Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are modern women so spastimicated?

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering why modern women are spastimicated, like every women has some kind of mental condition these days...

Why is that.

tightgrp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just wondering why modern women are spastimicated, like every women has some kind of mental condition these days...

Why is that.
They cannot handle this backwards world we've allowed to happen.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mentioned this in another thread but I truly belive the rise of modern women self-medicating on weed, pills and other drugs in the last 5-8 years is a huge factor. You don't just see them hit the bong on online dating profiles but also women who smoke weed in real life. I know women that I have worked with in the past that can't function without smoking weed in the morning, on lunch break and after work. It's truly addictive add in the fact that a lot of women also vape now (it's highly addictive) and it leads to self-destructive behavior

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Dudes live and resonate on the lower realms of society and wonder why they find sh.t quality women. Get a life honestly, then you'll meet normal healthy individuals. I'm sorry to break it to you but thats your problem. How do I know? I been there.. I used to atrract sh.t quality women, yes most of them were attractive but beauty is moot when you have no substantial value.

When you're a high value male in some way or another, and don't just resonatew ith the lower realms of society, you find tons of great women.

Sht I work with women because one of my businesses sells womens clothing and have met some quality ass chicks, models, marketing experts, financial planners, content creators. I don't ever hit on them or anything because i'm not a scumbag and I don't need to. But I know a lot of great quality women exist.

Go join like a summer volleyball/kick ball league, youll find other outgoing women that are pretty normal.

Its the weird sloths that go to bars every weekend and work at like some random job filing papers that have issues.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Why is that.
Social media is I think a huge driving factor in that.
Women were more stable before smartphones and social media came...

LTG71

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listened to a YouTube video about this. Seems depression has been on the rise since the invention of social media platforms. People of all ages addicted to “likes” and seeking outside validation.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, English please.
Wtf is spastimicated?
It's a play on words. I was hoping most users had the ability too see past it and understand what it meant.

Obviously not all lol. To those it went straight over their heads I'll take the time to explain it too you.... It's a play on the word "spasticated "

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Could be social media and an overinflation of worth, creating an sense of unrealistic level of entitlement which will never be achieved.