Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do I get along better with single moms?

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually prefer women in the 21-25 age demographic. Being an older male in late 30s, those girls without kids are usually still in ultra party phase.
However, same age girls who are single moms tend to be much easier to talk to, more consistent, and less drama.

Any correlation? I know we usually don’t prefer single moms in this forum but idk, they just been easier to deal with for me.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Most single moms cant afford to play games because they need a beta provider asap. They make things easier at first (I suppose). They dont have the clock ticking anymore because they already reproduced, they dont need Chad Thunderc0ck anymore: Hypergamy lowers in favor of security and stability (a comfortable ltr with a beta bucks).

I have never dated a single mom. Im just theorizing.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They live in reality

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in general, they are too tired to play games, and are more then likely to be more grounded, also they tend to behave better since they need to fish someone fast, there is also the fact they are less in your radar so you treat then like someone random then a possible woman you want something

with this mean, they will be a ****ing pain in the ass or even worse after they believe you are in, being single mother don't change they nature, so don't fall for the trap

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in general, they are too tired to play games, and are more then likely to be more grounded, also they tend to behave better since they need to fish someone fast, there is also the fact they are less in your radar so you treat then like someone random then a possible woman you want something

with this mean, they will be a ****ing pain in the ass or even worse after they believe you are in, being single mother don't change they nature, so don't fall for the trap
First they behave out of necessity, then they behave out of neediness.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Being a single mother is not always a choice for that matter being a single father is not either.

However, once you’re a parent, your priorities change: good parents are 90% focused on their children and that’s the way it should be. If you come across a woman who is the single parent who still wants male company, and isn’t bat shyte crazy, you can probably have a nice relationship with her. But it depends on your final motives.

For long-term relationships, being a divorced father of college kids, I prefer the grounding the parenthood gives a woman, knowing how she parents tells you a lot about how she behaves in relationships with men, caring nurturing mother is going to be a caring, nurturing partner.

I tend to be more relationship minded, than one night stand minded, but a single mom can be fun in both situations.

Last edited:

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know we usually don’t prefer single moms in this forum but idk, they just been easier to deal with for me.
Single moms don’t have the leverage normal women do, so they are on their best behaviour with you.

Generally a man is more relaxed, more confident, more charming with single moms, because he doesn't want anything to do with her other than quick sex, and he will walk away at any second.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most single moms cant afford to play games because they need a beta provider asap. They make things easier at first (I suppose). They dont have the clock ticking anymore because they already reproduced, they dont need Chad Thunderc0ck anymore: Hypergamy lowers in favor of security and stability (a comfortable ltr with a beta bucks).
Single moms don’t have the leverage normal women do, so they are on their best behaviour with you.
These two posters have gotten the answer correctly.

A lot of single women close to my age are already single moms. I haven't been interacting with the single moms in any meaningful way. I've swiped left on single moms when I used dating apps in the past. When I was using dating apps in the past, the 30 something women I dated were all childless. A lot of women are single moms in their 30s.

In real life, I've tended to do approaches in areas of my city with a high concentration of unmarried people. These unmarried people also tend to be childless.

I've been avoiding single moms because I do not wish to cuckold myself. I'm not a beta bucks bailout for some single mom. Additionally, the lifestyle of a single mom is far too different than my childless male lifestyle. There would be a significant lifestyle mismatch if I were to date a single mom.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD sucks, but ironically the few decent looking women on OLD are moms in their 30s on up. They seem to also ghost less. I dunno, maybe maturity is a factor too. The downside is then tend to focus on the money more. They have kids so they want a guy who makes good money. Younger women don't seem like this as much when it comes to beta provider unless they're looking for sugar daddy who's like in their 50s.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD sucks, but ironically the few decent looking women on OLD are moms in their 30s on up. They seem to also ghost less. I dunno, maybe maturity is a factor too.
They ghost less because they know they need to be better behaved to compensate for their single mom status.

The downside is then tend to focus on the money more. They have kids so they want a guy who makes good money.
Beta bucks!

Younger women don't seem like this as much when it comes to beta provider unless they're looking for sugar daddy who's like in their 50s.
Yes