Why do guys, men have to better themselves, improve themselves, more than women do?

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in order to make yourself attractive, desirable to the oppossite sex?
Why do men, guys, have to make themselves "stand out" way more than girls, women do, in order to get laid? to get a date, a relationship?

An insecure girl can get a boyfriend or date, get laid, but an insecure guy, the odds are extremely, hardcore against him.

When it comes to Online Dating, a man's profile description, written description, the type of pictures he has posted, matter a whole lot more than a woman's, a woman can be "boring", but a man can't be "boring", hence that is why the nice-guys finish last and the bad-boys almost always get the girl, do we as guys, men, have far less dating/relationship value than women, girls do?

A man has to enjoy his life, be extremely comfortable and content with it while being single, it's okay for a woman to need or want a boyfriend to feel better about herself, for validation, but not vice-versa, not the other way around, a guy has to have a passion, interest, hobby, or something that he is into, that gives his life meaning above and beyond a relationship, sex, overall, he has to get his validation from other things, if a guy is trying to get validation out of his interactions with women, unfortuneately they will always notice it and be repulsed by it, men too, also won't respect him.

A guy, man, has to have a life, has to have a lot of things going for him, but for girls, women? they can be a loser and still get a boyfriend, get laid.

Is it because, we as guys, men, we make it this easy for women to attract us?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they have more options. Fat single moms and sluts can get good men to f/ck them and marry them. How is that fair?

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Because they have more options. Fat single moms and sluts can get good men to f/ck them and marry them. How is that fair?
That's partially true. The average fat single mom and slut can usually get f*cked, but most of them will never be married to a truly good guy. They'll either marry a doormat or someone who is equally unattractive.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Ihateinitiatingalot7 said:
in order to make yourself attractive, desirable to the oppossite sex?
Why do men, guys, have to make themselves "stand out" way more than girls, women do, in order to get laid? to get a date, a relationship?

An insecure girl can get a boyfriend or date, get laid, but an insecure guy, the odds are extremely, hardcore against him.

When it comes to Online Dating, a man's profile description, written description, the type of pictures he has posted, matter a whole lot more than a woman's, a woman can be "boring", but a man can't be "boring", hence that is why the nice-guys finish last and the bad-boys almost always get the girl, do we as guys, men, have far less dating/relationship value than women, girls do?

A man has to enjoy his life, be extremely comfortable and content with it while being single, it's okay for a woman to need or want a boyfriend to feel better about herself, for validation, but not vice-versa, not the other way around, a guy has to have a passion, interest, hobby, or something that he is into, that gives his life meaning above and beyond a relationship, sex, overall, he has to get his validation from other things, if a guy is trying to get validation out of his interactions with women, unfortuneately they will always notice it and be repulsed by it, men too, also won't respect him.

A guy, man, has to have a life, has to have a lot of things going for him, but for girls, women? they can be a loser and still get a boyfriend, get laid.

Is it because, we as guys, men, we make it this easy for women to attract us?

Try asking yourself why men who DO choose to dress, look, workout and improve themselves in all aspects of life tend to get more women than those who choose not to and complain about it.

See what I did there?

NewAndImproved

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. I'm glad I have a life -- or rather got one -- and have a lot of things going for me.

2. It's better to be judged on having a life/having a lot of things going for you than on something that will eventually fade... looks in a woman.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best dating profiles look like something that every girl wants. If a girl wants a manly stud, you look like a manly stud. If a girl wants a pretty boy, look like a pretty boy. If a woman wants sex, look like you want sex. If a woman wants romance, look like you'll give romance. Frame your profile so that every girl, woman whatever looks at it and just sees what attracts them even if the girl next to her has a totally opposite attraction trigger, and they are both attracted.

The only way to do it is to be able to create a dual positive perception of yourself. A two way hologram of yourself. Whatever you want to call it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a begging the question fallacy. you have no proof that women don't improve themselves

i know quite a few women who improve themselves. i know a girl who in 6 months went from about 170 to 120 and very hot. half the people in my gym are women. my wife couldn't cook jack **** when i met her. she isn't rachel ray or anything now but she can hold her own. this is a pretty ****ty post honestly.

and on top of that, just beucase a woman can get a date doesn't mean that she likes teh guys she can get. when i was fat and overweight yeah i could get a date, fro women i had zero interest in. you act like women are content with just having a man like them. there is no world where 200 pound women are sleeping with alpha males and ****

stop making up **** and go talk to women.

