Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why aren't they lafing!??????

Reaction score
There are a couple of cute girls at my school. But they dont find me funny! Now usually I have absolutly no problemo cracking girls up until they cant breath. I know they are interested because they try to get my attention when I am around and they always complement me. But when i use my antics on them, that usually at least get a chuckle from others, they just stare at me or move to another topic. Now when I talk to them I am kinda dull and serious becuse i am under the impression that they will think I am stupid or an idiot if I try to be funny. What do u guys think? Any suggestions or solutions? Any one in the same predicament?

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want another way to spell "laughing", try "laffing". "Lafing" would rhyme with "strafing" or "chafing" (as Life-Trainee pointed out).

Some girls don't laff at you, and it doesn't mean jack. My mom never laffed at dad's jokes either, or my dad at my mom's. And they're still married. Apparently they still find each other's sense of humor cute. However, if the cute girls don't ever smile at you, then you'd have a problem.

BGMan

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol he spelt it fonically

Oh wait... :p

Not Laufing = Not interested

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well maybe you just aren't funny - really hard to know. One thing is clear though... don't change who you are for a woman. Be yourself and they can take it or leave it.

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe they're just stuck up. I've encountered those types of girls before. Just last friday, I was talking to one girl and she was really laughing out lout and holding her stomach, but when I talked to another girl I just said hello and some introductory stuff to her and she was looking at me like I killed her cat or something. She probably thinked she was so important and whatnot, I just moved on.