"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Why do girls criticize men about their looks?

Mason

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 23, 2004
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Wow.. talk about drama.. Guys, go out and practice "getting it" and let's not waste our time on this drama.. Thanks.. There are women out there looking for the man who gets it and is not the wussy boy.. so get your a$$e$ out there like Im bout too.. and let the Hoooes flow my brothas.. lol..
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2001
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
2
Age
54
Location
Indpls, IN USA
Originally posted by Sayajin_Prince
it's a insecurity issue maybe? or is just that they don't give a **** to other traits?
Women, along with society in general, has a tendency to protray women as be more moral, righteous, innocent,...etc than men. The reality is that just like men, women are also attracted to the physical and will judge men based off his physical qualities, although many chicks won't admit it. So it's just like if a group of guys see a chick that has physically unattractive qualities and they criticize her, chicks do the same thing.
 

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 21, 2001
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
2
Age
54
Location
Indpls, IN USA
Originally posted by Wyldfire
For starters...it IS important to strive to look your best. The reason for this is because it not only improves the way you look and will attract more members of the opposite sex...but it makes you more confident...and anyone who claims otherwise is full of it. Confidence is one of the (if not THE) most important qualities in being successful in life...dating, relationships and otherwise.

I've been uninterested in men I found extremely attractive for many reasons over my lifetime. Immaturity, being boring, not being able to carry on intelligent conversation, being lazy in their relationships and friendship (all take and no give), ignorance, a history of sleeping with nasty ho-bag women, continuously going back to very bad relationships despite being miserable in them, bad attitudes...tons of things. I've NEVER looked beyond a guy for not making a lot of money, for driving a crappy car, for having a crappy job, being poor or for making mistakes in the past (as long as he owns them and at least tries to learn from them).

Yes, I'm very shallow about certain things. Other things I'm not at all. I like to look into the face of the guy I'm with, and by God, I've gotta really adore that face, period.

Bottom line is that just like you guys, I need certain things in a potential partner to be happy. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that, and by God, I'm honest about it. If I'm happy with the guy and he treats me well, he'll be treated so well he'll think he died and went to heaven. If I'm not happy with someone and I try to be with them my heart won't be in it and I'd only be wasting both his and my time, and I'm not big on that sort of thing. So, I know what I want and what will keep me happy and I'm not willing to settle for less, just as I wouldn't ever expect anyone else to settle for less than what they want.

I find it really bizarre than some men have such a difficult time with women who are honest about this sort of thing. That probably plays a big part in why so many women lie through their teeth and make up a bunch of cliche' BS when asked what they find appealing in men.

If you don't want women to fib then don't make them feel like they have to in order to avoid wounding your egos.
Hey Wyldfire, I didnt think you still posted on this site. It's good to see that you still do. What's up with you and how've you been doing??
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
The internet is an entirely different monster. Since you talk first and get to know each other a little bit, you have a slight advantage at getting away with being less attractive. However, in person, the same would not hold true.
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
Originally posted by Nightwing
Hey Wyldfire, I didnt think you still posted on this site. It's good to see that you still do. What's up with you and how've you been doing??
Hey Nightwing...nice to "see" you. I wasn't posting for quite some time...just the occassional "drive-by" now and then. This time when I stopped by I noticed that things had gone to the dogs and have stuck around to see if I can't instigate some much needed improvement. And who better at "instigating" than me? :D
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2002
Messages
342
Reaction score
2
Age
42
Yeah i know that wyldfire but as u have prolly seen really beautiful girls with fairly average guys and not as much the other way around i feel mens looks do have an impact on the attraction women feel towards men. although women go for guys more for dominance, humour and intelligence rather than looks. I also feel the human minds have evolved more to attract parteners rather than survival alone.
 
Top