Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why C&F isnt working

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been noticing quite a few threads being started about C&F. If you do a search or even just take a look at new posts you see it all the time lately...

How to convey C&F

Negging and C&F not working

I am coming off to strong and look like an jerk

...the problem with this is that people are TRYING to convey and come across with something that is completely unnatural to them.

C&F works PERFECTLY for me because that is just apart of my OVERALL personality. If i am in a conversation and i use it, it is natural.

now on the other hand if I were in mid conversation and decided to stop speaking and use a silent aggressive type attitude it wouldnt be natural and come off extremely "weird".

IMO, its not a switch that you can cut on and off in the middle of a conversation, thats why some of you seem to be looking like arses.

a couple other things...

If you arent really that comfortable using a little C&F, try to be careful what you are saying to people sometimes until you are comfortable. For example dont make fun of anything that seems personal. Material things are pretty easy to tease people about.

the bottom line is you have to gradually get comfortable. and if its not something that fits your specific personality, then you will always come off weird, a jerk, and anything else that i have been reading in some threads.

your thoughts welcome..

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it's all about congruency

C&F is one many tricks to cultivate attraction, but it's gotta feel natural for the guy doing it - it's gotta be congruent with your personality and what you find fun to do in an interaction

on top of that, a lot of guys end up misapplying these tricks because they don't understand when to use them

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah seriously, don't even listen to David D when he tells you to constantly just bust her balls, he must be workin' with those freaky freaky girls but for most of us it's a different story.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David Deangelo is a virgin. He doesn't know what he's talking about.

Mr Autobahn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, you don't want to come off as mean. Pick your spots and make your C&F more of a teasing manner than crude...

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
ChrizZ said:
David Deangelo is a virgin. He doesn't know what he's talking about.
I said it before . . . What good does it do to double your dating if you're currently dating zero?

Dongfu

Banned
Reaction score
Wherever the Dong guides me, but mostly Hawaii
Confident Entertaining is more accurate than ****y funny

moto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dongfu said:
Confident Entertaining is more accurate than ****y funny
I agree, sometimes people try to be witty funny ( **** & funny) with everything they say and chicks realize this and can be redundant....boring.