"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Why aren't they lafing!??????

Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
95
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
southern California
There are a couple of cute girls at my school. But they dont find me funny! Now usually I have absolutly no problemo cracking girls up until they cant breath. I know they are interested because they try to get my attention when I am around and they always complement me. But when i use my antics on them, that usually at least get a chuckle from others, they just stare at me or move to another topic. Now when I talk to them I am kinda dull and serious becuse i am under the impression that they will think I am stupid or an idiot if I try to be funny. What do u guys think? Any suggestions or solutions? Any one in the same predicament?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 14, 2001
Messages
1,286
Reaction score
1
Age
45
Location
Minneapolis, MN
If you want another way to spell "laughing", try "laffing". "Lafing" would rhyme with "strafing" or "chafing" (as Life-Trainee pointed out).

Some girls don't laff at you, and it doesn't mean jack. My mom never laffed at dad's jokes either, or my dad at my mom's. And they're still married. Apparently they still find each other's sense of humor cute. However, if the cute girls don't ever smile at you, then you'd have a problem.

BGMan
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
lol he spelt it fonically




Oh wait... :p


Not Laufing = Not interested
 

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Well maybe you just aren't funny - really hard to know. One thing is clear though... don't change who you are for a woman. Be yourself and they can take it or leave it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
416
Reaction score
1
Maybe they're just stuck up. I've encountered those types of girls before. Just last friday, I was talking to one girl and she was really laughing out lout and holding her stomach, but when I talked to another girl I just said hello and some introductory stuff to her and she was looking at me like I killed her cat or something. She probably thinked she was so important and whatnot, I just moved on.
 
Top