Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why are alcohol brands suddenly promoting transgenderism and feminism all at once?

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bud Lite, Miller Lite, and now Absolut.

Why is this all happening at once? Is it a coordinated effort?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You forgot Jack Daniels....

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'd think...

World's gone crazy. Seriously, it has.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called money. Corporations do not care about causes. However in the case of Bud Light the plan backfired, at least temporarily.

The only coordinating would be price fixing. They're not going to share their ideas and give the other guy an advantage.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t drink often so I don’t really care but I find it funny myself

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Publicly coordinated.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to talk radio today and they had mentioned going into Target and seeing a display right at the front, where there had never been a display before, and it was all clothes promoting transgenderism. Sayings and slogans on the shirts and such. These guys were talking about how this transgender thing came out of nowhere but has gone everywhere fast.

It's not just us, the manosphere, noticing this. However, the sheep will keep being sheep regardless....until they are slaughtered. Because that's what sheep do.

The pendulum should swing back....it will but when is the question....and at what cost.

Very strange times we are in.

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was listening to talk radio today and they had mentioned going into Target and seeing a display right at the front, where there had never been a display before, and it was all clothes promoting transgenderism. Sayings and slogans on the shirts and such. These guys were talking about how this transgender thing came out of nowhere but has gone everywhere fast.

It's not just us, the manosphere, noticing this. However, the sheep will keep being sheep regardless....until they are slaughtered. Because that's what sheep do.

The pendulum should swing back....it will but when is the question....and at what cost.

It's entirely unorganic. I believe the transexual movement might actually be the one to start the pushback. It's far too insidious of a movement in all of its dynamics and existence to just be tolerated. Even women are pushing back against it, and they are usually the frontrunners for pushing any lgbt directive. Granted, it's also women's fault for bringing it in.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The cost will be severe. An overcorrection.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's either one of these or both of them:

1. All these companies being owned, controlled or funded by similar people and groups with different interests than the general public.

2. Hire a bunch of weirdos because they're cheap or because you insist on basing your operations in a certain area, then after many years they work their way up to power and influence while still being crazy.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Tranny Dylan Mulvaney is an influencer to the teenage female crowd on at least two social media platforms. Calls will be coming to investigate certain alcohol companies for attempted back door advertising to minors which is illegal…
Follow the corporate profit motive…
Where they screwed up was underestimating their core customer base backlash which is obviously substantial …