Why are hot, uneducated girls harder to game?

Paarth Shah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, to those brothers who are in white collar professions, do you have similar feelings?

I'm in the health care sector, I have graduate degrees, and I make six figures. I'm also well built with an impressive physique.

My game has holes in it, I accept that. I lose girls all the time due to stupid crap but it seems that I find it much easier to game educated women such as those who have college degrees, are also involved in health care or finance, nursing, etc.. My biggest difficulty is trying to game the hot bartender or waitress.

Why is this so? Any insight to the reason behind this phenomenon?

Reaction score
Do I have to be black to answer this question?

Try flashing cash.

Or maybe it's because they're stupid, and it's hard to deal with stupid people?

Poonstra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hot bartender or waitress.
They are surrounded with horny customers, get bombarded with attention and have probably seen every trick in the book.

Reaction score
have probably seen every trick in the book.
So don't come at them with tricks.

I have seen the significant others of quite a few Hooters, etc. girls. They are not supermen.

Now, strip clubs on the other hand, I would just advise to stay away from. Those girls have no value at all, despite what they think of themselves.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@RichardTheFrog has achieved MahaGuru status with his more then 200 prostitutes under his belt, an expert at paying money for s€xual services.

I vouch for him.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm, to those brothers who are in white collar professions, do you have similar feelings?

I'm in the health care sector, I have graduate degrees, and I make six figures. I'm also well built with an impressive physique.

My game has holes in it, I accept that. I lose girls all the time due to stupid crap but it seems that I find it much easier to game educated women such as those who have college degrees, are also involved in health care or finance, nursing, etc.. My biggest difficulty is trying to game the hot bartender or waitress.

Bartenders and waitresses r continuously being hit on by men on a daily basis, they r desensitise to PUA lines, still possible to seduce them if u r a regular and popular.

As for uneducated girls, I don't find them any different from educated ones, however dating girls based on their job/passions will likely point you in the direction of which type of girl suits you.

It does for me.

I target-date girls thats likely more feminine; nurses, kindergarten teachers, pets shop owners, etc

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

You're not alone. They like guys in their world. They might use you for your monry though . So I'm sure they think some d0pe dealer or a D league basketball guy is top notch.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably because in general lower income/uneducated area dudes(and lets be honest, those two always go together) generally dont give any fvcks and come at chicks hard. They have been fvcking since they were like 10 in a lot of cases... So she has probably heard every line and seen every game tactic to get in her panties that there is.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably because in general lower income/uneducated area dudes(and lets be honest, those two always go together) generally dont give any fvcks and come at chicks hard. They have been fvcking since they were like 10 in a lot of cases... So she has probably heard every line and seen every game tactic to get in her panties that there is.
And the fact they like what they know. One of those babes will not value your vision or drive to be the man you are . Why not target doctors, business owners and manager level and up?

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe, it is because you assume she's uneducated, because she waitresses or bartends. Seriously though, supply and demand for one thing. Who doesn't like smashing hot chicks?.?. Another has to do with demeanor and lifestyle. Most hot, young chicks are just thinking about the moment, partying and having as much fun as possible. Real life responsibilities and aging has a tendency to make us boring and less compatible with the younger women we desire. Ask yourself who a hot, young woman in that mind frame would rather hang out with. I am speaking very general, but I see it quite a bit. The hack is figuring out what she is about and being dynamic enough to cater to the situation. I'm not saying conform or change who you are for women, but I can hold a serious conversation, as well as cut loose and party balls to the wall. I'm typically bold with all women, but younger eat it up, more so than older women. You also have an advantage over younger men. You have your chit together it seems and a career. Using your resources to fund exciting hobbies, that YOU enjoy will go a long way, as it will help you in being a more interesting man, but allot of hot, younger women have a YOLO mentality and material possessions doesn't necessarily translate to success. Figure out what boundaries you're willing to live with and push them. Cultivate your edginess and willingness to cut loose. Having as much fun as possible, without actually having to go to jail is mine, but I do this because I find it exciting. I don't go making wild choices to get laid, but I can't deny that it helps.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you talk to those people, don’t try for flirtatious or sexual **** right off the bat. You don’t ****ing know them, don’t be a creep. Be friendly, but not weird. Try to socialize with them, not **** them. Social skills come before sex. It’s just the way it is. You can’t just go up to a random chick and start talking to her anymore, bitches get weird about it. No, it’s not really your fault in that sense, there is just something wrong with modern women nowadays. They only focus on sexual beauty, nothing else. Then they get hurt when they realize guys only want them for sex. Before overt specialization became the type of fashion that was ‘in’, it was just other types of beauty. And guys would find them attractive but wouldn’t dog over them. Then they would find that ‘inner beauty’ so to speak. RIP society.

Reaction score
They only focus on sexual beauty, nothing else. Then they get hurt when they realize guys only want them for sex.
They want us to like them for all that "other stuff" that doesn't exist.

