Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Did You Originally Come Here?

I came here because

• I wanted help getting one woman

Votes: 8 34.8%
  • I wanted answers to my questions about women

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • To improve myself

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I notice that a lot of people come here to get help with getting one particular woman.

When I came here, I had just been ditched. I wanted answers to why things didn't work, and how I could improve them. I wasn't after one particular woman, I just wanted a good explanation of why women act the way they do, and how to deal with it.

Needless to say, I got my answers.

So, when you first came here, what were you originally looking for?

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i was in a deep dark place when i came here.....i let this girl go who i thought was the best thing to ever come to my world because i found out she wasn't what i thought, but i did it in a very painful afc way......i just plain stopped talking to her because my anxiety wouldn't let me say what i wanted to say without quivering or shaking in my voice aka. losing it. It hurt her bad that everything was good oneday (but souring)and the next it was a complete textbook tradjedy. i think i took the worst of it because she was in high demand and would be able to bounce back from it eventually, i on the other hand would live with shame and regret.....but i came here to understand why i did what i did and why all my relationships had a tendency to end so tradjecially (sorry about spelling), i believe i typed in "what a woman wants" on google and looked through the sites, found a david deangelo promotion site and then stumbled upon this site, which was a great thing......i think i vent too much

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just added "To improve myself" because I know a few people came here to do that.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the first time i came here it was to achieve huge success with girls, 'cuz i was about to join a new school. nowadays, it's all about improving myself and my appearance. it doesn't matter as before to "conquer" girls, 'cuz i am in a ltr with a hb8 and i can flirt with lots of girls... i still like to learn more about girls, but i'm really happy about myself now... thanks to everybody, guys, u r fantastic!

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was hurt... even though I loved her with all my heart.

A typical AFC story.

But now, things are the other way around. I really think that women are nothing but game... that DESERVE to be played. Why?

1) Because they're self-contradicting b!atches... that spend hours and hours looking at the mirror trying to look pretty... but when you come near, they would start rejecting you. Its really funny. No wonder I KEEP SMILING when I approach women. Cuz in case I get rejected, at least I know that I'm PROVING MY POINT! :)

2) They are idiots. I saw a poster in school that says that 1 in 12 children saw their mama get beaten up by dada. Why did that happen in the first place? Why did she choose a violent jerkoff in the first place? Why didnt she choose the "nice guy" in the first place? And just in case she happened to choose a "nice guy", she will start to get b!atchy and ask for more and then dump Mr. Nice guy. In other words, these idiots are ready to die for Mr. Jerkoff... love him with all their heart... while they treat Mr. Nice Guy really bad.

Oh come on. Like the girl who brought me to sosuave.com in the first place. Why did she last 2 years with Mr. suicidal-violent-drug-crazed-alchoholic-i-dont-care jerkoff? He just kept on telling her to bend down and suck his ****... just for him to spend time on her. And she obeyed like a subservient slave. And she had this bf when she was 15... who was "mr. violent"... and she LOVED him. omg. this is crazy.

But when she met me... a "mr. nice guy", who didnt demand sexual favors from her... who was "can I touch you?" she always said NO and treated me like dirt! And only lasted like 6 months with me.

3) I have to act like a jerkoff to pickup women. I tried this myself. I went to the club//bar acting like a nice guy and I came home empty handed... and women ignored me. But when I was "mr-confident-similar-to-jerkoff", even if I came home empty-handed, at least I WAS NOT IGNORED! AT LEAST THEY TALKED TO ME AND GAVE ME THEIR ATTENTION!!!

Omg. Sry for the rant. I just cant believe it. hehe.

That society punishes nice guys and rewards jerkoffs. This is so fvcked up. :mad: