Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do I keep getting Oneitis for every Girl I date?

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are the same and that includes your own Mother who wanted to fvck Chad in the back seat of his 1969 thunderbird before she "settled" on your father

It's time to stop looking for miss perfect my friend. Even the one that raised your azz had the same behaviour

And those chicks you hate will one day become mothers themselves, and of course their sons will idolize them as angels

JayAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are the same and that includes your own Mother who wanted to fvck Chad in the back seat of his 1969 thunderbird before she "settled" on your father

It's time to stop looking for miss perfect my friend. Even the one that raised your azz had the same behaviour

And those chicks you hate will one day become mothers themselves, and of course their sons will idolize them as angels
cold truth

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is a phase I going through right now. Only after I did confront my family I realized how delusional my entire view of women was. I actually dont believe I have a oneitis fantasies any more.. that doesnt mean I can approach a girl and be natural, but less depressive, less dependent, less fake, less toxic and more positive and motivated
Your programming of women and how they actually thought and behaved differed by alot.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in SF neg you out in the open. It’s like every other city women might thInk about it and dont say it. But the people in SF have no such filters. The men will act catty and neg you if they feel like your presence dominates them. And women will try to knock you off your pedestal.

It sounds unbelievable until you actually visit the city and see for yourself the extent of human entitlement.
So do you cuss them out or threaten them in return? If you don't do something being the target off those unretributed behaviors would stress a man or bring him down.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I left the city, lol. For me, it wasn’t me vs any one particular person. It felt like me vs the entire city. And I thought to myself if I fight one person, I would have to fight all of them.
Like too many hyenas on a lion. A lion can take care of three hyenas but 5 and up turns the tide.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Your programming of women and how they actually thought and behaved differed by alot.
I reading right now the female brain by louann brizendine. Pretty good book so far. It claim that past studies were mostly made on female babies but considered discoveries true for both genders, which is incorrect. So she writes about the differences in female and male brain development according to recent studies (when the book was written)

Heres one quote

Girls, not boys, come out wired for mutual gazing. Girls do not experience the testosterone surge in utero that shrinks the centers for communication, observation, and processing of emotion, so their potential to develop skills in these areas are better at birth than boys’. Over the first three months of life, a baby girl’s skills in eye contact and mutual facial gazing will increase by over 400 percent, whereas facial gazing skills in a boy during this time will not increase at all.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What, my son? and what, the son of my womb? and what, the son of my vows?

[3] Give not thy strength unto women, nor thy ways to that which destroyeth kings.

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
and the more I focused on being a complete overall solid person who doesn’t need women in order to exist, the better I got with women.
Reminds me about a thing julien blanc said once "in order to have sex with women you need to stop wanting it"

I dont think he meant this literally, but more like what you saying here.

Even george constanza said this

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Or you can put yourself into an environment full of women that would make you stop wanting it. That works too. There are many ways to kill neediness. You don’t have to go full blown MTGTOW.
I've been thinking about this since you wrote about u working in Victorias secret lol

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
This sounds unbelievable to guys that are in the wrong environments.
That always sound normal to me. I guess something just happened in our times that changed this understanding. Like maybe tons of information that causes too much doubts and make you lose focus and be concentrated on what's not important

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I usually assume the worse in guys in this forum. Sometimes it hits me like left field when someone understands how real life romance is, lol. So I was surprised that all of this is normal knowledge to you.

Pua marketing had a lot to do with it. The seduction gurus promised nerds super powers. And at some point even non nerds got duped into believing they needed to learn game.

It became almost a standard of living. Work on your career, work out, and improve your game. But not just any game. Club game while having no social life.

Doing this actually makes you more antisocial with women, lol. At least that’s what happened to me.

For the longest time I couldn’t figure out why attractive women were seducing me in one environment and playing games in another environment.

It’s like you change the environment, and all the women change with it. Herd brain mentality.

Eventually I discovered the most natural environment was one with dominant men and feminine women who surrender.

And that’s when I realized that OLD, clubs, and anything that has to do with dating that Pedestalizes women were all unnatural environments.

Trying to figure out game is like saying nature made a mistake and forgot to make women attracted to us. So we have to do it ourselves. Lol.

When you are in a natural environment, you realize nature created everything perfectly.
Yeah I agree about this pua thing. At the beginning it felt like killer tool that only few guys knew about, and then everybody start to talk about it and it feels like it start losing its power. I guess every thing that in some point becomes popular and mainstream eventually loses its attractiveness. It's like fight club, you never speak about it and keep it underground.
Though I most to admit that I feel a little bit reactive telling this, cause who am I to tell something if guys go out and approach and try maximize their skills. Even due to its popularity only few have the balls to do this.

Also there is alot of internal behavior in this communities, in first look it seems that this is a place where ppl want to help each one but in many cases you do realize ppl try to put u down.

When you are in a natural environment, you realize nature created everything perfectly.
Very true! I guess u realize this only when you get older and more successful

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
I used to think it took balls to approach women too. Until I became needy. When you are needy, all thoughts of “this takes balls” disappears. You’re too wrapped up about having women fill your void. You’ll approach hundreds of women and think nothing of it. You’ll just end up scaring them all away. At some point I realized my social life was too imbalanced. I was too needy and antisocial despite developing great balls.
This is untraditional though to what I am used to, something to think about

scarface701

Don Juan
Reaction score
Show me a beautiful woman and I can show you a man tired of sleeping with her.

IMO it’s OK to get obsessed with a woman... in fact I enjoy it. It’s really what makes dating and banging someone new so much fun... but it’s important to recognize it for what it is and not go over board and make decisions that will affect you LT during this phase. Also be careful not to let them know you’re feeling this way... eventually you’ll be the guy that is tired of banging the same hot chick and you’ll be desiring something new.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Show me a beautiful woman and I can show you a man tired of sleeping with her.
Exactly. There are so many out there. I've always maintained that any Hollywood celebs that look good and still married are in open relationships as some have been verified as well.

Look at Hugh Grant that had sex with a hooker vs what he had at home. All guys will get tired of the same pvssy no matter how long they've been with someone and regardless of how hot they are.

The hooker he got caught with...

Who he had at home...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly. There are so many out there. I've always maintained that any Hollywood celebs that look good and still married are in open relationships as some have been verified as well.

Look at Hugh Grant that had sex with a hooker vs what he had at home. All guys will get tired of the same pvssy no matter how long they've been with someone and regardless of how hot they are.

Who he had at home...
Home looks mean and suspicious. The man may have been cucked.

Last edited:

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to spin more plates so that one turns out to be a dud, you've another waiting to take her place.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who he had at home...
Wow, what an ugly hooker!