Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why did my ex take the picture of us from my house?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ask because I have a feeling I'll be hearing from her again...We've broken up a few times before, and although each breakup had become longer, we have always ended up together again.

She was staying at my place while I was out of town visiting family, and we had a fight while I was gone. She has BPD and is on medication for it and in therapy. I think she had come off her meds again. One thing she said over text was that she was a great girlfriend and that I'd be begging for her back in a few weeks. That was a month ago...(she was hot AF but a **** gf...)

Anyways, when I got back a month ago, I noticed she took her favorite picture of us off the wall. She grabbed it and held it close to her heart and closed her eyes when she came over after a past breakup, her face had a reaction, like she was melting. It meant a lot to her, it was her memory of us. No idea why she took that if she hated me and wanted to breakup AGAIN, but she also took some gifts she had given me and said "see how you like it!" (I never stole anything from her house).

When I texted her to ask about it, it was clear she wanted to keep arguing. I refused to argue and just mailed her the belongings she left behind back. She had asked for a tracking number in her last text but I didn't even respond, not wanting to argue or get back together.
Broke up a month ago, mailed her her stuff back 3 weeks ago, haven't responded to her last text from breakup period for a month. But why did she want to teach me a lesson of "see how you like it" and take the picture of us? She has hundreds of pictures of us....

So why want to keep arguing, why take the picture if she's truly done? On the other hand, she did not use her fake dating profile she had been using to spy on me to spy on me this time, but she did post something likely about the breakup on her FB and then deleted it. I haven't checked her FB since, since I don't want to see what she posts. I have a feeling I'll hear from her again, but maybe not....

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
For the same reason my ex-wife took all my negatives - 1000’s of them literally. I didn’t get them back for more than a year and only as part of a negotiation and when i got them they were loose in a box - they had been in dated envelopes in groups and had chopped them all up with scissors to remove herself from them completely.

Because women are insane.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the same reason my ex-wife took all my negatives - 1000’s of them literally. I didn’t get them back for more than a year and only as part of a negotiation and when i got them they were loose in a box - they had been in dated envelopes in groups and had chopped them all up with scissors to remove herself from them completely.

Because women are insane.

In your case she was absolutely insane but wanted to remove her picture from the photos, that must have taken some serious time and is a whole new level of insanity. In my case, she is insane as well, even admitted it to me on video. But she only took one specific polaroid she had printed and given to me, out of dozens she had printed and split up between us. This photo seemed to have some significance to her. If she hates me so much, why take it to remember us? Remember she had a strong emotional reaction in the past with the photo when we got back together in the past and she has hundreds of photos of us on her phone...

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what happens when you try and make sense of crazy people? You drive yourself nuts! You can't make rational sense of irrational beings.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she collect snippets of your hair as well OP?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize almost every aspect of your relationship with her is toxic, right? There are so many things that you mentioned that are alarming.

The bottom line, stop wondering why, what, how, etc and just move on. Focus on ahead of you.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize almost every aspect of your relationship with her is toxic, right? There are so many things that you mentioned that are alarming.

The bottom line, stop wondering why, what, how, etc and just move on. Focus on ahead of you.

Oh yeah! Trust me I know. You don't even know the half of it. I don't think I posted anything about the issues with this one in detail on here, but she is a whole new level. She even admitted she is a narcissist. I recognized signs of BPD in her early on, and told her. She eventually researched it and said she is definitely BPD and it turns out, the meds she takes are for BPD as well as depression, and she wonders if her therapist knows she has BPD but doesn't say anything. She is a textbook case.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yeh overall this relationship is not healthy.

And if she is genuinely BPD certified, then OP your life could become a living hell.

One universal statement all us guys make, after an experience with a toxic women is.. Why didn't I leave sooner?

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh overall this relationship is not healthy.

And if she is genuinely BPD certified, then OP your life could become a living hell.

One universal statement all us guys make, after an experience with a toxic women is.. Why didn't I leave sooner?

It already was when it was bad. It's the classic BPD roller coaster. When it was good it was good. Tiny little 26 year old Asian girl with a good paying job, never married, no kids. But the first emotion I felt after any of our breakups was relief. No more insanity, weird logic of a 5 year old, and I had peace. Of course the fading effect bias sets in after a while and you forget the bad stuff and remember the good. I already banged a few other chics since the breakup, and am honestly trying to avoid relationships this time. I just don't fee they are worth it with modern women.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It already was when it was bad. It's the classic BPD roller coaster. When it was good it was good. Tiny little 26 year old Asian girl with a good paying job, never married, no kids. But the first emotion I felt after any of our breakups was relief. No more insanity, weird logic of a 5 year old, and I had peace. Of course the fading effect bias sets in after a while and you forget the bad stuff and remember the good. I already banged a few other chics since the breakup, and am honestly trying to avoid relationships this time. I just don't fee they are worth it with modern women.
I have come to the same conclusion.

Modern women and an LTR in most cases is a losing battle.

I rather just have a rotation of woman moving forward and commit to no one.

Funnily enough they will treat you better when you give them zero commitment.

Once they sense an attachment, that's when the BS starts.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you the one reaching out to her after each break up? Or is she reaching out to you?

If it is you who is breaking NC then it would explain why her behaviour towards you, gets from bad to worse.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you the one reaching out to her after each break up? Or is she reaching out to you?

If it is you who is breaking NC then it would explain why her behaviour towards you, gets from bad to worse.

