Why do guys, men have to better themselves, improve themselves, more than women do?

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
DonGorgon said:
cause for every one women out and willing to F there are 25 men out and trying to F her. So women have more options and thus their PU$$y has a higher value than D!CK so women can demand more from men than just sex.. so men end up doing a whole bunch of extra crap to get sex..
^^^this is the cold hard truth..

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
You're either going to be a man or a woman. Men get what they earn, that's part of the whole sexual dynamic.

What do you want, to be a woman and sit around and look pretty and have everything handed to you?
it's easier to get stuff handed to you instead of just working to earn what you want

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm too lazy to read through all the replies, so here's my answer:

Why would anyone in their right mind NOT WANT to improve themselves?

Seriously stop thinking about women, they aren't the centre of the universe. Do it for lil ole you

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the topic of low self-esteem: IMO, women tend to have this more than men. Part of what they seek from relationships is self-esteem, which is why they are attracted to men who a self-assured, confident, etc. In other words, you want their p*ssy, they want your self-esteem. Quid pro quo. If you have low self-esteem you better get to work on that.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanabe said:
On the topic of low self-esteem: IMO, women tend to have this more than men. Part of what they seek from relationships is self-esteem, which is why they are attracted to men who a self-assured, confident, etc. In other words, you want their p*ssy, they want your self-esteem. Quid pro quo. If you have low self-esteem you better get to work on that.
yeah thats exactly what i hate, despise, loathe about this, pisses me off:mad:

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't you want to improve yourself? Who cares if girls do it or not?

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I'm going to quote myself the last time I responded to one of your threads.

Fly By Night said:
TL;DR?
You keep saying how stupid society is and how much you are against it, but it was society that made you hype up vagina more than it's actually worth in the first place
Improve yourself for your OWN DAMN SELF. Why do women make you stay up late at night, throw temper tantrums, and write ranting threads all the time? Sure, you want some pu**y, I understand, but it's not worth the heartache, it's just not. Remember, you also have the power to turn down a woman... it's just that you probably wouldn't because it's a male instinct to proactively eff women. And by the way, being bitter towards women is not the best way to get them.

Sometimes I feel like all men should refuse to eff women for 6 months, just so they get extremely horny with no one to eff. That is when they will realize how much they naturally value the D. Problem is: they get hit on all the time. Take a number and stand in line or improve yourself and gain priority.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fly By Night said:
Hey, I'm going to quote myself the last time I responded to one of your threads.

Improve yourself for your OWN DAMN SELF. Why do women make you stay up late at night, throw temper tantrums, and write ranting threads all the time? Sure, you want some pu**y, I understand, but it's not worth the heartache, it's just not. Remember, you also have the power to turn down a woman... it's just that you probably wouldn't because it's a male instinct to proactively eff women. And by the way, being bitter towards women is not the best way to get them.

Sometimes I feel like all men should refuse to eff women for 6 months, just so they get extremely horny with no one to eff. That is when they will realize how much they naturally value the D. Problem is: they get hit on all the time. Take a number and stand in line or improve yourself and gain priority.
men have to have more qualifications, more traits than women do in order to get laid, to get a date or a relationship, either one of those, since dating and relationships typically involve sex

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ihateinitiatingalot7 said:
it's easier to get stuff handed to you instead of just working to earn what you want
Until your looks start to fade in your late 20's and those handouts start to vanish.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Zerro said:
Until your looks start to fade in your late 20's and those handouts start to vanish.
yeah but some women disagree that it gets harder for them as they get older, that sucks because it's like as if justice was not served

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ihateinitiatingalot7 said:
Why do guys, men have to better themselves, improve themselves, more than women do? in order to make yourself attractive, desirable to the oppossite sex?
Dude, what are you talking about? Women are obsessed with improving their looks. Obsessed. Read any women's mag and it's all about "self betterment," usually in the looks arena. Clothing too. Breast implants, lipo, hair extensions, etc. etc.etc. Chicks read articles on how to give better blow jobs, how to "catch" men, etc.. Women shave half their bodies (almost) every day, put makeup on, get fake tans, bleach their a*sholes.. come on!

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Dude, what are you talking about? Women are obsessed with improving their looks. Obsessed. Read any women's mag and it's all about "self betterment," usually in the looks arena. Clothing too. Breast implants, lipo, hair extensions, etc. etc.etc. Chicks read articles on how to give better blow jobs, how to "catch" men, etc.. Women shave half their bodies (almost) every day, put makeup on, get fake tans, bleach their a*sholes.. come on!
Then why are there so many fat chicks (also who don't give good bj and don't want to commit) dating/slutting it up with fit decent looking guys? Women just slap on make up, heels and readily available falttering clothes and get their choice of men 2-4 leagues naturally better looking.

