Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Did I Get This reaction from a car passing by (posting from the road)

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Posting on my phone on the highway, but before I got on the high way. There was a car full of girls that were goin crazy driving by me. I'm no celebrity look alike but these girls were goin crazy. I don't even value my looks more than my game. I'm just sittin in a car, chewing on a straw and the passenger looked over and was. Clearly noticin me, then I caught up to them in traffic again. When I looked over the whole car was all turned heads goin crazy wavin. I just couldn't help but smile

Reaction score
Girls usually do that stuff if they are in the mood and just want the attention of guys. Maybe they thought you were handsome but that's usually not the basis for that kind of behavior; just the attention.

JCballin88

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of chicks just decide to do this spontaneously for fun when emotions are running high. Usually it's not because they like you, they just want to see what kind of reaction they'll get by doing something unexpected.