"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

why did she do this??????

MVick173

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2003
Messages
82
Reaction score
0
iight, me and thsi girl were suppose to go out and chill yestaurday, she said she was hungry on the phone so I told her lets go eat.. she said alright but she gotta ask her moms. so I said wen you get home call me.. she didn't call me back.. and we didn't chill..should I next her or wat?? I didn't liek the fact she didn't call me back and let me know she ciuldn't go.. you know atleast call me back and tell me you can't go, but she didn't and I'm a lil madd. wat should I do??
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
heh. It's simple. If she doesn't call you or talk to you about it. let it slide like nothing happened. If she does bring it up and tries to appologize just say np, I went with (Insert some other chick's name) and I had a great time.

Lik
 

Revelation

New Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Or you could not lie to make yourself look a DJ. **** it man. She probably either;

A. Doesn't like you.
B. Was'nt in the mood to go get something to eat (despite what she said)
C. Forogt about it

Any of those ways make absolutlely no difference. It was most likely B. She probably claimed to be hungry to make conversation, then when you made the move she realized her mistake, made the excuse to ask her mom to get of the phone, then didn't call you back because she didn't know what to say.

I don't even know why you're worried, you should have enough reason to not care.
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
But please dude, learn to spell. It does not make you look tougher to speak ebonics, let alone to type it.

So just knock that sh!t off.

Not just you, but every single person on every single website that does that pisses me off.
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
She didnt make enough time for you, dont make time for her

Unless she gives a legitimate reason why she didnt call....FUKK HER
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

high nrg

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
159
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
CA
Originally posted by MVick173
. . . she gotta ask her moms.
she has more than one mom?

i hate those feminist lesbians.

they always have them talk at my school cuz the administration is scared of homophobia at my catholic all guys school.

...getting back on subject. just stop talking to her if u arent friends. and if u are, you shouldnt have been asking her out in the first place. if she wanted to see you she'll talk to u.
 

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
214
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
i think you are over reacting. I would be mad too but don't make such a big deal out of it.
 

cant think of a user name

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 20, 2002
Messages
669
Reaction score
2
Location
Australia
Re: Re: why did she do this??????

Originally posted by high nrg
she has more than one mom?
hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahaha!



Whoa, "Revelation" analysed the situation real nice.... seems a very likely explanation for what the girl did (although I dont know why she couldnt just call him and say she couldnt go, or didnt feel like it).

Time to get over it.
 
Top