“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Why did you choose your current or previous partner

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,708
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
Was it because of looks, sex, peace of mind, convenience(she did most of the chasing), compatibility with your current life, she brought things to the table, and etc? Of course you can pick more than one, but try and limit yourself to two. If you are single now, why did y’all break up?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,643
Age
48
1. Caring, very thoughtful.
2. Moral.
3. Super into making a home and raising children.
4. Good family with involved in-laws.
5. Not a feminist.
6. Aligned values.
7. Similar class.
8. Blond hair and blue eyes (features I wanted in children).
9. Intelligent.
10. Responsible.
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,934
Age
37
Beautiful, sexually energetic, fun to be around. That's all I require
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
Was it because of looks, sex, peace of mind, convenience(she did most of the chasing), compatibility with your current life, she brought things to the table, and etc? Of course you can pick more than one, but try and limit yourself to two. If you are single now, why did y’all break up?
Because she’s as emotionally stable as a woman can be and low drama.

-Augustus-
 

inquisitor

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
344
Reaction score
225
Age
24
Location
Philippines
Was it because of looks, sex, peace of mind, convenience(she did most of the chasing), compatibility with your current life, she brought things to the table, and etc? Of course you can pick more than one, but try and limit yourself to two. If you are single now, why did y’all break up?
a match in looks, great sex, we enjoy our fun times, and we support each other during tough times.

we allow space for each other to grow. we make each other laugh. we also build each other up. most of all, we persist because we believe it's all worth it.
 

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,406
Reaction score
4,788
Location
Mexico
My previous ltr broke up with me, it was for the best as I was never "all in" with her. As for my current woman, I could make a very long list, but Im gonna limit it to compatibility and Peace of Mind.
 

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
6,502
Reaction score
11,365
Her looks drew me in, but it was her rational brain and "support your man" attitude that sealed the deal. She has old school Mexican values.
 

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 10, 2008
Messages
5,750
Reaction score
4,808
Location
象外
Was it because of looks, sex, peace of mind, convenience(she did most of the chasing), compatibility with your current life, she brought things to the table, and etc? Of course you can pick more than one, but try and limit yourself to two. If you are single now, why did y’all break up?
Few people choose anything. We get with whoever we can get with and then post rationalize everything about why we thought we chose.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top