Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Aren't You Spinning Plates?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Rex is really tried of reading threads like these on this broad

Girl counter-offered an event after I ignored her because she was trying to pull some last minute BS thinking if I would fuel her ego.

Anyway she invited me to this event and was super enthusiastic about it. Anyway I told her ya I am up for it then she got weird. Asks me will I be there for sure, said yes, then tells me she's working through next day though. Just said okay well I like this event and I am going with or without you. Asks me again if I am going and have my ticket and I said yes and logged off growing tired of her BS.

She comes back the next day telling me she's working really early and she doesn't think she can go with a bunch of crying emojis.

Just blanked her. What is this girl even trying to pull here? Last time she did the exact same thing then texts me 4 hours before the event even though she didn't confirm anything expecting my schedule to just be free for her.-She's Acting Flaky About an Event She Invited Me To, http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index....laky-about-an-event-she-invited-me-to.230576/
I met this Spanish girl on an online dating website and we've had two dates, in which she has shown plenty of IOIs like touching, laughing at my bad jokes, asking me questions and getting very close to me in the cinema.

After both dates she has contacted me as normal, we've teased one another before I ask her out for the next date, which is always my aim when texting.

Last Sunday, we arranged a date for this current Wednesday. The conversation started by me pretending to read her mind, joking that she wanted to have drinks with me then take advantage of me. She replied "Well I'd like you sober to take advantage, you'll have to wait and see what happens". I then arranged place, date and time and she agreed.

Now, the last three days she has initiated contact, texting me stuff like "hello!! hows your day going?, "hello naughty boy!! how you doing?" and "Hi naughty ninja how r u?".

Our recent texting went as follows:

GIRL: Hi naughty ninja how r u?

ME: I'm as cool as a cucumber :p how about you, cheeky?

GIRL: Hahahah I'm ill!!

GIRL: I got a cold!

ME: I bet this means I'll have to bring a protective mask tomorrow, so I don't catch your cold (n)

GIRL: Or maybe we could change the plans, cause I don't feel too good to go for a drink, except if it's a hot toddy in a place with blankets! Hahah

ME: I was going to take us bowling, no drinks. Should be warm in there if you're up for it, I'll bring my secret special blanket for you

(Two hours later at 11:30 P.M.)

ME: No worries anyway, we can always do this another night.. Just let me know when you're feeling better and up for it

(following morning) GIRL: Yes please! Cause I had fever last night, and I feel terrible!

I should have just sent her that second text, than both, but guess because she always texts multiple times in a row to me, I wasn't bothered with two texts in a row.

Do you think she is blowing me off and is uninterested, or genuinely ill? I know people CAN get ill, but I've had similar problems in the past with other girls, although that was a time when I'd be chasing/acting more interested than the girl... Whereas here, this girl keeps initiating, etc but cancels.-
Girl has Initiated Contact Last Three Days, but has Cancelled Date Due to Sickness, http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index....but-has-cancelled-date-due-to-sickness.230540

Y'all already know how Rex feels about texting, but that's not reason for this thread. The reason for this thread is because cats aren't doing rudimentary sh*t as it pertains to this DJ thing, and that talking to more than one woman at a time or as we call here, spinning plates.

It seems as if bdbee and fmfan08 got one chick's number, then just focused on that one chick instead of trying to holla at other women. It's not only these dudes, but I'm seeing a lot of threads like this, dudes, that are almost obsessive with making things work with this one broad. If you were spinning plates, then you wouldn't be worrying what one low interest chick is doing because you're working on other leads.

This "one-chick-at-a-time," implementation of the game is only going to hinder your growth and development, in addition, to giving you the feeling that you're perpetually starting over. If you want to get good with women, talk to many as you can reasonably handle.
If you do this, then you'll not only stop caring about their seemingly flaky behavior, you probably won't even notice because there's going to be somebody else that you're focusing your attention on.

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus: women do this all the time.

In general, they can't be alone for too long. So if their interest in you is low, you can assume that they are more interested in someone else. They are spinning plates.

So why shouldn't we pull these moves, as well ?

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
Plus: women do this all the time.

In general, they can't be alone for too long. So if their interest in you is low, you can assume that they are more interested in someone else. They are spinning plates.

So why shouldn't we pull these moves, as well ?
I was going to say, but I didn't feel like rewriting what I had wrote so that it would make sense.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Why aren't you spinning plates?

Because 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the girls I talk to flake. I literally don't even expect my "dates" to actually happen anymore. I expect them to fall through.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
It's good to be talking to other girls, but is sex happening?

That's all that matters.

Use the one strike rule for all new chicks. One flake or something like that before sex= out.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are trying to be a DJ this is the most important element. You must have other prospects and you must be willing to walk away.

