Why can't women accept...

Big Bad Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why can't women accept the fact that they got dumped soley because of themselves? I have left two women (LTR and STR) in the past 6 months because of their attitudes/personalities, yet both of them refuse to accept that fact. It is always, there is someone else, who are you seeing, there has to be someone else you wouldnt leave me otherwise, etc.

Any thoughts?

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i can't take nosense or freaking games too

i guess because they think we are selfish and personality isn't that important
so, she believes that u are gettin' laid with someone esle or somethin'

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's denial in its basic form. You see it all the time on this board with all the afc's.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet the DJ "philosophy" teaches that if you get dumped its her problem and not your fault. Basicly the same thing.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Bad Wolf
Why can't women accept the fact that they got dumped soley because of themselves? I have left two women (LTR and STR) in the past 6 months because of their attitudes/personalities, yet both of them refuse to accept that fact. It is always, there is someone else, who are you seeing, there has to be someone else you wouldnt leave me otherwise, etc.

Any thoughts?
This isn't something only women do. I left my ex husband in 1994 because he was an abusive drunk who treated me like sh*t. I told him exactly why I left, yet even now, 11 years later, he still can't accept the fact that it's his own fault I divorced him. His entire existence is devoted to obsessively b*tching and complaining about me dumping his a$$ 11 years ago. He's one lonely, pathetic f*ck, that's for sure.

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As other posters have said, guys do this just as much. The reason is it is pretty damaging to the ego to think someone just didn't want us because we were us. In a sense though it isn't a completely irrational point of view because it was you who didn't like their personalities. Maybe they have a lot of negative qualities, but other people may be able to overlook them where you did not.

Maybe if many guys dump them for this reason they will decide to adjust their attitude. But that is not your concern.

But I think it is helpful to be objective when you are the dumpee and think about what the person who broke up with you said. It isn't all bad if you can use the break-up to improve yourself, once you get over the trauma of it. Otherwise you become like Wyldfire's ex, who has lived 11 years in a false world of denial.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well dude it has to do with ego. It's kinda like when a girl dumps a guy, the guy can't fathom this and tries to persuade her to get back into the relationship. It just doesn't work.