Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do I have to go HALFWAY AROUND THE FREAKIN WORLD to find a decent female?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been emailing the girl I met during my trip to Europe a couple of months ago. By our interactions to date I can tell she's into me.

She's 23, speaks 4 languages, sings, plays classical piano, attends the art academy....very classy girl. And did I mention she's pretty hot?

Around here I can choose from

A) The toothless honeys that smile at me at the traffic light from the drivers seat of their bondo spackled '86 Camaro

B) The fat-as-anything, bonbon eating, Vanilla Coke drinking, "Oh why can't I lose weight" beauty queens

-OR-

C) The narcissistic primadonnas that live to find one poor schmuck after another to keep around long enough to stroke their fragile ego's

I know, I know, it serves no purpose to get involved with someone who lives on the other side of the Atlantic. I'm not about to fall into that trap.

These days I find a more traditional, intellegent, artistic, classy woman very stimulating.

American chicks need to take some lessons. Anyone else agree?

b_elusive_eyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Euro chic is looking for US citizenship by using you......Just a thought.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is an underdeveloped country. But she wouldn't need me to get into the US if she even wanted to. She has the same influential friends as I do...that's how we met.

That wasn't the point though. The point was American women are as spoiled as American men and their sense of entitlement makes them SO much less attractive. They tend to be either worthless or worth less than they think they are.

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed that European women who are from villiages are like american girls from small towns...more down to earth, not very cultured..where as city girls are city girls....from NYC to LA, Paris, Prague, London, Rio...city girls are a different breed than country girls...so im kinda confused where your going with this!!!!!
She's 23, speaks 4 languages, sings, plays classical piano, attends the art academy....very classy girl. And did I mention she's pretty hot?
Shes cultured..I know plenty of girls here who can do the same...the only difference is that that live in big cities and not Manitoba or West Texas for that matter

leoncour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny that you made this post...today I asked out my French tutor who studied abroad at my University this year...she already had a boyfriend though...some Italian guy who is studying here also.

Anyways, she is one of the most interesting, funny, cultured, educated and attractive woman I have ever met...she speaks 3 languages! And I realized that most foriegn exchange students are that way.

And all of a sudden, I realize how terribly uncultured Americans generally are, how we generally don't care about what happens outside of our borders, and how ignorant and provential a good percentage of us are. We are really f*cked up. And I think this mentality is pervasive among the femenine gender here as well, which may be what you have noticed as well.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well STR8UP, I must dissent with your assessment of having to go European to find a decent chick as if Orlando lacks. Then again, you're about eight years my senior, so consequently the supply of women to me may and probably does differ from the supply of women to you, even though we're talking about the same geographical area.

I've found a very hot, classy, intelligent girl who attends Rollins College. [Which for everyone who doesn't know, = rich]. We haven't become a couple, yet, but we will. And I know some other quality women, though I must say that out of the number of women I'm exposed to, the high quality chicks represent a small minority. Plenty of medium quality, but who'd want to settle for mediocre, right? And fat chicks, oh my they come dime a dozen, don't they.
A) The toothless honeys that smile at me at the traffic light from the drivers seat of their bondo spackled '86 Camaro

B) The fat-as-anything, bonbon eating, Vanilla Coke drinking, "Oh why can't I lose weight" beauty queens
What are you doing, hanging out by OBT? J/k ;)
American chicks need to take some lessons. Anyone else agree?
Yes.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by marqZAL
where as city girls are city girls....from NYC to LA, Paris, Prague, London, Rio...city girls are a different breed than country girls...so im kinda confused where your going with this!!!!! Shes cultured..I know plenty of girls here who can do the same...the only difference is that that live in big cities and not Manitoba or West Texas for that matter
Dude, I live in a metro area of 2mil people. Not exactly a small town. I'm 31 years old and I have NEVER repeat NEVER met ONE female (or male) with that kind of resume. Over there it's commonplace.

