Why do guys continue to usually pay for women on dates???

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
I've paid, split bill, and had women pay for me.... Hell - 2 weeks ago, i had a woman pay for my breakfast, lunch, dinner, 2 bottles of wine, and a hotel room... of course i paid her back by ****ing her 6 out of the 11 hours we were together in that room; but im the one who walked away without dropping a penny.
For 6 hours of work all you got is a breakfast/lunch/dinner and 2 botles of wine and a hotel room? You know what your average jigolo would have gotten for 6 hours?

You got taken advantage of brother. Highway robbery of the first degree ;)

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
You know what your average jigolo would have gotten for 6 hours?
[correction: i meant to say 6 times in 11 hours... i don't think it quite adds up to 6 hours; nor do i think im capable of 6 hours; not do i think many women could handle 6 hours without their V swelling to the size of a baloon! lol.]

But shouldn't i get paid for the 11 hours anyway? Shouldn't i get paid for letting her lay on my chest while sleeping? That's harder work than fvcking! haha

what's that $1100 or so?

f283000 said:
You got taken advantage of brother. Highway robbery of the first degree ;)
Damn! Sh1t! Got taken advantage of by a feminist! Women always using me! :cuss:

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Why pay a woman's way on a date if you just met her?

There are so many free dates! That dinner and a movie sh*t is so played out! Sometimes a woman will fake interest to get you to treat her. This means you're doing the chasing. That's the treadmill effect; You're running but getting nowhere!

Why not sh*t test the girl? Nothing wrong with that. If you take her out on a free date and she gets annoyed, kick her ass to the curb!

AFC's are willing to pay because most believe that money will open legs. In actuality, if you're worth millions, that status will open legs, but be careful!

Sorry for the tangent, but AFC's are after that pink stuff, and most use chivalry (which is dead btw) like a dinner date to get in the woman's pants. Why? The woman knows what you're after, and if enough attraction was built up from the get go, she'll be treating YOU!

Save that high end sh*t for when the woman has truly deserved it or if you are in a committed relationship. Once again, find some free/ inexpensive dates which are fun for the both of you.

Case closed.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop putting these women on pedestals. they have jobs. they can pay for their own meals. I've never bought a girl a drink or paid for her meal on the first date and I have no problem having sex with them. No girl has the right to require me to buy ANYTHING for her before I really get to know her.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
[correction: i meant to say 6 times in 11 hours... i don't think it quite adds up to 6 hours; nor do i think im capable of 6 hours; not do i think many women could handle 6 hours without their V swelling to the size of a baloon! lol.]
rofl i take back what I said brother. But yeah 6 hours would have been insane silly me ;)

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you all stop arguing with Trader on how to have sex with women? He's a virgin.

A typical date for me involves several events, e.g wine at a nice place by the river, then hot chocolate on the park bench; or the typical movie followed by drinks. I'd pick up the bill for the first event, always, and the woman would offer to pay, but I'd decline & tell her she can pay for the next event (on the same date).

It's simple stuff, don't make a big deal out of it, because if you do (regardless of whether you're old school man-pays-for-all type or new-age-equality type), it's a big turn-off.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Trader might have a point with the whole paying aspect. There is another thread that talks about doing things from the position of an Alpha or AFC. Basically things that the forum screams are AFC notions are only AFC if they are done from from an AFC viewpoint. For example buying a flower and chocolates to try to get her to like you is considered AFC, but if you were "Alpha" you might just buy it for her because you felt like giving her a small thing because maybe she did something nice (or naughty :D) for you.

So basically I think Trader isn't really AFC for paying, which some of you imply. He's trying to do it from a position of power in which he can dictate the relationship without actually having to buy her affection.

J Roc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
but if you were "Alpha" you might just buy it for her because you felt like giving her a small thing because maybe she did something nice (or naughty :D) for you.
Its ok to buy a woman something ONCE SHE DESERVES IT. Buying sh*t for a woman just because she said Yes to hanging out with you is Pathetic. :flowers: ? :nono:

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J Roc said:
Its ok to buy a woman something ONCE SHE DESERVES IT. Buying sh*t for a woman just because she said Yes to hanging out with you is Pathetic. :flowers: ? :nono:
First off, we are not talking about meeting up as acquiantances or hang outs, the subject is DATING, stick to the subject chump.

Normally the progression goes like this, you ask her for her number, you then call up to set up the place and the time.

How is paying $7 for a movie ticket *buying sh*t for her*? Oh yes she really did use you now, she got a free ticket to Spiderman 3, look at her golddigging skills. How is paying $10 for a meal at an Italian restaurant *buying sh*t for her*? Well, she did milk you for some free linguine, and she's going to brag to all her friends that she got free oregano on the side.

The reason you pay is because you were the one who set up the outing, you planned the time to take her out, you were the one who drove and picked her up, and you picked the venue. Since you did all of these things, the natural continuation of this is that you pay.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ThunderMaverick said:
Trader's a virgin?
Yes I am - as I posted in the masturbation thread

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
First off, we are not talking about meeting up as acquiantances or hang outs, the subject is DATING, stick to the subject chump.

Normally the progression goes like this, you ask her for her number, you then call up to set up the place and the time.

