Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why do americans believe that eastern european/balkan women are better?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Don't involve the Danish.

Amsterdam is in the Netherlands.
Again, it doesn't seem much different:

In the Netherlands, the division of assets during a divorce is guided by the marital regime under which the couple was married. There are mainly two regimes: community of property and prenuptial agreements.

1. Community of Property: This is the default regime if no prenuptial agreement is made. Under this regime, all assets and debts acquired during the marriage are considered joint and are usually split 50/50 upon divorce. This includes salaries, properties, savings, and debts. However, inheritances and gifts can be exempted if they were explicitly meant to be for one spouse only.
  2. Prenuptial Agreement: If the couple entered into a prenuptial agreement, the division of assets will be based on the terms of that agreement. Prenuptial agreements in the Netherlands can be highly customized and may include clauses about how property, savings, debts, and even future inheritances will be handled during a divorce.
  3. Pension Rights: Pension rights are also considered in the division of assets. The value of the pension rights accrued by spouses during the marriage is typically divided equally.
  4. Business Ownership: If one spouse owns a business, its valuation and how it is treated in the divorce can be complex. The outcome depends on the marital regime and any agreements made before or during the marriage.
  5. Mediation or Court: Couples are encouraged to agree on the division of assets through mediation. If they cannot agree, the court will decide based on the marital regime and Dutch law.
  6. Changes in 2018: It's important to note that the laws regarding community property in the Netherlands changed in 2018. For marriages registered after January 1, 2018, only assets and debts acquired during the marriage are considered communal. Assets and debts owned by each individual before the marriage are excluded.
My silly oversight is notwithstanding. I claim sleep deprivation in my defense...

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Wait! They're not the same country?! You're so worldly. Must be amazing to be you, I'm jealous, how do you do it @Bokanovsky ! You stud.

Next, you'll tell him that Austria and Australia are not the same country :rolleyes:

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the Netherlands, the division of assets during a divorce is guided by the marital regime under which the couple was married. There are mainly two regimes: community of property and prenuptial agreements.
Yes, and I had a prenuptial agreement. And she needed to finalise the divorce post-haste because she couldn't get a mortgage without my permission, so the mandatory co-parenting agreement had to be favourable for me to sign in order to grant her a speedy divorce.
She couldn't wait to start her new life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It is really the fact that they are more attractive physically. American women are, for the most part, very overweight, and just don't look as pretty facially.
Eh...depends where you are at. Some areas are much more inclined to be in shape like Colorado and Minneapolis, Milwaukee, etc...

Other places are dairy farms

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eh...depends where you are at. Some areas are much more inclined to be in shape like Colorado and Minneapolis, Milwaukee, etc...

Other places are dairy farms
I hate comments like the one you responded to. European women are just skinnier on average, but they have mid faces and usually iron board type bodies. Not every American woman is overweight and they tend to have better body and facial aesthetics than Europeans.

GuitarSlayer

Reaction score
I hate comments like the one you responded to. European women are just skinnier on average, but they have mid faces and usually iron board type bodies. Not every American woman is overweight and they tend to have better body and facial aesthetics than Europeans.
Yes. Many ****twits that replied in this thread saying "eUrOpeAn WoMeN aRE BETtter" are american boomers who only met european women in US.

But of course, if you like skinny bones girls like european ones, go ahead. I don't like ****ing guys, 'cause that's what ****ing skinny girls feels like.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But of course, if you like skinny bones girls like european ones, go ahead. I don't like ****ing guys, 'cause that's what ****ing skinny girls feels like.
Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know how to tell you but white american women come from europe genetically talking...while black ones well you can guess, same for asian and so on.

There are no such things are genetically separated american girls.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know how to tell you but white american women come from europe genetically talking...while black ones well you can guess, same for asian and so on.

