"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Why are women so rebellious?

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2021
Messages
442
Reaction score
289
Age
42
I'm not talking about all the time, but I seen this this a few times .

I'm talking about blatent defiance and reblionous over the most silly little things with no justification.

It feels like "hell no,I'm an independent women, no man gets to tell me what to do" mode.



Kinda funny.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jack22

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2022
Messages
182
Reaction score
255
Age
25
It feels like "hell no,I'm an independent mode, no man gets to tell me what to do" mode.
This is usually the part where the real man tells them what to do, and they get really angry and attracted to you at the same time.

When I was in homeroom in hs, towards the end of the year this girl I never talked to approached me and started telling me how much she hated me and how she's been waiting to tell me this for so long. I wasn't in the mood that day, so every time she said something I would say "damn, that's crazy" after she finished talking. When she was done, I laughed in her face. For the rest of the year, she hovered around me, started initiating conversation, and actually started respecting me.
 

Jack22

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2022
Messages
182
Reaction score
255
Age
25
I remember reading somewhere that feminism is just one big $hit-test, and we're all failing. Women are emotional, yes, and that's exactly why you shouldn't treat them seriously. As always, FRAME is important. Don't be afraid to put your foot down, and if she doesn't bend to your frame in a month, than find someone else who does.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
I remember reading somewhere that feminism is just one big $hit-test, and we're all failing. Women are emotional, yes, and that's exactly why you shouldn't treat them seriously. As always, FRAME is important. Don't be afraid to put your foot down, and if she doesn't bend to your frame in a month, than find someone else who does.
This
 

Von

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
2,189
Reaction score
1,221
Age
37
Frame testing
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
Because they have always been awarded by society to be rebellious, loud, and independent. If you grew up with sisters especially if in the black community, you witnessed this.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
Because they usually can get away with it. Bad behavior without serious consequences promotes more bad behavior.
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
I'm not talking about all the time, but I seen this this a few times .

I'm talking about blatent defiance and reblionous over the most silly little things with no justification.

It feels like "hell no,I'm an independent women, no man gets to tell me what to do" mode.



Kinda funny.
That's because "female empowerment" and/or "modern feminism" are still relatively new to society/world. Having power is new to women, so it often goes to the heads, and women abuse that "equality".


Modern Man Advice
 
Top