Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do guys, men have to better themselves, improve themselves, more than women do?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took a guy friend with me to the alabama / norte dame game at a sports bar and there was this I mean, HOT waitress there, and my buddy wanted to talk to her and i mean every guy in the building was all over her and my friend got kinda frustrated and i mean i've been there. and i admit she was pretty freaking hot if i were single it would have been game on lol. \

and i mean she wasn't a **** or anything she was just.. lol hot. but i mean my firend is getting all worked out plus he's drinking so he's ranting about how she can probably get out of bed and **** guys all day long and how guys like him can't get any prime tail like that

see, that's how the beta male looks at the situation. As the quote goes, opportunity is often missed because it's dressed in overalls and looks like work. There was a point in my life, **** , more than once honestly where I was in that exact situation that my friend was in but instead of *****ing out, i would use that outing as motivation in the morning to run wind sprints until i puked. and when i felt like stopping just imagine me walking in a room and that girl doing a double check beucase i'm so ****ing hot.

in other words, even the hot women got to **** someone. they dream about ****ing the catch just like you dream about ****ing the catch, i want to be that catch. yeah women get **** thrown at them all the time but but women only WANT the best **** then can get. Do you sign up for every credit card offer that comes in the mail regardless of the interest rate. do you dream about having a freaking premier 2nd chance credit card lol? no you dream about having the amex black card and being a ****ing boss.

the key is, once you understand who the game is played, to use the rules to your advantage. okay women have their pick of the litter without trying.. lol well **** now that you know that hot women want the pick of the litter and dont' want to deal wtih guys that they can ahve every day of the week, wouldn't it make more sense to stop *****ing and become the pick of the litter in whatever way you can rather than *****ing with the rest of the AFC's in unison?

it took me, financially, game wise, shape wise, just emotional intelligence wise.. a good 4 years to become the man that can command the type of women i wanted to be able to date on a constant basis. i did everything from drugs to eat, to ***** and moan to try to get pass the fact that i wasn't who i wanted to be and i wanted to become that guy. but eventually i had to come to the conclusion that i wasn't going to be truly happy, utnil i rolled up my sleeves and became that guy, come hell or high water.

and i got to tell you being that guy kicks ass lol. and in the end it's better for you became WE can control our level, most women can't. women get a window of opportunity, i have damn near a life time. i'm going to be a catch 10-20 years from now. can the smoking hot waitress say that? hell no.

roll over and be a catch for 15 years, or work your ass off and be a catch for a life time. it really isn't a hard choice.

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kbomb said:
Think about the other alternative.

Women give up sex randomly like men do. Without the modern contraceptives available back when we were evolving, this would have meant major problems for women and not so much for men. Because women would be having babies and have no idea who the father is. which means she would be raising the child on her own, without the support of a strong man.

As you can see this would lead to the survival of the women who were the more choosy and who in keeping strict conditions on sex, would be able to secure the support of a man towards his own offspring, and therefore greater odds of not only survival for the child, but the potential to thrive and therefore keep this paradigm running.

So you can see why women are the ones who choose and are careful to select those that can actually if need be, support their offspring.
Not really. Yeast infections and bacterial vaginitis are difficult to eradicate even with modern antibiotics. 100 years ago, they could lead to serious complications such as kidney infections. Abstinence and marital fidelity weren't just some crap the preacher said on Sunday. Sticking to one partner was the only practical way to avoid lingering, debilitating infection.

Also, people never lived in economically separate "nuclear" families. That's an invention of the 20th Century that only superficially appeared to be true (if we ignore welfare, charity, remittances, etc.).