There are no such things are genetically separated american girls.
I know the black face poster is going to get triggered by this, but American women are more genetically diverse which makes them prettier than European women. Some European women look too specific or inbred imho. Further proof is how Latinas and South American women are more renowned for their beauty than others. The hottest women anywhere tend to be in countries that experienced a lot of human interaction/mixing. Eastern Europe can be argued in to this case so this proves my point even further. You don’t hear crap about Scottish, Irish, Appalachian, Mongolian, and etc women being the hot.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know the black face poster is going to get triggered by this, but American women are more genetically diverse which makes them prettier than European women. Some European women look too specific or inbred imho. Further proof is how Latinas and South American women are more renowned for their beauty than others. The hottest women anywhere tend to be in countries that experienced a lot of human interaction/mixing. Eastern Europe can be argued in to this case so this proves my point even further. You don’t hear crap about Scottish, Irish, Appalachian, Mongolian, and etc women being the hot.
The most attractive women considering models or actresses are a mix of whites+whites, not trying to sound racist but just have a look at top models, actresses and corn stars.

Regarding easter european women, you can hardly find anyone less mixed than a czech or a polish.

But again each of us has different taste like guys dreaming of fat asses that surely would like different kind of women than me.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most attractive women considering models or actresses are a mix of whites+whites, not trying to sound racist but just have a look at top models, actresses and corn stars.
that is subjective and opinion based

Regarding easter european women, you can hardly find anyone less mixed than a czech or a polish.
Czech and Polish people are located alone the Northern European plain which has served as a huge human bridge of migrations and trade which contributes to genetic diversity. These are not examples of a genetic homogeneity.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is subjective and opinion based

Czech and Polish people are located alone the Northern European plain which has served as a huge human bridge of migrations and trade which contributes to genetic diversity. These are not examples of a genetic homogeneity.
And the are mixed with who exactly beside other european populations similar to them?

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only women I've met that are still manageable submissive and actually quite pleasant to be around are latina women. And cute white chicks in US.
In the sexual marketplace, the opposite sex defines your value. If your SMV is adequately better then any woman, anywhere, they will treat you pleasantly. Them treating you unpleasantly is literally proof of your lower SMV.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
American women are more genetically diverse which makes them prettier than European women.
Your opinion is irrelevant. All the data science from OKCupid refutes it. Literally all races universally prefer more pure partners. Which is why miscegenation literally has to be culturally forced.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your opinion is irrelevant. All the data science from OKCupid refutes it. Literally all races universally prefer more pure partners. Which is why miscegenation literally has to be culturally forced.

Again! Genetic diversity isn’t exclusive to race mixing. There is no such thing as a pure breed Italian or French person.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no such thing as a pure breed Italian or French person.
If there is no such thing as a pure breed, how can mixing make them better looking? You can't have it both ways.

sosuave213

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically the title. I've lived in Western Europe and I've been to US too. I HAVE to say that american and western european women (but really american) are really easy to lay and more submissive than your eastern/balkan woman.

Eastern/balkan women are basically the black ghetto women version of white people. They are turbo sluts, specially when they travel to Western Europe/USA. All the club sluts that you see dancing on the tables in Amsterdam, Paris, Madrid are from Eastern Europe or Southeastern Europe.

They are really smart and can bait passport bros really good with their "tradwife/tradgirl" persona and looks, but there are lots of them who juggle 2 ****s at the same time every weekend in college lol.

Most of them would sell their mother for a meal in Paris with a rich foreigner.

Just a thought man. This applies specially to any woman under 30-32 right now, more so for the under 25 crowd.

The only women I've met that are still manageable submissive and actually quite pleasant to be around are latina women. And cute white chicks in US. I cannot understand how many americans cannot get laid when you have such easy and submissive women compared to other women from around the world.
I vouch for the Latinas and cute white chicks.

Dated an Eastern turbo sl00t and she's the reason I created an account on this forum - she's made me a bastard of SoSuave, lol.

She fits everything in your description.