Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are people on here posting about women?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of it might be fantasy. Who knows. But it could also be that because you're not experiencing that level of success yourself, you don't believe it's possible.

Why are people on here posting about women?
Because it's a pick up forum.
Dude, I'm a white guy who is 30, 6'4" and is super fit lol. I have a 46-47" chest and a 34" waist, I'm not going to get too detailed because it isn't necessary. Are you going to say a guy like me is going to have less success than some guy that is out of shape and over 40? Give me a break lol.

TheProspect

Reaction score
Dude, I'm a white guy who is 30, 6'4" and is super fit lol. I have a 46-47" chest and a 34" waist, I'm not going to get too detailed because it isn't necessary. Are you going to say a guy like me is going to have less success than some guy that is out of shape and over 40? Give me a break lol.
You created this thread a couple weeks ago:

In the thread, you state state how you're "discouraged", and "disinterested" in dating. That you "haven't asked out a woman since maybe last December or November", which would be a year ago.

You're feeling a "pull" towards MGTOW due to your inability to attract and pull hot women, as you think all the women available to you are low quality and not very attractive. Not every guy here over 40 has this problem.

So what does that say about you?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This same arrogant attitude is likely the same one repelling women when you meet them, but of course you will never believe it. I am sure you probably spend much of the date pumping yourself up to them too.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You created this thread a couple weeks ago:

In the thread, you state state how you're "discouraged", and "disinterested" in dating. That you "haven't asked out a woman since maybe last December or November", which would be a year ago.

You're feeling a "pull" towards MGTOW due to your inability to attract and pull hot women, as you think all the women available to you are low quality and not very attractive. Not every guy here over 40 has this problem.

So what does that say about you?
I feel kind of bad saying this but do you really spend this much time on this forum to go through my post history to link that thread, which has no relevance to anything on here lol.

If a man who is 6'4", still relatively young and fit is getting nothing why the hell should I believe a 40+ year old who is out of shape would do better? That is the most delusional thing I've ever heard of in my life, again this just shows that there are posters on here living out some odd fantasy life on here. I'm not really sure if this is something you guys do as a coping mechanism but it's very strange, seriously.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This same arrogant attitude is likely the same one repelling women when you meet them, but of course you will never believe it. I am sure you probably spend much of the date pumping yourself up to them too.
****ing creepy weird troll, you literally responded to that post within a few minutes of that being created. Do you seriously spend this much time posting on here? This proves my whole point, just a bunch of trolls living out some sort of odd fantasy life on this forum.

U

user43770

OP always makes sure to let everyone know he is in good shape, white, 6'4" and good looking.

But OP fails to mention how, with all these advantages he believes he has, why he is failing, only blaming the women everytime something doesn't work.

OP is a man who lacks accountability to himself for his failures in these areas, instead espousing his great traits as proof on how women must be dumb since they reject/ghost him after a date or two. If you review his threads he has created, they all are literally some version of the exact same thing.

OP fails to realize that body language, social skills, conversational skills, ability to talk with women in ways that excite them and get them wanting to find out more are more important. Looks get you in the door but without anything else to offer women quickly lose interest.

All I can say is OP likely will not change because he refuses to believe he should and in his reality women should want exactly what he is offering and if they don't they are to blame. OP is selling a product nobody wants but instead of changing the product he blames the buyers.
Haven't checked this part of the forum for a while.

I remember the OP from when I used to. I respect his longevity!

But then, guys like that always have longevity.

Happy to see you're a mod now. You always seemed worth your salt

TheProspect

Reaction score
I feel kind of bad saying this but do you really spend this much time on this forum to go through my post history to link that thread, which has no relevance to anything on here lol.
As a moderator, I can spare a few minutes to quickly look through a member's recent post history to get context on their mindset and a general idea of their behaviour, specifically when the thread they created borders on trolling (look at the title) and then their behaviour within it is combative and accusatory.

The older thread was relevant, because it brought a little clarity to your attitude in this thread.

****ing creepy weird troll, you literally responded to that post within a few minutes of that being created. Do you seriously spend this much time posting on here? This proves my whole point, just a bunch of trolls living out some sort of odd fantasy life on this forum.
Having a bad day? You're struggling to be civil and open-minded.

We're simply pointing out that your experience isn't universal.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78

If you didn't have a history of harassing me I'd feel bad saying this, or just not mention it at all. The fact that you spend this much time following me around, trying to analyze me and reading all of my threads is really weird and troll like......are you not aware of that? I'm not sure if this is something you realize, but you realize that this borders on cyber stalking/harassing? This is what trolls do and is very strange.

Also, I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but do you realize that your job as a moderator is NOT to troll or incite hostility? I used to have you on my ignore list but unfortunately this is no longer an option because you are a mod.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you so angry at strangers on an online forum?

If you are an Adonis that’s great. But running others down is very unattractive as is selling yourself too hard (and I get accused of that myself from time to time...)

Not everywhere is completely shut down in the world. I was out last night and plenty of people were out and about. I met someone at dinner night before last. There are people at my gym, going to see holiday lights, you name it...

I like to contribute here where I can, have made some friends from all over and it doesn’t take too much time at all. I’d rather contribute here than spend too much time on social media. Here there is an exchange of ideas, a comradarie and it can be an uplifting place with a dose of reality.

Hostility doesn’t serve you. People sense it (especially women) and run.

Perhaps mindfulness, meditation and yoga? Lots of cute yoga body women in yoga classes. Just sayin...

U

user43770

But do you shave your chest?

And then swallow the hairs?

You're asking all of the wrong questions, grasshopper.

How do you think I've found the pvssy I have? Confidence?

Lmao...don't be naive.

There's a super easy trick, bud. Only certain guys are in the know....