XMinister

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think women do work on themselves and try to improve themselves, but it's a different paradigm than ours. They try to improve and excel in things important to them. Like being better than the other woman or looking more attention than her friend. Association is in the eye of the beholder. They really do come from a different planet. I see where you're coming from though. They play the game completely differently than we do.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, if you guys are going to give examples that women improve themselves by keeping in shape to be attractive, they do that to show up other women. They don't care about men as much as you would think and as soon as they have had a man for a while and settle down they give that up, get soft and fat. So, it's not really improvement.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
of course women work on themselves, hair, makeup, dress, perfume, have you ever seen how long it takes a woman to get out of the door just for work? the routines etc?
all those good looking women, you think that just happens? the slim ones, who restrict their eating, who actually are stricter on themselves than some guys?
it all takes effort and sacrifice, we may not all agree on the methods, but the effort is there.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
rgeere said:
Well, if you guys are going to give examples that women improve themselves by keeping in shape to be attractive, they do that to show up other women. They don't care about men as much as you would think and as soon as they have had a man for a while and settle down they give that up, get soft and fat. So, it's not really improvement.
they do it to keep themselves at the front of the queue, if only the rest did the ame and guys stupped picking the low hanging fruit, the world truly would be a beautiful place ;)

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never really thought of that, and it's probably why I can't keep a relationship beyond 4-5 months. Women, do in a sense, validate me, it just keeps building and building and building, when they smile at me a lot, I just have a "I know" a demeanor of I get that (girl attention) almost everywhere I go almost all the time. It's something I'm used to, and kinda shun now, cause I know they see money/looks/semi-status and don't even KNOW me. That's the sad part. They must See evidence of your pop/success, unless they're on drugs and you're their personal drug-pusher, then they can see just a regular joe as a venerable shinning rescue or "fix" to their fix, whatever selfish desire they crave. If they desire to be a well-known artist, they'll USE a man (probably rich) who can get them in to that lifestyle (he'll get his sex from her). It's understood, not spoken, and happens day in and day out throughout this short life, the people you see walking out there. so many wh0res..

It's so true, a homeless or gypsy/nomadic/lay-her-head-on-a-different-bed-every-night girl strung out on drugs can get laid, fo sho cause she's got the hole

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, we're talking about a creature that has to do nothing more than spread their legs to mate.

And no, every woman can in no way shape or form get a good guy. First of all there are very few "good guys" out there and they would certainly not settle for a fat single mom for anything more than a desperation lay.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think women really get a break in the looks department compared to men at all. Sure, girls don't have any shortage of cawk to fill their holes. Men have testosterone and feel more of a biological need to bang than women usually do. Anyways if you lowered your standards and started hitting anything you could hit, you would get laid more often too. But the typical AFC shoots for much more than he can get, idolizes her, gets shot down because he sucks as a human being, then goes for another hot ass chick again to rinse and repeat. Go for the fatty and see how your luck changes.

Women that do nothing for themselves are at the whim of the men they accept into their lives. Just last night I went out with a 43 year old hottie. She has 3 kids, no car, and lives in an efficiency. All her kids went to college so obviously the father took care of that. But after the divorce what does she have? NOTHING. Women have to take care of themselves too. If they don't they suffer just like we would.

Dam she was hot though...

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
because the disney movies made them all think they deserve a prince.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I go to the university gym at 6am there are at least 20 women running. The weight lifting section has about 3 guys at that time. If you think about it, they do actually put a lot of effort just in a different way. Women know they are valued on looks and act accordingly.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Gambler said:
That's partially true. The average fat single mom and slut can usually get f*cked, but most of them will never be married to a truly good guy. They'll either marry a doormat or someone who is equally unattractive.

I totally agree with this, just because these women can get men, don't mean they get the best lol

A average fat single mom or slut will never get the ultimate male, most of the times these girls never remain married or remain single for the rest of their lives.

If that was the case, these single mom girls would get celebs like Denzel Washington or George clooney

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's a fallacy to say, women can get lots of men but can't get the best men. LOL define best men? They don't want the best man and reject better men all the time. Women want what they want, and while they might not be able to get ANY individual man they can always get a resonable facsimile.

Of course better looking women can get better looking and wealthier men.

How women improve themselves http://imgur.com/a/V5SHi +high heels+flattering clothes readily available for women=instant 3-5 points. This is partly how HB1-5s get to date male L6-10 almost exclusively.

NobodyCares1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stagger Lee said:
I think it's a fallacy to say, women can get lots of men but can't get the best men. LOL define best men? They don't want the best man and reject better men all the time. Women want what they want, and while they might not be able to get ANY individual man they can always get a resonable facsimile.

Of course better looking women can get better looking and wealthier men.

How women improve themselves http://imgur.com/a/V5SHi +high heels+flattering clothes readily available for women=instant 3-5 points. This is partly how HB1-5s get to date male L6-10 almost exclusively.
Make up is evil, just think about it, you meet this cute chcick, get her and the next morning :eek: wake up to some monster.