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I took a guy friend with me to the alabama / norte dame game at a sports bar and there was this I mean, HOT waitress there, and my buddy wanted to talk to her and i mean every guy in the building was all over her and my friend got kinda frustrated and i mean i've been there. and i admit she was pretty freaking hot if i were single it would have been game on lol. \

and i mean she wasn't a **** or anything she was just.. lol hot. but i mean my firend is getting all worked out plus he's drinking so he's ranting about how she can probably get out of bed and **** guys all day long and how guys like him can't get any prime tail like that

see, that's how the beta male looks at the situation. As the quote goes, opportunity is often missed because it's dressed in overalls and looks like work. There was a point in my life, **** , more than once honestly where I was in that exact situation that my friend was in but instead of *****ing out, i would use that outing as motivation in the morning to run wind sprints until i puked. and when i felt like stopping just imagine me walking in a room and that girl doing a double check beucase i'm so ****ing hot.

in other words, even the hot women got to **** someone. they dream about ****ing the catch just like you dream about ****ing the catch, i want to be that catch. yeah women get **** thrown at them all the time but but women only WANT the best **** then can get. Do you sign up for every credit card offer that comes in the mail regardless of the interest rate. do you dream about having a freaking premier 2nd chance credit card lol? no you dream about having the amex black card and being a ****ing boss.

the key is, once you understand who the game is played, to use the rules to your advantage. okay women have their pick of the litter without trying.. lol well **** now that you know that hot women want the pick of the litter and dont' want to deal wtih guys that they can ahve every day of the week, wouldn't it make more sense to stop *****ing and become the pick of the litter in whatever way you can rather than *****ing with the rest of the AFC's in unison?

it took me, financially, game wise, shape wise, just emotional intelligence wise.. a good 4 years to become the man that can command the type of women i wanted to be able to date on a constant basis. i did everything from drugs to eat, to ***** and moan to try to get pass the fact that i wasn't who i wanted to be and i wanted to become that guy. but eventually i had to come to the conclusion that i wasn't going to be truly happy, utnil i rolled up my sleeves and became that guy, come hell or high water.

and i got to tell you being that guy kicks ass lol. and in the end it's better for you became WE can control our level, most women can't. women get a window of opportunity, i have damn near a life time. i'm going to be a catch 10-20 years from now. can the smoking hot waitress say that? hell no.

roll over and be a catch for 15 years, or work your ass off and be a catch for a life time. it really isn't a hard choice.
why do some women disagree that it gets harder for them as they age?

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Ihateinitiatingalot7 said:
why do some women disagree that it gets harder for them as they age?
Its a little thing called denial. You might not have noticed this, but women lie a lot. They lie to men and they lie to themselves.

A woman will always get sexual attention from men as long as she isn't totally hideous. However, the quality of those men depends on youth and beauty. A woman is only young and beautiful for a short period of time. Women also lose their reproductive ability around the same time they lose their beauty. Sucks huh?

I think a lot of men on this thread who are crying about "women having it easier" have lost some perspective. They are only focusing on attractive women. There a lots of 500 pound blobs and other freak-shows that have very limited sexual options.

Also, at least men have some control. A man can rise above his genetics and reach a point in life where 9's and 10's are throwing themselves at him. A hideous woman can't chance her situation.

Women are born with all their value and they can't do much to change it. One car accident can destroy their dating options. Men seem to forget this.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
Its a little thing called denial. You might not have noticed this, but women lie a lot. They lie to men and they lie to themselves.

A woman will always get sexual attention from men as long as she isn't totally hideous. However, the quality of those men depends on youth and beauty. A woman is only young and beautiful for a short period of time. Women also lose their reproductive ability around the same time they lose their beauty. Sucks huh?

I think a lot of men on this thread who are crying about "women having it easier" have lost some perspective. They are only focusing on attractive women. There a lots of 500 pound blobs and other freak-shows that have very limited sexual options.

Also, at least men have some control. A man can rise above his genetics and reach a point in life where 9's and 10's are throwing themselves at him. A hideous woman can't chance her situation.

