"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

Why are asian women like that?

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
So I noticed that there are many girls from abroad on tinder. I found out that you can change your location and changed my location to asia.

Within a week I got 2-3 matches and 0 dates here in my area and that’s why I was shocked what happened when I changed my location.

I literally got 50 matches a day even though I was picky af. ALL of them were down to meet and give out their numbers.
Even fcking models. Legit models I even cammed with them on WhatsApp and they were so interested.
I even made some girls send me nudes and show me their naked bodies on camera.

all these girls complimented me on my looks told me how hot I am etc.

how can there be such a difference between Asia and Europe?
Still can’t believe what happened it was crazy.

However I have to change my location back so I don’t live in a fantasy world

but one thing is sure. I will travel to Asia and upgrade my notch count from 5 to triple or quad digits
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
Just be aware that in the 3rd world, women, at least poorer ones, only have their virginity to offer. So if you go smashing girls over there, you are taking away their one and only bargaining chip.
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
Just be aware that in the 3rd world, women, at least poorer ones, only have their virginity to offer. So if you go smashing girls over there, you are taking away their one and only bargaining chip.
yeah but most of these women weren’t poor and some of them admitted that they aren’t virgins.

i texted with 0 game and they all chased me. Just crazy
 

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
Well as long as you're looking to bang loose women... have at it. A lot of Asian countries still believe in shotgun weddings.
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
Well as long as you're looking to bang loose women... have at it. A lot of Asian countries still believe in shotgun weddings.
fck european women they are not better. If a guy like me can’t even match with an average chick there is something wrong with them.

You’re not necessarily better if you can attract western women. They are not better than africans or Asians imo
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
So I noticed that there are many girls from abroad on tinder. I found out that you can change your location and changed my location to asia.

Within a week I got 2-3 matches and 0 dates here in my area and that’s why I was shocked what happened when I changed my location.

I literally got 50 matches a day even though I was picky af. ALL of them were down to meet and give out their numbers.
Even fcking models. Legit models I even cammed with them on WhatsApp and they were so interested.
I even made some girls send me nudes and show me their naked bodies on camera.

all these girls complimented me on my looks told me how hot I am etc.

how can there be such a difference between Asia and Europe?
Still can’t believe what happened it was crazy.

However I have to change my location back so I don’t live in a fantasy world

but one thing is sure. I will travel to Asia and upgrade my notch count from 5 to triple or quad digits
Supply and demand. A white guy is considered something exotic and special in Asia, whearas in your home town you're just another average guy.
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
Supply and demand. A white guy is considered something exotic and special in Asia, whearas in your home town you're just another average guy.
Plus they might think he has money.

Even if they have their own careers, are they millionaires? He's likely to have more than the average guy where they live.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Plus they might think he has money.

Even if they have their own careers, are they millionaires? He's likely to have more than the average guy where they live.
Maybe. There are also a lot of scammers. If you want to have a laugh, open an account on Date In Asia and put your age as 85. You'll get 21 year olds falling in love and then asking you to send money for school books.
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
Maybe. There are also a lot of scammers. If you want to have a laugh, open an account on Date In Asia and put your age as 85. You'll get 21 year olds falling in love and then asking you to send money for school books.
i know what you mean but this was definitely not like that.
Maybe 2-3 girls asked for money and they looked fake anyway. The rest was dtf or down to meet.
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
"This guy is 85 years old and he makes 21 year old girls fall in love with him all the time through text game alone. What's his secret? Click here to buy, "text game on steroids""
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
i know what you mean but this was definitely not like that.
Maybe 2-3 girls asked for money and they looked fake anyway. The rest was dtf or down to meet.
Post some screenshots if you don't mind.

I've had similar success changing my location to Latin American countries, but then people tell me their actually prostitutes in disguise. I never met any of them cause I live in USA.
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
Yes, I believe you. Which countries were you looking at?
mainly Indonesia. I’m not white. I was born in Europe but originally from turkey. These women like me visually more while in Europe it’s the complete opposite.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
mainly Indonesia. I’m not white. I was born in Europe but originally from turkey. These women like me visually more while in Europe it’s the complete opposite.
Indonesia is known as a place where women go crazy for white guys. It's actually a great place to travel as it's incredibly cheap and you can get 4* hotels for about 20€.

How do you find Turkey?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
Indonesia is known as a place where women go crazy for white guys. It's actually a great place to travel as it's incredibly cheap and you can get 4* hotels for about 20€.

How do you find Turkey?
Turkey is the same **** as Europe. There is not much difference anymore. But yeah im sure that I would have more success than here in Europe.

i would say I’m a halfway attractive guy with a good Body but can’t even attract ugly women here. You have to be way better than the average guy so you have little success
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
Turkey is the same **** as Europe. There is not much difference anymore. But yeah im sure that I would have more success than here in Europe.

i would say I’m a halfway attractive guy with a good Body but can’t even attract ugly women here. You have to be way better than the average guy so you have little success
What country in Europe do you live in?

What type of guys do the girls there like?
 

Gedmun

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
28
Age
45
Location
Australia Sydney
Becare mate of some of the beautiful ones. If you are after a Asian try for the ones in the provenance they are more likely to be true to who they say they are and also looks the same as their pictures. The ones from the city are mainly money hungry but all of them want a visa. I know of some ( companies ) that pay you to marry they woman. I think it's 80 K USD but this is over a 4 year period and once married or they have their citizens ship they normally will leave you and take more than what you recieved. I only know this from doing repairs in a Asian ( massage ) establishment. They tried to set me up but after doing the maths for me it wasn't worth it and also I am not to keen on Asian woman. You will notice that their history and culture are more important than yours is. Just my 2 cents worth
 

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 22, 2021
Messages
633
Reaction score
385
Age
46
Alternatively, you could enroll in a university in China or Japan(if you're really smart) and meet a future doctor while you study...whatever.
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
2 examples. I have many others but as you can see I’m just talking bs and they fall for that.
Here where I live I don’t even have the chance to have such a conversation on tinder. Not even with the fatest ugliest women on tinder even though I’m not ugly.
I have a nice body, nice hair and I look pretty good but my self esteem is really fcked up because the women here act as if I don’t exist.

These Asian women are completely different and don’t Tell me it’s because of my money. I just had 3 selfies in there.
 

Attachments

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top