us if you don't get sex asap she can't possibly be a virtuous good person and if she does give it up asap she's still no good.

Are you hoping to get as young as legally possible because that way in your cope they possibly cant have rode the carousel as much as an older than 21 yo?

There's a lot of cucks online posing as alphas while showing their hand as a cuck in spewing nonsense such as your claims.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Sex is a measuring stick for submission in most cases. Not all, but most. And as men we like to know where we stand in her interest level in us. 2+2=4. Problem solved.

Some women will make a guy wait a little longer than others. If a chick is high value I will not push as hard for sex but I will still escalate.

Never forget that even though a woman might be higher value, she has still banged dudes early on, meaning 3 dates or less in the past.

I personally have a bad habit of banging chicks and then losing interest. So if I am really into a chick I will often not be as into sleeping with her as I am getting to know her. I know it sounds weird but it is what it is. At no point do I not try to escalate to a degree because I want her to make sure that she knows that I am a man, a sexual being and I am interested in her sexually. I just wont push as hard.

I guess if a woman is high enough value, I dont want her value to diminish in my eyes by having sex TOO early, but no doubt it is still on my radar.

And guess what? With a rotation you can ease back a little on one chick that is very high value and still get served from other plates.

I know...I know.....I am heartless. But I do hold back some on certain chicks because it benefits ME in the fact that I dont want to sleep with them on date 1-2 and them lose value.

Its all about this guy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sex is a measuring stick for submission in most cases. Not all, but most. And as men we like to know where we stand in her interest level in us. 2+2=4. Problem solved.
Agreed. Its why not in the mood, LMR and low sex drive means #next.

This herein lies why marriage is dead and retards continue to play house.

Some women will make a guy wait a little longer than others. If a chick is high value I will not push as hard for sex but I will still escalate.
Agreed however, again, not in the mood means next. I don't care for the excuses or her low sex drive. I am turned off. I have next women for far less.

Never forget that even though a woman might be higher value, she has still banged dudes early on, meaning 3 dates or less in the past.
Again which is indicative of your place of value in her eyes. I am not mad. Again, hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day. Its why every OG past or present is pedaling options, abundance, choice, etc.

Not in the mood means next. Means number deleted. Means she can hit me up after but, I'm onto the next one. Means that she can step up her game and earn her spot.
I personally have a bad habit of banging chicks and then losing interest. So if I am really into a chick I will often not be as into sleeping with her as I am getting to know her. I know it sounds weird but it is what it is. At no point do I not try to escalate to a degree because I want her to make sure that she knows that I am a man, a sexual being and I am interested in her sexually. I just wont push as hard.
No clue what you are on about.

If hot, i will take my **** out. I will instruct her what she should be doing.

Game is as Mystery has stated eons ago is precisely about compliance. Lack thereof means #next!

I guess if a woman is high enough value, I dont want her value to diminish in my eyes by having sex TOO early, but no doubt it is still on my radar.
This makes no sense unless you want her back after i go ass to mouth.

These days, baeeeees are getting Eiffel towered and cucks are playing house. I ran a train on a chick with a buddy. No phaggotry about feelers or her value. I finished on her face. We left and went down to the club to get more girls.

Leave feelers to women and small children.

And guess what? With a rotation you can ease back a little on one chick that is very high value and still get served from other plates.
The only leaning back i fo is during a throater.

I know...I know.....I am heartless. But I do hold back some on certain chicks because it benefits ME in the fact that I dont want to sleep with them on date 1-2 and them lose value.

Its all about this guy.
Heartless? You value estimate women high for not putting out. This begs for cucking.

Plate everything. Even then, it is not erosion proof. They all drop off sooner or later expecting to play house or presumption some other cuck will.

Zero ****s given. In the words of AMS, she just gotta suck a whole lot of ****kkk.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Heartless? You value estimate women high for not putting out. This begs for cucking.
No it doesn't. Sex doesn't leave the radar. I can afford to wait until date 3-5 and still get my rocks off with another plate.

If you have 5 different investments you can hang onto one that you think will blow up as long as the other 4 are doing well.

If the 5th one doesnt work out with a little extended time it's time to move the money to something else. Which is exact what investors do with a portfolio.

Women are no different. High interest women should be managed in your rotation. All have different functions and returns if you will. Learn to manage them to the greater good of yourself

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't that be a good thing being it tells you that not every woman is easy and gives it up so quickly? I mean after all we are looking for good women aren't we?
Why is a woman that doesn't give you sex a good woman? I can think of a thousand women that wouldn't **** me and like a dozen that probably would. Which group should I start proposing to?

This isn't even getting into the fact that:

1. Her being a good, innocent chaste woman could be extremely boring depending on your personality and preferences.

2. There's a dozen reasons a woman would not fvck you quickly and easily that are way worse than her being slvtty. Don't just assume it's because she has good morals, she could be a frigid prude or has some sort of psych issue or she just doesn't like you much but wants to string you along as a backup/beta bucks/hit the wall and it's time to settle, etc.

So what is it? Are we angry at women who don't give us our pink cookies A.S.A.P? Or are we angry at the women who give us the cookies soon as possible?
Have you considered that not every guy is the same and there's multiple voices being heard?

Plenty of people want a loyal housewife or a queen of their kingdom, some people want a Trophy wife who's young and hot. Other people want a girl who's fun and exciting right now because they'll have a different girl when tomorrow comes so long term consequences aren't important.

For me 50% of the point of getting a girl is the sex, if you're not getting more sex easier than you could while single, why even bother?

I ain't saying you gotta fvck on day 1 or even week 1, but don't waste all your time and money

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No it doesn't. Sex doesn't leave the radar. I can afford to wait until date 3-5 and still get my rocks off with another plate.
Dtf or next. Can hit me up but hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

If you have 5 different investments you can hang onto one that you think will blow up as long as the other 4 are doing well.
If you're not hitting it, someone else is.

If the 5th one doesnt work out with a little extended time it's time to move the money to something else. Which is exact what investors do with a portfolio.

Women are no different. High interest women should be managed in your rotation. All have different functions and returns if you will. Learn to manage them to the greater good of yourself
At 30, everything is flash game. I have no patience for low sex drive. I get lulz at cucks who marry and their wives aren't in the mood. Meanwhile basic Internet and tech skill can pull up a search for her getting pig roasted in her best years.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dtf or next. Can hit me up but hotter girls are turning 18 19 20 21 every day.

If you're not hitting it, someone else is.

At 30, everything is flash game. I have no patience for low sex drive. I get lulz at cucks who marry and their wives aren't in the mood. Meanwhile basic Internet and tech skill can pull up a search for her getting pig roasted in her best years.
Omfg

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Come @ me bro.
I love your positivity and energy in all the posts, always stays the same :D