It amazes me how they can cling to the delusion that they are super valuable despite having basically nothing tangible to offer, aside from their looks if they even have them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Deal with women in your "league" . The upper level to a stripper non educated "pretty" gurl will be a drug dealer or a pro atheletes . White collar is "boring" . Lol . Find other hard working white collar babes and you'll be golden.

Last edited:

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you talk to those people, don’t try for flirtatious or sexual **** right off the bat. You don’t ****ing know them, don’t be a creep. Be friendly, but not weird. Try to socialize with them, not **** them. Social skills come before sex. It’s just the way it is. You can’t just go up to a random chick and start talking to her anymore, bitches get weird about it. No, it’s not really your fault in that sense, there is just something wrong with modern women nowadays. They only focus on sexual beauty, nothing else. Then they get hurt when they realize guys only want them for sex. Before overt specialization became the type of fashion that was ‘in’, it was just other types of beauty. And guys would find them attractive but wouldn’t dog over them. Then they would find that ‘inner beauty’ so to speak. RIP society.
Alot of what you are saying is outcome dependant. It's about what you want and how you feel first. Of course with social awareness, calibration and context in mind. Telling men that "You can’t just go up to a random chick and start talking to her anymore, bitches get weird about it." is nonsense. So long as it's not out right insulting, who fvcking cares what they get about it?.?. Maybe, I'm forgetting the average SS that frequents the forum, but in that case they perhaps need more help than can be found here. Just because there may be something wrong with modern women today, doesn't mean we conform as modern men. That would equate to the blind leading the blind. I won't deny, that things are changing, but trends and norms come and go. When, things come full circle, as they will, I would think that one would want to find himself leading the pack, as he should be now, rather than playing catch up from behind.

Last edited:

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They want us to like them for all that "other stuff" that doesn't exist.

It amazes me how they can cling to the delusion that they are super valuable despite having basically nothing tangible to offer, aside from their looks if they even have them.
And what else would you be wanting from them Rich? They are young, hot and beautiful. Would you rather drive a screw into a 2x4 with a hammer or drill? The wisdom from experience isn't exactly found in youth, nor nor has it ever been. If you want someone to hold an intelligent conversatiin with, date up in age. Luckily, there are still beautiful women, that are also intelligent in their late 20's, 30's and 40's and you are free to pursue all. Are we looking for unicorns? I'm not saying a women can't be, both young and intelligent, but the total package has always been a scarcity.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The hot uneducated girls don’t fantasize over ethnic guys who have done school all their life and now have a stable job. They fantasize over Tyrone or Chad cause those guys have a more fun lifestyle and give less fvcks.

These are the top turn ons for those girls:

Black guys
Criminal record
A high risk job like drug dealing
A guy who has slept with tons of women

My record would be to start focusing on the women who actually like you.

Paarth Shah

Don Juan
Reaction score
The hot uneducated girls don’t fantasize over ethnic guys who have done school all their life and now have a stable job. They fantasize over Tyrone or Chad cause those guys have a more fun lifestyle and give less fvcks.

Black guys
Criminal record

Yes, I'm aware of this dynamic however it is unfortunate because the hot pharmacist who's well educated and good looking still can't compare against the 22 year old bottle girl with perfect rack and ass who works at a nightclub. I am the ethnic guy who spent his whole life in school and now has his sh1t together. Though you're suggesting that for my demographics, these women are likely unattainable because they're searching for something else?

Reaction score

Black guys
Criminal record

Really, cause I was at Winghouse the other day and the only guy the girls paid attention to was a white cop when he came in for a few minutes.

Let me guess, you're black?

Reaction score
And what else would you be wanting from them Rich? They are young, hot and beautiful. Would you rather drive a screw into a 2x4 with a hammer or drill? The wisdom from experience isn't exactly found in youth, nor nor has it ever been. If you want someone to hold an intelligent conversatiin with, date up in age. Luckily, there are still beautiful women, that are also intelligent in their late 20's, 30's and 40's and you are free to pursue all. Are we looking for unicorns? I'm not saying a women can't be, both young and intelligent, but the total package has always been a scarcity.
I'm passed the point of thinking that any girl is super hot. Even the hottest girls just look like people to be.

Maybe 1 out of 500 girls would make me think she was really hot.

And there's a significant portion of the female population who THINKS they have looks, when they really don't. Especially in the young/stupid age bracket.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm passed the point of thinking that any girl is super hot. Even the hottest girls just look like people to be.

Maybe 1 out of 500 girls would make me think she was really hot.

And there's a significant portion of the female population who THINKS they have looks, when they really don't. Especially in the young/stupid age bracket.
I agree. I, usually don't use the number scale, but there are very few all natural, roll out of bed, first thing in the morning perfect 10's in my eyes. I tend to find certain imperfections attractive though.