Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Why do I keep getting Oneitis for every Girl I date?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
All women are the same and that includes your own Mother who wanted to fvck Chad in the back seat of his 1969 thunderbird before she "settled" on your father

It's time to stop looking for miss perfect my friend. Even the one that raised your azz had the same behaviour

And those chicks you hate will one day become mothers themselves, and of course their sons will idolize them as angels
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 13, 2017
Messages
259
Reaction score
245
Age
38
All women are the same and that includes your own Mother who wanted to fvck Chad in the back seat of his 1969 thunderbird before she "settled" on your father

It's time to stop looking for miss perfect my friend. Even the one that raised your azz had the same behaviour

And those chicks you hate will one day become mothers themselves, and of course their sons will idolize them as angels
cold truth
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I know this is a phase I going through right now. Only after I did confront my family I realized how delusional my entire view of women was. I actually dont believe I have a oneitis fantasies any more.. that doesnt mean I can approach a girl and be natural, but less depressive, less dependent, less fake, less toxic and more positive and motivated
Your programming of women and how they actually thought and behaved differed by alot.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Women in SF neg you out in the open. It’s like every other city women might thInk about it and dont say it. But the people in SF have no such filters. The men will act catty and neg you if they feel like your presence dominates them. And women will try to knock you off your pedestal.

It sounds unbelievable until you actually visit the city and see for yourself the extent of human entitlement.
So do you cuss them out or threaten them in return? If you don't do something being the target off those unretributed behaviors would stress a man or bring him down.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I left the city, lol. For me, it wasn’t me vs any one particular person. It felt like me vs the entire city. And I thought to myself if I fight one person, I would have to fight all of them.
Like too many hyenas on a lion. A lion can take care of three hyenas but 5 and up turns the tide.
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Your programming of women and how they actually thought and behaved differed by alot.
I reading right now the female brain by louann brizendine. Pretty good book so far. It claim that past studies were mostly made on female babies but considered discoveries true for both genders, which is incorrect. So she writes about the differences in female and male brain development according to recent studies (when the book was written)

Heres one quote

Girls, not boys, come out wired for mutual gazing. Girls do not experience the testosterone surge in utero that shrinks the centers for communication, observation, and processing of emotion, so their potential to develop skills in these areas are better at birth than boys’. Over the first three months of life, a baby girl’s skills in eye contact and mutual facial gazing will increase by over 400 percent, whereas facial gazing skills in a boy during this time will not increase at all.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
and the more I focused on being a complete overall solid person who doesn’t need women in order to exist, the better I got with women.
Reminds me about a thing julien blanc said once "in order to have sex with women you need to stop wanting it"

I dont think he meant this literally, but more like what you saying here.

Even george constanza said this
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
Or you can put yourself into an environment full of women that would make you stop wanting it. That works too. There are many ways to kill neediness. You don’t have to go full blown MTGTOW.
I've been thinking about this since you wrote about u working in Victorias secret lol
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
This sounds unbelievable to guys that are in the wrong environments.
That always sound normal to me. I guess something just happened in our times that changed this understanding. Like maybe tons of information that causes too much doubts and make you lose focus and be concentrated on what's not important
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
I usually assume the worse in guys in this forum. Sometimes it hits me like left field when someone understands how real life romance is, lol. So I was surprised that all of this is normal knowledge to you.

Pua marketing had a lot to do with it. The seduction gurus promised nerds super powers. And at some point even non nerds got duped into believing they needed to learn game.

It became almost a standard of living. Work on your career, work out, and improve your game. But not just any game. Club game while having no social life.

Doing this actually makes you more antisocial with women, lol. At least that’s what happened to me.

For the longest time I couldn’t figure out why attractive women were seducing me in one environment and playing games in another environment.

It’s like you change the environment, and all the women change with it. Herd brain mentality.

Eventually I discovered the most natural environment was one with dominant men and feminine women who surrender.

And that’s when I realized that OLD, clubs, and anything that has to do with dating that Pedestalizes women were all unnatural environments.

Trying to figure out game is like saying nature made a mistake and forgot to make women attracted to us. So we have to do it ourselves. Lol.

When you are in a natural environment, you realize nature created everything perfectly.
Yeah I agree about this pua thing. At the beginning it felt like killer tool that only few guys knew about, and then everybody start to talk about it and it feels like it start losing its power. I guess every thing that in some point becomes popular and mainstream eventually loses its attractiveness. It's like fight club, you never speak about it and keep it underground.
Though I most to admit that I feel a little bit reactive telling this, cause who am I to tell something if guys go out and approach and try maximize their skills. Even due to its popularity only few have the balls to do this.

Also there is alot of internal behavior in this communities, in first look it seems that this is a place where ppl want to help each one but in many cases you do realize ppl try to put u down.

When you are in a natural environment, you realize nature created everything perfectly.
Very true! I guess u realize this only when you get older and more successful
 

Jack12345

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2020
Messages
752
Reaction score
428
I used to think it took balls to approach women too. Until I became needy. When you are needy, all thoughts of “this takes balls” disappears. You’re too wrapped up about having women fill your void. You’ll approach hundreds of women and think nothing of it. You’ll just end up scaring them all away. At some point I realized my social life was too imbalanced. I was too needy and antisocial despite developing great balls.
This is untraditional though to what I am used to, something to think about
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

scarface701

Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2020
Messages
58
Reaction score
62
Age
36
Show me a beautiful woman and I can show you a man tired of sleeping with her.

IMO it’s OK to get obsessed with a woman... in fact I enjoy it. It’s really what makes dating and banging someone new so much fun... but it’s important to recognize it for what it is and not go over board and make decisions that will affect you LT during this phase. Also be careful not to let them know you’re feeling this way... eventually you’ll be the guy that is tired of banging the same hot chick and you’ll be desiring something new.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Show me a beautiful woman and I can show you a man tired of sleeping with her.
Exactly. There are so many out there. I've always maintained that any Hollywood celebs that look good and still married are in open relationships as some have been verified as well.

Look at Hugh Grant that had sex with a hooker vs what he had at home. All guys will get tired of the same pvssy no matter how long they've been with someone and regardless of how hot they are.

The hooker he got caught with...



Who he had at home...
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Exactly. There are so many out there. I've always maintained that any Hollywood celebs that look good and still married are in open relationships as some have been verified as well.

Look at Hugh Grant that had sex with a hooker vs what he had at home. All guys will get tired of the same pvssy no matter how long they've been with someone and regardless of how hot they are.

The hooker he got caught with...



Who he had at home...
Home looks mean and suspicious. The man may have been cucked.
 
Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
You need to spin more plates so that one turns out to be a dud, you've another waiting to take her place.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Exactly. There are so many out there. I've always maintained that any Hollywood celebs that look good and still married are in open relationships as some have been verified as well.

Look at Hugh Grant that had sex with a hooker vs what he had at home. All guys will get tired of the same pvssy no matter how long they've been with someone and regardless of how hot they are.

The hooker he got caught with...



Who he had at home...
Wow, what an ugly hooker!
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top