Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do I have to go HALFWAY AROUND THE FREAKIN WORLD to find a decent female?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, she sent me the same email three times...she must have assumed I didn't get it since I didn't answer right away.

Hopefully all goes smoothly and I'll be able to visit there again soon. She's a cool chick.

However to say that there arent good girls here in the US is funny to me
No there ARE some good ones here. I just don't have the time or desire to have to meet umpteen bazillion of them to narrow it down. Would you be better off panning for gold in a stream in Alaska or a corn field in Iowa? There's probably gold in both but which has a higher concentration?

All I know is that while I was there I was impressed by what I saw. Nothing like what I expected.

I am SO ready to go back.

The_King

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...I am from the UK and definately prefer classy girls.

Its good to be able to hold a conversation, and not have "what does that mean?".

At the moment I am dating a girl who finishes her medicine degree from Oxford University in 2 weeks.....She has alot going for her and I admire her for doing six years of a medicine degree. Though, recently I have been going to Oxford alot because I can virtually guarantee that the calibre of woman is going to be alot higher than in my town. The girl I was dating before her was from Oxford also doing a pysiotherapy degree...thinking about it I must have something for people in the health profession.

Though, I can not compare these girls internationally to others as have never had the chance so far. However, I would definatly like to date foreign women, as the cultures fascinate me and their attitudes. An American woman would be appealing to myself, because she is different, therefore I would be tempted to say it justs a case of viewing it as, what is different is appealing. We want what we have not got. Though, there is no substitute for class if your looking for an LTR, not STR material really though.