Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are asian women like that?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I noticed that there are many girls from abroad on tinder. I found out that you can change your location and changed my location to asia.

Within a week I got 2-3 matches and 0 dates here in my area and that’s why I was shocked what happened when I changed my location.

I literally got 50 matches a day even though I was picky af. ALL of them were down to meet and give out their numbers.
Even fcking models. Legit models I even cammed with them on WhatsApp and they were so interested.
I even made some girls send me nudes and show me their naked bodies on camera.

all these girls complimented me on my looks told me how hot I am etc.

how can there be such a difference between Asia and Europe?
Still can’t believe what happened it was crazy.

However I have to change my location back so I don’t live in a fantasy world

but one thing is sure. I will travel to Asia and upgrade my notch count from 5 to triple or quad digits

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be aware that in the 3rd world, women, at least poorer ones, only have their virginity to offer. So if you go smashing girls over there, you are taking away their one and only bargaining chip.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be aware that in the 3rd world, women, at least poorer ones, only have their virginity to offer. So if you go smashing girls over there, you are taking away their one and only bargaining chip.
yeah but most of these women weren’t poor and some of them admitted that they aren’t virgins.

i texted with 0 game and they all chased me. Just crazy

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well as long as you're looking to bang loose women... have at it. A lot of Asian countries still believe in shotgun weddings.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well as long as you're looking to bang loose women... have at it. A lot of Asian countries still believe in shotgun weddings.
fck european women they are not better. If a guy like me can’t even match with an average chick there is something wrong with them.

You’re not necessarily better if you can attract western women. They are not better than africans or Asians imo

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I noticed that there are many girls from abroad on tinder. I found out that you can change your location and changed my location to asia.

Within a week I got 2-3 matches and 0 dates here in my area and that’s why I was shocked what happened when I changed my location.

I literally got 50 matches a day even though I was picky af. ALL of them were down to meet and give out their numbers.
Even fcking models. Legit models I even cammed with them on WhatsApp and they were so interested.
I even made some girls send me nudes and show me their naked bodies on camera.

all these girls complimented me on my looks told me how hot I am etc.

how can there be such a difference between Asia and Europe?
Still can’t believe what happened it was crazy.

However I have to change my location back so I don’t live in a fantasy world

but one thing is sure. I will travel to Asia and upgrade my notch count from 5 to triple or quad digits
Supply and demand. A white guy is considered something exotic and special in Asia, whearas in your home town you're just another average guy.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Supply and demand. A white guy is considered something exotic and special in Asia, whearas in your home town you're just another average guy.
Plus they might think he has money.

Even if they have their own careers, are they millionaires? He's likely to have more than the average guy where they live.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plus they might think he has money.

Even if they have their own careers, are they millionaires? He's likely to have more than the average guy where they live.
Maybe. There are also a lot of scammers. If you want to have a laugh, open an account on Date In Asia and put your age as 85. You'll get 21 year olds falling in love and then asking you to send money for school books.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe. There are also a lot of scammers. If you want to have a laugh, open an account on Date In Asia and put your age as 85. You'll get 21 year olds falling in love and then asking you to send money for school books.
i know what you mean but this was definitely not like that.
Maybe 2-3 girls asked for money and they looked fake anyway. The rest was dtf or down to meet.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"This guy is 85 years old and he makes 21 year old girls fall in love with him all the time through text game alone. What's his secret? Click here to buy, "text game on steroids""

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
i know what you mean but this was definitely not like that.
Maybe 2-3 girls asked for money and they looked fake anyway. The rest was dtf or down to meet.
Post some screenshots if you don't mind.

I've had similar success changing my location to Latin American countries, but then people tell me their actually prostitutes in disguise. I never met any of them cause I live in USA.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I believe you. Which countries were you looking at?
mainly Indonesia. I’m not white. I was born in Europe but originally from turkey. These women like me visually more while in Europe it’s the complete opposite.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mainly Indonesia. I’m not white. I was born in Europe but originally from turkey. These women like me visually more while in Europe it’s the complete opposite.
Indonesia is known as a place where women go crazy for white guys. It's actually a great place to travel as it's incredibly cheap and you can get 4* hotels for about 20€.

How do you find Turkey?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Indonesia is known as a place where women go crazy for white guys. It's actually a great place to travel as it's incredibly cheap and you can get 4* hotels for about 20€.

How do you find Turkey?
Turkey is the same **** as Europe. There is not much difference anymore. But yeah im sure that I would have more success than here in Europe.

i would say I’m a halfway attractive guy with a good Body but can’t even attract ugly women here. You have to be way better than the average guy so you have little success

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Turkey is the same **** as Europe. There is not much difference anymore. But yeah im sure that I would have more success than here in Europe.

i would say I’m a halfway attractive guy with a good Body but can’t even attract ugly women here. You have to be way better than the average guy so you have little success
What country in Europe do you live in?

What type of guys do the girls there like?

Gedmun

Don Juan
Reaction score
Becare mate of some of the beautiful ones. If you are after a Asian try for the ones in the provenance they are more likely to be true to who they say they are and also looks the same as their pictures. The ones from the city are mainly money hungry but all of them want a visa. I know of some ( companies ) that pay you to marry they woman. I think it's 80 K USD but this is over a 4 year period and once married or they have their citizens ship they normally will leave you and take more than what you recieved. I only know this from doing repairs in a Asian ( massage ) establishment. They tried to set me up but after doing the maths for me it wasn't worth it and also I am not to keen on Asian woman. You will notice that their history and culture are more important than yours is. Just my 2 cents worth

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alternatively, you could enroll in a university in China or Japan(if you're really smart) and meet a future doctor while you study...whatever.

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
2 examples. I have many others but as you can see I’m just talking bs and they fall for that.
Here where I live I don’t even have the chance to have such a conversation on tinder. Not even with the fatest ugliest women on tinder even though I’m not ugly.
I have a nice body, nice hair and I look pretty good but my self esteem is really fcked up because the women here act as if I don’t exist.

These Asian women are completely different and don’t Tell me it’s because of my money. I just had 3 selfies in there.

Attachments