Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do I freeze up? ADVICE NEEDED

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys, I need some advice. Tonight i was at this bangin party, probably 25 people, and the female to male ratio was pretty even. Some cute ladies walked in, and damn, let me tell you one was gorgeous!

I was completely into her, a 10 in my book. anyway, I didn't think I would have a chance with her. About halfway through the night, (after me making bomb margaritas), she was completely eyein me.

Every time I looked her way I would catch her lookin at me. I walked by her one time and I heard her say something to her friend about me.

This should be an easy deal right? I should have just walked over there, layed some DJ SKILLZ on her and gotton the hook up.

Instead, I just kind of froze up(not the first time this has happened to me). I dont know what the heck is wrong with me guys.

As soon as she was leaving, i put my head down and was totally regretting my AFC'ness, and i turned around and there she was! I was making another margarita when she started looking at the Tequila i was using and asked me if i liked it.

We had some small talk guys, but I didn't close the deal. Man I feel like a chump right now.....

tomorrow i'm gonna have my buddy call her(hes friends with her) and try to salvage what could have been something nice. maybe one of these days ill grow some damn balls and man up about things.

ANY WORDS OF ADVICE, ENCOURAGEMENT, OR INSIGHT as to why i am being such a CHUMP would be appreciated. Man, regret is a much worse feeling than being rejected...let me tell ya.

Chazz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Corleone
Man, regret is a much worse feeling than being rejected...let me tell ya.
Remember this next time you see a cutie.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are probably scared of being rejected or scared of how she will react if you say what you want to say. You will know yourself why this happened, you just have to accept the real reason.

MadaMadaDame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell you what, just go there and experience it, if ever you feel nervous just remember your nervous because you are excited not because of any other reason. Overcoming ones fear is often one of the most exciting part of life. Just go for it and have fun. The next time you think about the incident it will be a happy incident because you made it so. Go for it and there won't be any regrets later.