"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Why can't i just do it?!?!

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
228
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Ok, so I have all of the information that i need in my head. I have read the entire dj bible and countless articles, newsletters, and posts. I have improved on my looks and a lot of my female friends tell me that i'm hot. The problem is that I can never talk to a girl I don't know even if she's giving me all the signals.

Here's what just happened to me. I went to see a movie with a few of my friends and there were these 3 hot girls there too. The whole time, before, during, and after the movie this one girl and i were making eye contact and smiling at each other. i told myself that i would talk to her and get her number after the movie. For some strange reason I couldn't grab my balls to do it. I mean, after the movie as we were walking out we even made long eye contact and smiled at each other again but i didn't make a move to talk to her.

This always happens to me. Sometimes I'm lucky enough that my looks can get me by and the girl actually initiates the convo and such with me. But this girl was giving me every possible signal in the book and i still didn't make a move. Could it have been fear of rejection? I wish I knew, but I want to talk to girls so badly and date and I sure as hell don't want to be single the rest of my life.
What can i do to overcome this shyness and start talking to these hbs to get dates and maybe even a girlfriend soon? I've read everything and all the knowledge is in my head, i just can't do the physical part for some reason.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Seeph

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
1
Location
Cloud 9
It's not that some have the will power to change and others do not.. its that some are ready to change and others aren't.

Do you want someone here to feed you with what to say via an earpeace as you approach girls? You already stated the problem

I couldn't grab my balls
So fix it.
 

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
1,677
Reaction score
3
Age
44
Location
In the C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh!
Visualize yourself doing it.

Repeat as often as it takes.
 

Nice_no_more

New Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Sup. I'd suggest that if you really can't start the conversation with the girl, you should get more used to talking with strangers. Practice with ugly chicks, fat chicks, whatever. It doesn't matter with them anyway, right. After talking to enough people and socializing you'll gain your confidence so that you approach any babe naturally.
 
Top