“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Why do I freeze up? ADVICE NEEDED

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Location
Sin Town
guys, I need some advice. Tonight i was at this bangin party, probably 25 people, and the female to male ratio was pretty even. Some cute ladies walked in, and damn, let me tell you one was gorgeous!

I was completely into her, a 10 in my book. anyway, I didn't think I would have a chance with her. About halfway through the night, (after me making bomb margaritas), she was completely eyein me.

Every time I looked her way I would catch her lookin at me. I walked by her one time and I heard her say something to her friend about me.

This should be an easy deal right? I should have just walked over there, layed some DJ SKILLZ on her and gotton the hook up.

Instead, I just kind of froze up(not the first time this has happened to me). I dont know what the heck is wrong with me guys.

As soon as she was leaving, i put my head down and was totally regretting my AFC'ness, and i turned around and there she was! I was making another margarita when she started looking at the Tequila i was using and asked me if i liked it.

We had some small talk guys, but I didn't close the deal. Man I feel like a chump right now.....

tomorrow i'm gonna have my buddy call her(hes friends with her) and try to salvage what could have been something nice. maybe one of these days ill grow some damn balls and man up about things.

ANY WORDS OF ADVICE, ENCOURAGEMENT, OR INSIGHT as to why i am being such a CHUMP would be appreciated. Man, regret is a much worse feeling than being rejected...let me tell ya.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Chazz

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Man, regret is a much worse feeling than being rejected...let me tell ya.
Remember this next time you see a cutie.
 

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 8, 2003
Messages
2,091
Reaction score
18
Location
SWEDEN
You are probably scared of being rejected or scared of how she will react if you say what you want to say. You will know yourself why this happened, you just have to accept the real reason.
 

MadaMadaDame

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Philippines
Tell you what, just go there and experience it, if ever you feel nervous just remember your nervous because you are excited not because of any other reason. Overcoming ones fear is often one of the most exciting part of life. Just go for it and have fun. The next time you think about the incident it will be a happy incident because you made it so. Go for it and there won't be any regrets later.
 
Top