"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Why Did You Originally Come Here?

I came here because

  • I wanted help getting one woman

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • I wanted answers to my questions about women

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • To improve myself

    Votes: 3 13.0%

  • Total voters
    23

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I notice that a lot of people come here to get help with getting one particular woman.

When I came here, I had just been ditched. I wanted answers to why things didn't work, and how I could improve them. I wasn't after one particular woman, I just wanted a good explanation of why women act the way they do, and how to deal with it.

Needless to say, I got my answers.

So, when you first came here, what were you originally looking for?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
i was in a deep dark place when i came here.....i let this girl go who i thought was the best thing to ever come to my world because i found out she wasn't what i thought, but i did it in a very painful afc way......i just plain stopped talking to her because my anxiety wouldn't let me say what i wanted to say without quivering or shaking in my voice aka. losing it. It hurt her bad that everything was good oneday (but souring)and the next it was a complete textbook tradjedy. i think i took the worst of it because she was in high demand and would be able to bounce back from it eventually, i on the other hand would live with shame and regret.....but i came here to understand why i did what i did and why all my relationships had a tendency to end so tradjecially (sorry about spelling), i believe i typed in "what a woman wants" on google and looked through the sites, found a david deangelo promotion site and then stumbled upon this site, which was a great thing......i think i vent too much
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Just added "To improve myself" because I know a few people came here to do that.
 

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2004
Messages
1,327
Reaction score
1
Location
Italy
the first time i came here it was to achieve huge success with girls, 'cuz i was about to join a new school. nowadays, it's all about improving myself and my appearance. it doesn't matter as before to "conquer" girls, 'cuz i am in a ltr with a hb8 and i can flirt with lots of girls... i still like to learn more about girls, but i'm really happy about myself now... thanks to everybody, guys, u r fantastic!
 

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2004
Messages
250
Reaction score
0
Location
toronto, canada
I was hurt... even though I loved her with all my heart.

A typical AFC story.

But now, things are the other way around. I really think that women are nothing but game... that DESERVE to be played. Why?

1) Because they're self-contradicting b!atches... that spend hours and hours looking at the mirror trying to look pretty... but when you come near, they would start rejecting you. Its really funny. No wonder I KEEP SMILING when I approach women. Cuz in case I get rejected, at least I know that I'm PROVING MY POINT! :)

2) They are idiots. I saw a poster in school that says that 1 in 12 children saw their mama get beaten up by dada. Why did that happen in the first place? Why did she choose a violent jerkoff in the first place? Why didnt she choose the "nice guy" in the first place? And just in case she happened to choose a "nice guy", she will start to get b!atchy and ask for more and then dump Mr. Nice guy. In other words, these idiots are ready to die for Mr. Jerkoff... love him with all their heart... while they treat Mr. Nice Guy really bad.

Oh come on. Like the girl who brought me to sosuave.com in the first place. Why did she last 2 years with Mr. suicidal-violent-drug-crazed-alchoholic-i-dont-care jerkoff? He just kept on telling her to bend down and suck his ****... just for him to spend time on her. And she obeyed like a subservient slave. And she had this bf when she was 15... who was "mr. violent"... and she LOVED him. omg. this is crazy.

But when she met me... a "mr. nice guy", who didnt demand sexual favors from her... who was "can I touch you?" she always said NO and treated me like dirt! And only lasted like 6 months with me.

3) I have to act like a jerkoff to pickup women. I tried this myself. I went to the club//bar acting like a nice guy and I came home empty handed... and women ignored me. But when I was "mr-confident-similar-to-jerkoff", even if I came home empty-handed, at least I WAS NOT IGNORED! AT LEAST THEY TALKED TO ME AND GAVE ME THEIR ATTENTION!!!

Omg. Sry for the rant. I just cant believe it. hehe.

That society punishes nice guys and rewards jerkoffs. This is so fvcked up. :mad:
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top