It was usually she'd order something from Amazon to send for me so I'd reach out and thank her, or generally getting stuff back from her place and her from mine. But I will admit one time I did reach out without cause and we ended up back together. That said, she outright told me when we broke up in three weeks (or was it a few?) you'll be begging for me back. Except I must have shocked her, I didn't respond to her last text asking for tracking information when I send her stuff back (we only live 30 minutes from each other) but instead, I mailed it a week later and never responded to her at all, never sent tracking information, nothing. No note in the box saying goodbye, just her crap and silence...

I just noticed when I went to text my buddy on WhatsApp asking how his job is, that she unblocked me on there and changed her profile photo on the app to her in a sexy dress at a restaurant, with someone else taking the picture of her, sitting in like a lobby waiting area by the front door. There was an empty seat next to her. Clear sign of trying to make me jealous to reach out, lol. Only thing I'd ever do is let her come and suck my **** at this point. Frankly I'm at the point where I don't see the point of committing to any woman. I'm having enough dates and sex to not need to justify a relationship and all the BS that comes with that with modern women.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have come to the same conclusion.

Modern women and an LTR in most cases is a losing battle.

I rather just have a rotation of woman moving forward and commit to no one.

Funnily enough they will treat you better when you give them zero commitment.

Once they sense an attachment, that's when the BS starts.

1,000%

If one starts asking for a relationship and she eventually pulls out of the rotation, plenty of other girls lined up to take her spot in the rotation. Only sucky thing is a lot of them want to use a condom even though they are on BC and I have a recent STD test at the ready showing I'm clean.

That said, with some of the girls they don't mind raw dogging it, but I'm worried about getting one pregnant. Need to decide on that vasectomy. I have assets and a very high income, the goal is to retire very early (soon actually) and having a kid would ruin that. Still want to have some seed frozen just in case they can't undo the procedure. Also debating donating to a sperm bank to pass on my genes with zero responsibility, lol.

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you some young guy with millions in the bank? You can't get anything better than a BPD chick who is on meds? and then you keep coming back for more misery? That's a poor's man mindset.
Do you think women walk around with signs that say "I have BPD!"? Anyone who's ever dated or had relationships knowns that's not how it works.

We were already in a relationship for a few months by the time I started seeing the signs. She was hot AF, I only got back with her to milk her for more sex as I even told my friends. There's a reason I ghosted her since this breakup. I would still entertain a bj from her to try to earn me back, but I'm not ever going to commit to her again. Just a **** and leave.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1,000%

If one starts asking for a relationship and she eventually pulls out of the rotation, plenty of other girls lined up to take her spot in the rotation. Only sucky thing is a lot of them want to use a condom even though they are on BC and I have a recent STD test at the ready showing I'm clean.

That said, with some of the girls they don't mind raw dogging it, but I'm worried about getting one pregnant. Need to decide on that vasectomy. I have assets and a very high income, the goal is to retire very early (soon actually) and having a kid would ruin that. Still want to have some seed frozen just in case they can't undo the procedure. Also debating donating to a sperm bank to pass on my genes with zero responsibility, lol.
Unfortunately this is the only way forward in the modern age.

Unless you meet a high quality girl who is really into you, with very little red flags, must not have kids. But this is quite unlikely.

I would aim for young girls without children.
Between age 20-28

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well snap, might as well go get my sperm frozen, I just found out that if you're over 39 you can't be a donor. So sperm frozen then vasectomy to ease my mind. Don't really want kids, never have, but if I happen to meet that unicorn that is worth it and she wants kids...

jnMissouri

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately this is the only way forward in the modern age.

Unless you meet a high quality girl who is really into you, with very little red flags, must not have kids. But this is quite unlikely.

I would aim for young girls without children.
Between age 20-28

Yeah, my last gf was 26, had just turned 26 actually. Asian, never married, no kids, body count of 2 when I met her, both relationships. The prospect of meeting an ATTRACTIVE woman that is put together, not BS crazy and doesn't already have baggage are slim. There's nothing in it for me. Enjoy our time with them for what it is, just sex and companionship, then rotate. There's no point in relationships. Heck, I never even understood why people get married.

I tried the relationship thing because they locked me down very early on, or in some cases wore me down after months, and one was worth it, but I got caught cheating (mistake doing that) and lost her. Have yet to meet another stable girl like her to this day.

Oh, btw, don't buy into the narrative that Asian women are safe bets. They are actually WORSE.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, my last gf was 26, had just turned 26 actually. Asian, never married, no kids, body count of 2 when I met her, both relationships. The prospect of meeting an ATTRACTIVE woman that is put together, not BS crazy and doesn't already have baggage are slim. There's nothing in it for me. Enjoy our time with them for what it is, just sex and companionship, then rotate. There's no point in relationships. Heck, I never even understood why people get married.

I tried the relationship thing because they locked me down very early on, or in some cases wore me down after months, and one was worth it, but I got caught cheating (mistake doing that) and lost her. Have yet to meet another stable girl like her to this day.

Oh, btw, don't buy into the narrative that Asian women are safe bets. They are actually WORSE.
All female nature is pretty much the same.

When it comes to risk management, I think a younger girl might be the least riskier option.

That being said, most girls in the Western world between age 20-28 is probably going through a hoe phase and taking diks all day long.

I might go abroad and find a wife from a poor village haha

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get on your purpose, don't ever talk to this woman again, the more you entertain her nonsense the more she'll escalate