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, many women are simply born unattractive and are simply never in the game to begin with. Sure, they will eventually find someone, but is this a situation that men should be envious of? Of course not

Second, being an attractive woman means a lot more than just looking good. Attractive women have excellent interpersonal skills, are just as ambitious as any of us (socially and in the workplace if they so choose), and many will eventually take on the lions share of family responsibilities. There is something unquiely anxiety-provoking that is wired into the evolutionary circuitry of females regarding the fact that they have to find a man to become pregnant and the man could walk away at any time. She needs to find a provider who won't walk. Meanwhile, the days go by and her sex appeal is starting to fade away (and thus, the quality of the men after her). Men are under no such pressure.

At least men are in the drivers seat when it comes to dating and relationships. Sure, we have to find a willing "passenger," but being passenger is much more passive. I'd rather drive.

Finally, I just believe its unhealthy (and unattractive) to whine about who has it harder and why life isn't fair. You are supposed to enjoy this shìt. Being bitter and resentful is no way to get laid.

Last edited:

Eternal_water

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men are programmed to impregnate as many females as possible, women are programmed to select men with the the best traits for survival so their offspring have a better chance of survival.

Hence men try to get any women when single, and women have to do nothing as the men will come to them in drones and they have the happy role of selecting.

It is very unfair but there is nothing we can do to change that.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Men can improve themselves, work on themselves, level up, etc. all day and all night. But at the end of the day, women always have men going after them so they choose whether or not you're good enough for them.

Male choice is hardly ever enforced. Female choice is instead almost always enforced.

Men supposedly hold the relationship card. Very laughable. Because the fine print on it says "Useless unless the woman in question chooses you."

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a woman just has to have a vagina in order to be called a woman, but a man has to have more than just a penis in order to be worthy of being called "Man", us guys are held to higher standards than women are

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think about the other alternative.

Women give up sex randomly like men do. Without the modern contraceptives available back when we were evolving, this would have meant major problems for women and not so much for men. Because women would be having babies and have no idea who the father is. which means she would be raising the child on her own, without the support of a strong man.

As you can see this would lead to the survival of the women who were the more choosy and who in keeping strict conditions on sex, would be able to secure the support of a man towards his own offspring, and therefore greater odds of not only survival for the child, but the potential to thrive and therefore keep this paradigm running.

So you can see why women are the ones who choose and are careful to select those that can actually if need be, support their offspring.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kbomb said:
Think about the other alternative.

Women give up sex randomly like men do. Without the modern contraceptives available back when we were evolving, this would have meant major problems for women and not so much for men. Because women would be having babies and have no idea who the father is. which means she would be raising the child on her own, without the support of a strong man.

As you can see this would lead to the survival of the women who were the more choosy and who in keeping strict conditions on sex, would be able to secure the support of a man towards his own offspring, and therefore greater odds of not only survival for the child, but the potential to thrive and therefore keep this paradigm running.

So you can see why women are the ones who choose and are careful to select those that can actually if need be, support their offspring.
yeah that makes sense, but women can be insecure, have no life, have little or nothing going for them, be boring, and still attract men

irocknike23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends how you look at it..

Looks wise...have you seen how much crap girls wear on their face on a daily bases? And most of them carry so much crap in their purse as well. Its a LOT. I can never do that on a daily basis its like a list of chores.....where we on the other hand...all we really do is just be clean. and only thing we will wear is some gel and cologne

And on top of that have you seen how long it takes a girl to get ready when their about to go out and want to look nice?

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Yes this was the entire point of my thread

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=201089

I get up in the morning, throw on a pair of old jeans, some mismatched socks and a sweat shirt... none of it matches, I don't care. I wear my own natural musk (BO) to work and take the subway. I spend my days playing games with young 20 something women, they fall all over themselves to talk to me but they haven't got a chance. A couple of them are ballsy enough to tell me my girlfriend is not good enough for me and I should be with someone 'better'.

Outside North America you don't have to constantly 'self improve' for women. This is some made in america bvll**** and the gym culture is a recent thing. Most of the women here have never gone to the gym and they are naturally small, petite women, I'm laying beside one right now. I prefer to self improve in my own way with new board games, hobbies and collecting Gundam Wing toys... Oh yeah, quite recently I improved my magic the gathering deck, that was cool and I play that sometimes with my girl. I also bought BANG and cluedo (great for girls and guys at a party). The other day I got Super Mario Kart and that improved my life. Come to think of it, I've really done a lot of improving lately but NONE of it is to impress a woman.

Like a boss. :)