Additionally, if you are in an exclusive relationship it would be in poor taste to maintain relationships with others, but you must maintain a high level of attractiveness through dress, fitness and income. Your significant other must know and feel that you are attractive to other women.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

Because 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of the girls I talk to flake. I literally don't even expect my "dates" to actually happen anymore. I expect them to fall through.
What are you doing wrong? It isn't the broad dude, it's you. You're obviously doing to turn these hoes off. Also, stop setting up dates to go on a date. Go for the insta-date it secures the number close and gives you a chance to build more rapport with the chick. You should try this because it works.

bdbee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex is really tried of reading threads like these on this broad

Y'all already know how Rex feels about texting, but that's not reason for this thread. The reason for this thread is because cats aren't doing rudimentary sh*t as it pertains to this DJ thing, and that talking to more than one woman at a time or as we call here, spinning plates.

It seems as if bdbee and fmfan08 got one chick's number, then just focused on that one chick instead of trying to holla at other women. It's not only these dudes, but I'm seeing a lot of threads like this, dudes, that are almost obsessive with making things work with this one broad. If you were spinning plates, then you wouldn't be worrying what one low interest chick is doing because you're working on other leads.

This "one-chick-at-a-time," implementation of the game is only going to hinder your growth and development, in addition, to giving you the feeling that you're perpetually starting over. If you want to get good with women, talk to many as you can reasonably handle.
If you do this, then you'll not only stop caring about their seemingly flaky behavior, you probably won't even notice because there's going to be somebody else that you're focusing your attention on.
I've never encountered someone flaking on their own counter, only to message you about it 4 more times after they've already told you they won't be there....to me that's a first not sure about others but a flake will usually only tell you she can't and then not discuss it anymore...this one kept bringing it up, as if I am meant to convince her to come along or something?

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, as the old saying goes... one is too close to none.

I literally don't even expect my "dates" to actually happen anymore. I expect them to fall through.
So you think, and so you shall be. Your problem isn't women or dates or lack of them, it's your attitude towards them.

By way of an educated guess, I'd say you are seeking a date or a girl to fulfill you in some way. That desperation probably translates in to your dealings with women and they can smell that a mile away. It demonstrates that you are not content in your own life and it is not a woman's responsibility to prop up a man.

Take a step back, evaluate your life and see what it is that isn't fulfilled (other than meeting/fcking women). You will be much freer and easy in your dealings with women once the rest of your life is more fulfilled. You won't be so bothered by flakes and b!tches and will bounce back from failure/rejection much more quickly.

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has literally been years since I've posted.

First - mad props to the OP. Love the handle.
Second - mad props for the analogy. Makes me want to change my handle to Plate Spinner. But - that was in my younger days.
Now, this old cat doesn't chase. I wait. And pounce if the effort seems worth it. I love getting older. The age range is much larger, and older ladies have a lot more money than they did when I was chasing the college skirts.

Just do the things you like to do. If you meet some babes, great. If not, well, you should still be having fun, right?

Peace out.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.

i dont get this. I have had only 1-2 girls ever flake on me and usually for legit reasons. Maybe you're bad at gauging interest? I can honestly say I've never had a problem with flaking before.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've stopped spinning plates for 2 reasons:

1) I'm over the game, I'm tired of hoes, the whole exchange with women, the whole trying to juggle girls at one time, the whole taking them out and pretending I care about what they have to say, the whole them having play their emotional mind games on me, the whole tell me one thing before I fvck them and then have them sing a different tune afterwards, the whole mind games. I just got over it, been DJing for 7 years hard, have slammed a fair amount of slvts, and now that i'm 25 I've realised girls are responding to me more, its become so much easier, because initial attraction is there.....but I CBF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2) I found a chick (well she found me) that I'm happy to be with and I thought I might as well give a relationship a shot, since I'm so over the dating game atm.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think people should learn how to have fun themselves. This should be the ultimate target regarding chicks.

Sticking with one chick ( only exception if she's the one you are looking for) is very but very boring after some time. Spinning more plates gives you the option to have more fun .

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I'm in Monk Mode.

/thread

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
i dont get this. I have had only 1-2 girls ever flake on me and usually for legit reasons. Maybe you're bad at gauging interest? I can honestly say I've never had a problem with flaking before.
Where do you live?

I partially blame this on living in Maryland (Annapolis). I'd wager girls on the east coast are some of the most stuck up, insecure, attention ho'ing, b!tchy ones in the U.S.

Example: most of my tinder matches are 20+ miles away. I barely EVER match with girls 10 or less miles away. If I lived in DC I'm pretty sure I'd have much, MUCH more success. It really says something about the women around here. Raised rich by moronic liberal parents who taught them to act like princess who don't need to show respect for anyone, and that every guy show bow at their feet. Also, the people around here are in general scumsucking aholes. You can tell just by the way people drive. 95% of drivers here are tailgating maniacs with so sense or regard for human life on the road. Also look at O'mally (past governor). He was literally SO BAD that MD elected a Republican governor this time around (THANK GOD) even though MD is like 80%+ democrat. TOTAL piece of sh!t who, in a perfect world, would be in prison or 6-feet under. Honestly, I'd support nuking the DMV area. Just wipe us all out--it'll be a good thing in the long run.