I'll tell you, but hold up a second...

Grow a set of nuts....

Then I will tell you.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know about elsewhere but here in wisconsin not much has changed with covid, bars are still open and packed, restaurants too. I just drove by hobby lobby for something and the parking lot was so jammed packed full I turned around and left.
I do pretty good on Tinder, more so than POF for some reason and i like using covid as the reason we should meet at her house or mine for the first date versus bars or somewhere else. I think women my age realize what a guy is looking for and if they find him attractive they are more than willing to get naked the first date, specially if its at someones house. Maybe its different with younger women, i dont know.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Aww...how adorable.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why are you so angry at strangers on an online forum?

If you are an Adonis that’s great. But running others down is very unattractive as is selling yourself too hard (and I get accused of that myself from time to time...)

Not everywhere is completely shut down in the world. I was out last night and plenty of people were out and about. I met someone at dinner night before last. There are people at my gym, going to see holiday lights, you name it...

I like to contribute here where I can, have made some friends from all over and it doesn’t take too much time at all. I’d rather contribute here than spend too much time on social media. Here there is an exchange of ideas, a comradarie and it can be an uplifting place with a dose of reality.

Hostility doesn’t serve you. People sense it (especially women) and run.

Perhaps mindfulness, meditation and yoga? Lots of cute yoga body women in yoga classes. Just sayin...
OP seems angry at the world then wonders why women aren't interested. SFMH

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others and even yourself had pointed out, you have many advantages but are not doing as well as you could with women.

I remember your other posts and it seems like you are a pretty intelligent guy.

The only thing I would say is that your attitude comes off as pretty negative. And worse you often come off as a victim or like you're always defeated. Just take a look at say your last 10 posts as a sample and see if your attitude could possibly be the issue. That attitude is poison to women.

I would try an experiment for grins. See if you could cultivate and maintain a positive attitude and mindset for the next 90 days and just see what happens. Highly recommend a book by Brian Tracy Change Your Thinking Change Your Life.

Honestly, when my mindset and attitude start to go negative, my results with women and life are poor.

Last, it's just not true that men aren't having any success during Covid. At 37 and bald, I've honest to God had had the best year I've had with women.

Anyway, best of luck Op.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
@BackInTheGame78

If you didn't have a history of harassing me I'd feel bad saying this, or just not mention it at all. The fact that you spend this much time following me around, trying to analyze me and reading all of my threads is really weird and troll like......are you not aware of that? I'm not sure if this is something you realize, but you realize that this borders on cyber stalking/harassing? This is what trolls do and is very strange.

Also, I'm not sure if you are aware of this, but do you realize that your job as a moderator is NOT to troll or incite hostility? I used to have you on my ignore list but unfortunately this is no longer an option because you are a mod.
Harassing? After attempting to help you numerous times but finally realizing you live in your own reality where you show no accountability for your own failures, have given no evidence of what you have done to change the results you are getting with women and blame anything else you can think of, there really isn't anything to do except try and give you the hard truth.

But you don't want to hear it. Not from me, not from any of the other posters, and definitely not from yourself. So I guess we will just wait for the next "I am awesome but I can't get laid" thread where you do the same thing.

Last edited:

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are willing to dumpster dive or deal with women that aren't really what you are looking for that's your business, I just never would put it on my list of things to accomplish.
Judging by your venting, I could almost practically see you with your hand on your hip as you express your feelings. When women behave like this, it's usually because they aren't getting any action. I suspect that this is also the case with the OP.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As others and even yourself had pointed out, you have many advantages but are not doing as well as you could with women.

I remember your other posts and it seems like you are a pretty intelligent guy.

The only thing I would say is that your attitude comes off as pretty negative. And worse you often come off as a victim or like you're always defeated. Just take a look at say your last 10 posts as a sample and see if your attitude could possibly be the issue. That attitude is poison to women.

I would try an experiment for grins. See if you could cultivate and maintain a positive attitude and mindset for the next 90 days and just see what happens. Highly recommend a book by Brian Tracy Change Your Thinking Change Your Life.

Honestly, when my mindset and attitude start to go negative, my results with women and life are poor.

Last, it's just not true that men aren't having any success during Covid. At 37 and bald, I've honest to God had had the best year I've had with women.

Anyway, best of luck Op.
Not to derail this insult fest but I just had to add the following. I recently have been delving into a lot of positive thinking literature. Some people actually believe that positive thinking literally changes what you manifest in your reality.

It makes me sad that I spent so much of my life thinking negatively. I wonder what could have changed. Anyways its never too late!

To the OP I can see what he is getting at. I think he is saying that the state of affairs is so bleak that the best a man can hope for in the West is a landwhale or a slim *****.

The moderator is saying this is a forum on how to slay chicks what do you expect. Both have good points.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not to derail this insult fest but I just had to add the following. I recently have been delving into a lot of positive thinking literature. Some people actually believe that positive thinking literally changes what you manifest in your reality.

It makes me sad that I spent so much of my life thinking negatively. I wonder what could have changed. Anyways its never too late!

To the OP I can see what he is getting at. I think he is saying that the state of affairs is so bleak that the best a man can hope for in the West is a landwhale or a slim *****.

The moderator is saying this is a forum on how to slay chicks what do you expect. Both have good points.
If a person really thinks that is the best they can hope for they simply live in an alternate reality. Maybe if you sit around, don't approach woman and take whatever happens to fall out of the sky into your lap.

U

user43770

Yep. You probably have it worse than 90% of these douche bags.

You want a fvcking medal, kid? Lol

I doubt it. Pretty sure you have a set of nuts.

This guy has had every opportunity at his disposal to figure out women, for 2 years.

Give me 2 weeks to figure out women, I'll come back looking for change.

Ain't everything you hoped it would be.