I know a couple of people that can speak a few languages, that's about it.

The thing is, you go over there and nearly EVERYONE is multi-faceted. The girls all dress well. They carry themselves with poise and grace. And they're HUMBLE! Classy AND down to earth...now thats what I'm talking about.

All this from a country that sometimes barely has electricity and running water.

It's just kinda funny how I run into a decent chick once every, oh say year or two here in the states, but I go out of the country for two weeks and see plenty of them.

Why not move? Seriously, have you considered it?
My ideal situation would be to spend several months of the year there, checking out the rest of Europe while I'm at it. But that's all dependent upon how my business dealings there pan out.

And all of a sudden, I realize how terribly uncultured Americans generally are,
You know, maybe I am expecting too much from a woman. I only speak one language (could get by with spanish if it were life or death). I can't play any musical instruments or sing. I don't paint.

But the thing is I do go to the gym often. I read books that most people wouldn't touch. I enjoy trying foods from around the world (most of my friends and family won't touch sushi let alone some of the exotic shlt I tried while traveling). Not to mention the fact that I have spent the last several years preparing myself to eventually become rich. I do what I can to broaden my horizons and better myself. I don't get stuck in the same rut most Americans do. I appreciate someone else that shows similar cusiousities about the world around them.

I've found a very hot, classy, intelligent girl who attends Rollins College.
Sweet! I go to lunch on Park Ave from time to time and see all the cuties walking from the college.

Yes, there are plenty of medium quality women around, and I'm not about to settle. I bring a pretty strong resume to the table and I expect the same from a female.

The problem is these 'medium quality' women THINK they've got it goin on. They have a steady supply of guys who will pander to them therefore they ASSUME they are the shiznit. So if the medium quality women think they are all that what do the few high quality women think? They think they're untouchable.

It seems women from other parts of the world have a clearer sense of their value in the mating game.

mystik

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been dating a girl who is born in US but her parents are french immigrants for about a year now and i must say that i completely agree with you. I find it nice to have a girlfriend who can name the names of the pieces played on classical channels, knowing exactly who wrote it and what movement it is. I even find it funny when I would comment "Didnt Chopin write this?" and get responses like "Chopin doesnt write clarinet conceritos"

In general Europe is much more traditionally cultured. I spent a week in England awhile back and i realized that there are absolutely NOTHING to do at night there except listen to musicals. ALso the European girls dresses a LOT nicer then their US counterparts. For one reason or another the US girls tend to be overweight and classless, steering me toward complimenting the european culture.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the poorer the country, the more practical the girls.

However, I dislike girls too practical, because they remind me of my mum.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know about going half way around the world. I just moved back to my home town and after 3 days back I found the most amazing girl I have ever seen. Shes only lived here 1 week longer than I have been back, and we have already hit it off.

But I do understand what you mean, in North America it really isnt as practical to know a lot of languages cause we have no other countries near us that have drastically different languages. I mean the US has mexico, but Canada has what? Greenland?

OleRyder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gee... Sounds like South Texas to me. Throw in "gorgeous knockouts with kids", and you got the picture...

But seriously... having had a taste of classier ladies, perhaps I am overly picky - then again, I have every right to be, seeing all those fat slobs and stoopit college boys, with interests of Neanderthals (no offense to Neanderthals intended, naturally) and chicks pandering to those kinds (NB: over the last month of DJing I've met plenty of chicks and only one lady). Damn...

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
The problem is these 'medium quality' women THINK they've got it goin on. They have a steady supply of guys who will pander to them therefore they ASSUME they are the shiznit. So if the medium quality women think they are all that what do the few high quality women think? They think they're untouchable.

It seems women from other parts of the world have a clearer sense of their value in the mating game. [/B]
This comes as a surprise to you? American men are to blame because they fail to improve themselves sufficiently to achieve success with high-quality women. Consequently, such men turn their attentions towards women that are in their league, who, in turn, automatically think they are out of the league of the men who are hitting on them. This is because in focusing such attention, most men put women on pedestals, and women accept such elevated status as the truth, thereby creating an over-inflated sense of self-worth.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lot of stereotypes flying around here...