How is paying $7 for a movie ticket *buying sh*t for her*? Oh yes she really did use you now, she got a free ticket to Spiderman 3, look at her golddigging skills. How is paying $10 for a meal at an Italian restaurant *buying sh*t for her*? Well, she did milk you for some free linguine, and she's going to brag to all her friends that she got free oregano on the side.

The reason you pay is because you were the one who set up the outing, you planned the time to take her out, you were the one who drove and picked her up, and you picked the venue. Since you did all of these things, the natural continuation of this is that you pay.
its not about the amount of money, its about the principle.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Trader said:
Yes I am - as I posted in the masturbation thread

So if you are a virgin Trader, like you just admitted, then why are you, a 27 year old virgin, giving ANY advice on dating? You are totally clueless how to properly get women - and you keep giving people advice on how to get laid like a total hypocrite!!

You are the lowest kind of scum, you really are........27 yr old virgin who is a total fraud!!

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trader said:
On a first date, you ARE acquaintances. You barely even know her. You don't know if you're into her and you don't know if she's into you. The purpose of the first date is to find out.

Or you could just get her over to your house and onto your couch for free. There is more chance for escalation too. In a movie theater, you just have to sit quietly while a loud movie plays. In a restaurant you have to sit across from her in a public place. There is very little opportunity for serious escalation.

If she truly wants you, she'll jump your bones for free. Whether or not you treat her to dinner makes absolutely no difference. Buying her things is not going to make you anymore attractive, unless she's a gold digger. But in that case, she'd already be turned on by your status and you can be damn sure she'd know how to size up your wealth.

Would you buy dinner and movie tickets for a guy friend you just met? Probably not. By treating a girl like this, you are immediately placing her on a pedestal. The implication is that she is doing you a favor by agreeing to hang out with you.

You are doing as much a favor to her as she is doing for you. You want the pleasure (hopefully) of her company but she is also receiving the pleasure of yours.

You don't need to pick her up these days either. You can just tell her to come over to your place (unless she doesn't have a car) or you can drive over to hers. Or you can just both meet somewhere.

By all means, pay for the girl AFTER you have established some sort of romantic/sexual relationship. But if the purpose is to just get to know a girl to see if you like her not, why not just do it for free?

We're not in the 1950s anymore. Women have jobs and cars. Hell, women are earning more college degrees than men these days. Buying her dinner or movie tickets etc. are not going to increase your chances of getting laid, so why bother?

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
So if you are a virgin Trader, like you just admitted, then why are you, a 27 year old virgin, giving ANY advice on dating?
Because I have experience dating

Rescue Mission said:
You are totally clueless how to properly get women - and you keep giving people advice on how to get laid like a total hypocrite!!
Name one post where I said if you do this you will get laid

I give advice on male/female *attraction*

Rescue Mission said:
You are the lowest kind of scum, you really are........27 yr old virgin who is a total fraud!!
Yawn

Reaction score
Trader said:
Because I have experience dating

Name one post where I said if you do this you will get laid

I give advice on male/female *attraction*

Yawn

#1 - Since you are a virgin at the age of 27, then you don't have SUCCESSFUL experience in dating.

#2 - All of this advice, this whole thread, and most threads here involving girls, are about having sex.

#3 - You know NOTHING about attraction between men and women if you have lived to the age of 27 and still are a virgin.

Why can't arrogant hypocritical virgins like yourself ever OPEN yourself to LEARNING from the experts???

you are a completely clueless know-it-all, what a complete disaster it is that a 27 year old virgin is considered a "Master Don Juan" by this site!!!

CoolBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha what a tool! Being used for so many years in his life by women and still thinking that he is "the leader" in those relationships....when he gets zero *****!

No one here is saying that paying is all bad. It can be good once in a while, kinda like giving your employee a pay bonus to reward his good performance or a bonus to raise his morale and encourage him to step up and work harder/longer for an upcoming project. But giving your employee bonuses everyday for doing nothing because you are the boss and the "leader".....hahaha that's just ridiculous at so many levels.

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe he chooses to be a virgin??? doesn't mean he can't create attraction, maybe it jutsst means he wants to wait for that special someone.

There is a difference between garnering attraction on a date, and wanting to have sex....

Reaction score
women haze said:
Maybe he chooses to be a virgin??? doesn't mean he can't create attraction, maybe it jutsst means he wants to wait for that special someone.

There is a difference between garnering attraction on a date, and wanting to have sex....

a 27 year old man is never a virgin by choice - either he has not done a good job at creating attraction and finding women to have sex with, or he is a religious nut

by the way, did you REALLY just say "he wants to wait for that special someone"???........at the age of 27????

did you actually just say that???

this is the DON JUAN forum, not the "let's all be pvssies" forum, get outta here with that line of thinking!!!!!!!

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
a 27 year old man is never a virgin by choice - either he has not done a good job at creating attraction and finding women to have sex with, or he is a religious nut

by the way, did you REALLY just say "he wants to wait for that special someone"???........at the age of 27????

did you actually just say that???

this is the DON JUAN forum, not the "let's all be pvssies" forum, get outta here with that line of thinking!!!!!!!
i get the impression trader is religous...