Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are half the threads here about "Why women suck"?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It just seems a little...well, creepy. Half the forums are filled with threads crying about the negative aspects of women. For a while I thought this was the gay PUA forum.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
the gay forum? gay men get along amazingly well with american women. every american female has her "gay boy" that she can talk to about things with. as i have said a zillion times, america was made for the gay man. at least the 2007 version.

for your information. gay men love strong, independent, aggressive women. they have always been madonna's strongest supporters. barbara streisand? they love her. tina turner? got her. the attitude that the american broad projects these days suits the gay male just fine. he is not interested in chasing chubs, and she views him as totally harmless. plus, the american females total lack of style has led her to rely on the gay man's ability to match just about anything.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Whether it's their fault or not, women are just flat-out worse individuals than men.
Generally, if I don't like someone, I ignore them completely. You should do the same.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
For a while I thought this was the gay PUA forum.
And then you realised it wasnt and started b!tching about americans, 3rd world countries and guys who say they have greater than or equal to a 25% pickup rate.

Let it go , and stop pretending your above a handful of disgruntled rAFC's blowing off steam.

At least theyre at the 2nd stage (anger), which is leaps and bounds beyond where you are.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why? Because Allen doesn't know how to set appropriate forum rules. Other men's forums with just as many members don't have half the problems this place does. But they actually have decent moderation :rolleyes:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
B!tch b!tch b!tch...
Oh no, I'm being abused by a pair of boobs! I'm going to be scarred for life...

MuayThai

Banned
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Because hordes of men staring at, and supplicating to hot women have turned the vast majority of them into snotty, manipulative, little bіtches.

The ugly women are jealous of the attention, and power men have given the hot women, and turn into bіtches as well.

Whether it's their fault or not, women are just flat-out worse individuals than men.
What he said exactly.

It's mostly young and/or immature women. Most of em will realize their place when they grow up.

~attrACTION~

Banned
Reaction score
I think some of the guys here - as I once was - are bitter and frustrated, which is counterproductive. It is a stage, you grow out of it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Because hordes of men staring at, and supplicating to hot women have turned the vast majority of them into snotty, manipulative, little bіtches.

The ugly women are jealous of the attention, and power men have given the hot women, and turn into bіtches as well.

EDIT: Worse, in general. Should've clarified that earlier.
Assuming this is true, why do guys keep giving these women attention? This is why I don't randomly sarge women no matter their quality, yet it seems as if many guys in this forum choose to do this. What should they expect if they aren't selective in the women they pursue?

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
~attrACTION~ said:
I think some of the guys here - as I once was - are bitter and frustrated, which is counterproductive. It is a stage, you grow out of it.
Personally, I see more camaraderie in this forum when guys come together to commiserate about the latest evil banshee who rebuffed them or took advantage of their AFC actions. Misery loves company.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually when a woman burns me, I say that it is her loss and my gain. I had all the go signs from a woman and made out with her. She then grew cold and stayed far away from me for whatever the reason. I don't care enough so I don't post about it. Now, I'm back to fulfilling my dreams I barely remember girls like that. Why does everyone on this website like to b!tch?
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Personally, I see more camaraderie in this forum when guys come together to commiserate about the latest evil banshee who rebuffed them or took advantage of their AFC actions. Misery loves company.
I only visit the website for the HF and AE forum because the rest are just regurgitating the same exact thing from last year, the woman-hating is annoying, and general negativity is irritating to say the least.

comic_relief

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Let it go , and stop pretending your above a handful of disgruntled rAFC's blowing off steam.

At least theyre at the 2nd stage (anger), which is leaps and bounds beyond where you are.
Is there light at the end of the tunnel???? You been *****ing and whining for a while now .:whistle:
i hope you get onto next stage soon.....

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Camaraderie amongst the bitter idiots maybe. Meanwhile more experienced members get scared away when they could be helping the newbies.

A lot of you guys are saying it's just a "stage," but here it's a stage that's embraced far too much. And one that should be skipped, or at the very least limited. Women really aren't the b1tches a lot of guys here make them out to be unless you project yourself as someone those women want to avoid. Who do you think those women want to avoid? Bitter women haters maybe? It's a downward spiral.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My theory: Many guys here would rather blame other people than accept their own faults and do something to change them.

That goes for men and women alike - lazy people love to b!tch!

M

Ms. LadyBug

Deus ex Pianoforte said:

EDIT: Worse, in general. Should've clarified that earlier.
yup, thats why 85% of the crimes in this country are committed by men. Yeah, good point. Stop hating your mother!

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
I think they're just retarded, man. I used to work with these guys at a movie theater that would always fawn over the hot girls that came in. Usually they gave them free stuff, or just straight up let them in for free. I think, maybe subconsciously, that they have a better chance of sleeping with them if they are extra nice and give them free ѕhit. :rolleyes:
Yeah, you're right. They should have used the Deus method. "oh god here comes a girl!!! (mumble to yourself) look away, be strong! look away, be strong! go away evil b'itch. oh no, she looked at me! dont look, be strong!"

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Sure, God. I'm the troll. Stop making it so easy for me.
hahaha. yeah, quote a troll for support. you have lost it man, at least you used to be a decent troll.