The "speak 3 languages" isn't as specatucular as it sounds (it's good, don't get me wrong...) but if you know Spanish or Italian or French or Portugese, you're already halfway towards mastering one or all of the others. And then English is nearly universal now that picking it up isn't that difficult.

Having dated both sides of this country (European, American and Asian)---there's differences, certainly, but IMO they seem to cancel each other out. So you pick what you like.

The europeans do dress better and have a more "feminine" style. The Americans are in better physical shape (except the fat ones) and more of an equal--as in, they wouldn't put up with half the macho crap that European women accept--they bytch about it, but they take it.

You will find European women come here because they can actually DO something with their professional training that would be closed to them in Europe. They are given more responsibility and salary and opportunities that just don't exist in Europe.

I mean, why not speak 4 languages and look good if that's all they'll let you do? (btw, one of my ex-gf's was a French law student--4 languages--who knew that she had to dress ultra-feminine for her yearly exam with the professors or she would not be allowed to pass---no connection to her knowledge of the law, mind you, and something none of the male students had to meet, either--I was amazed she accepted it and no one did anything about it.)

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I live in the wrong place. But in my 31 years I have yet to meet ONE woman that compares to the multiple girls I met while over there. One of my business associates has a nine year old kid that speaks four languages fluently.

I consider myself to be a classy guy and I expect the same in a woman. And it isn't all about being educated. It IS about being intelligent. It is also about appreciating food from other cultures, art, music, the desire to see different places, etc.

Americans grow up in a Wonder bread and tract house society. They wouldn't know what to do if there were actually some "flavor" introduced into their lives.

The Americans are in better physical shape
You ARE joking, right?

marqZAL

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you that the average European is more cultured than thier american counter parts. Reasons being that the average european country is in close proximity of other countries, so the need to know other languages is more important as well as the opportunity to travel to other countries in the immediate surroundings is more feasable. However to say that there arent good girls here in the US is funny to me...because I meet tons of cultured, humble and highly intelligent girls here. I live in a small city, and go to a small liberal arts college in PA. Because I do meet alot of good girls doesnt mean that there isnt a high percentage of fvcking hillbillies or getttho bvtches strait off the nyc bus where I live! If you want cultured girls you need to hang out around cultured events opera's, classical music concerts, jazz clubs, modern dance shows, plays,wine tasting festivles, poetry/literature clubs/readings, photography clubs..... I could go on and on!!!!

The Americans are in better physical shape
OK...im still laughing at this one too...but Ill let ya go as you pull your head out of your ass!

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think american girls are much prettier than the one's ive seen in russia.
and i was born in russia, so im not biased in any way.

girls in america just didnt have to go thru same **** as russian girls, so they stay with their "shiny girls" attitudes.

Actually, u can find sexy girls anywhere, it just depends on your luck and ability to look.

ChevyLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
It all depends on what you are looking for. I mean, if you just want some tail, who cares if the female is really classy or not?
I'm 18, and not looking to settle down yet. If I wanted to settle down, I'd probably be looking for a really classy, intelligent girl like you guys. Right now though, those types of girls are very boring to me. I want some wild chicks right now. The crazy partying types of girls.

I've never been to Europe, so I wouldn't know what the women are like over there. I could see them definitely being classier - I mean look at American society for a second. Kraft dinner is a big thing with teenagers... instead of going to a nice clothing store and paying a little extra, most people order their clothes through a catalog. Everything is carbon copied, and no one has a mind of their own, because the media has such a huge influence on us here.

I don't care though, I've grown up here and I'm used to people being happy with the mediocre lifestyle, nothing too fancy or extravagant. I think that its almost better that the majority of people are this way, because that way if you become an exception then you have the pick of the ladies.

CL