Women are born with all their value and they can't do much to change it. One car accident can destroy their dating options. Men seem to forget this.
yeah, trying to get it in my thick skull that it is mainly easier for the hot, young, physically attractive women, and when i mean easy, it's because they just had to be born attractive, it's easier to be born attractive than it is work and make yourself attractive, no responsibility involved if you were born with it, and women like that don't really need to have anything going for them in their lives anyway

Game617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Such a philosophical question...all women have to do is look halfway decent, act passive and feminine. But don't you see these women bettering themselves everyday by spending two hours on their make-up and countless hours on fashion and shopping? You still find these same women on OK cupid, or complaining to their friends about quality men don't you?

Men are expected to take the dominant role. By nature. Even if they actually have interest in you, few women will approach a man. They expect you to approach them. If you work out, better yourself, and work on your game, you have more options. It's not to say by mere luck or chance that you won't run into a great woman (Or hook up with them). But why not shift the odds in your favor, take action, learn from experience, and create the possibility to do so. Remember this my friend, a man who sits back and does nothing by definition is a loser.

Men and women have interacted, hooked up, fell in love, or married for the past 2 billion years. It's a matter of understanding what works and doesn't work. Learning from the experience of others. Sharpening your game. And increasing the odds in your favor.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Game617 said:
Such a philosophical question...all women have to do is look halfway decent, act passive and feminine. But don't you see these women bettering themselves everyday by spending two hours on their make-up and countless hours on fashion and shopping? You still find these same women on OK cupid, or complaining to their friends about quality men don't you?

Men are expected to take the dominant role. By nature. Even if they actually have interest in you, few women will approach a man. They expect you to approach them. If you work out, better yourself, and work on your game, you have more options. It's not to say by mere luck or chance that you won't run into a great woman (Or hook up with them). But why not shift the odds in your favor, take action, learn from experience, and create the possibility to do so. Remember this my friend, a man who sits back and does nothing by definition is a loser.

Men and women have interacted, hooked up, fell in love, or married for the past 2 billion years. It's a matter of understanding what works and doesn't work. Learning from the experience of others. Sharpening your game. And increasing the odds in your favor.
yeah well women don't have to better themselves like the way we men do, as in the mental, social-work we have to do in terms of social-skills, conversation-skills, have things going for us in our lives, be comfortable and content, secure with ourselves, have a life, have goals, be ambitious and be working towards your goals, live on your own, etc.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok you have your answers now what are you gonna do about it? I'll be generous and lay out several options for you. On one hand you can sit here and whine, become celibate, become gay, get a sex change, hire prostitutes for the rest of your life, wait for sex robots to be invented, or settle for a chick way beneath you in looks. I'm sure there's a few more lovely choices that I forgot to mention. On the other hand you can stop crying and become a man worthy of an abundance of choice in women. You cant change the game so either play or get out.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

Yes! I have a friend just like your friend (and obviously this board is full of guys like this). Not a bad looking dude. Runs Marathons... Always talking about how much easier women have it and how he has to bend over backwards for a woman to get laid.

That's only true because he's made that his reality. I've tried to lead by example, and provide him with the information needed to make things easier, but then he just starts saying that it's easier for me because im better looking, etc. (which i don't even think is true; it's just his reality.)

On fat women being able to fvck whenever they want
This may be true. But they are normally pumped and dumped. They also cannot fvck whoever they want. Lots of guys will not fvck fat/unattractive women. So they get the best d!ck that is available to them.

This is true fat/obese women. Not what a lot of the guys on this board consider to be fat.

The truth is: You can fvck whenever you want if you lower your standard low enough. Hell, you can be fvcking one of these fat women we're discussing right now :up:

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Ok you have your answers now what are you gonna do about it? I'll be generous and lay out several options for you. On one hand you can sit here and whine, become celibate, become gay, get a sex change, hire prostitutes for the rest of your life, wait for sex robots to be invented, or settle for a chick way beneath you in looks. I'm sure there's a few more lovely choices that I forgot to mention. On the other hand you can stop crying and become a man worthy of an abundance of choice in women. You cant change the game so either play or get out.
probably settle lower in looks, but yeah, you hear far more men complain, be frustrated about the way the game is than you hear women complain or be frustrated about the way the game is, i guess it's because most women love how the game works, but a lot of men don't