Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why america has so many movements?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a Democrat was in power or even a more sane Republican than Trump there is no way the protest would have been at this level.
What you're leaving out is that the Dems (and their media) are actively encouraging and promoting the protests, and are actively trying to keep racial tensions stirred up, because it's an election year. It's to their benefit if people feel they are being oppressed and victimized, because that's their base. The coronavirus lockdown has also contributed to the level of protest, because people were fed up and irritable being locked up, and there are so many people out of work right now, their full time job is protesting.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because most people are too weak for solitude or individual solutions and need to join things to feel important.

Happens on either side, whether it's the destructive SJWs or the freedumb fighters who couldn't deal with two months of Netflix detention + a nurse's mask.

Rather than find ways to better themselves and use their time wisely they seek out other complainers and blow their time and money on group actions, which are far less effective and paint a huge target on your back anyway.

Groups become organizations, organizations become institutions. As Groucho said, who'd wanna be in an institution?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you're leaving out is that the Dems (and their media) are actively encouraging and promoting the protests, and are actively trying to keep racial tensions stirred up, because it's an election year.
I don't feel that I'm leaving anything out in my assessment, but I would suggest that you think fairly about this. If you think there is biased media then you are ignoring that the media you are listening to could be biased as well. Trump called Covid19 fake news. Do you still think that Covid19 is a hoax made up by the Dems because its election year? Do you remember Trump making that claim? Do you know how many lies Trump has said that has been documented on CNN? So, I think your sources are biased.

zekko said:
It's to their benefit if people feel they are being oppressed and victimized, because that's their base.
The Covid19 virus also happened during the election year and put the economy upside down. It's also to their benefit if Trump fails in his handling of the virus and economy, and indeed he is, so according to your flawed logic, are you going to blame the Dems for that as well?

zekko said:
The coronavirus lockdown has also contributed to the level of protest, because people were fed up and irritable being locked up, and there are so many people out of work right now, their full time job is protesting.
If you are going to blame the protests on the Dems then you are going to also have to blame Covid19 on the Dems. It's not a fair assessment that Trump's failure as a leader is promoting the Dems because he's failed to handle the Covid virus and is failing to to deal with long standing issues of racial injustice in the country and in fact is adding more fuel to the fire with his antics. The Dems are not adding fuel to the fire by saying they are not listening and feeling brutal repression is the only response as what Trump has said about this.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think there is biased media then you are ignoring that the media you are listening to could be biased as well.
I don't "think" the media is biased, it's a fact. I watch several different news sources, you can see which way each one leans, it's obvious. It's also very clear that it is to one agenda's benefit to keep these protests going at least into November, and they do their best to stir that pot. I had a recent post about how there used to be the Fairness Doctrine, but that is a thing of the past, and now news networks have agendas.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't "think" the media is biased, it's a fact. I watch several different news sources, you can see which way each one leans, it's obvious. It's also very clear that it is to one agenda's benefit to keep these protests going at least into November, and they do their best to stir that pot. I had a recent post about how there used to be the Fairness Doctrine, but that is a thing of the past, and now news networks have agendas.
Like I said again, it's also to one agenda's benefit that they are resurgence with Covid-19, but in this case you can't blame the Dems on Trump or Republican governors stupidity. Just because it's in a benefit doesn't mean anything to me if its still caused by the ignorance and stupidity of Trump.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like I said again, it's also to one agenda's benefit that they are resurgence with Covid-19, but in this case you can't blame the Dems on Trump or Republican governors stupidity. Just because it's in a benefit doesn't mean anything to me if its still caused by the ignorance and stupidity of Trump.
I'm not blaming Covid on anybody, but if you want to discuss that, go to a different thread where it's on topic.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are not getting the point.
You're saying people are using Covid for political gain. That is absolutely true, and both sides are doing it. Your spin on it is just as biased as the different media outlets. States who weren't hit as hard initially are starting to get hit more now. There's a delicate balance between containing the virus and destroying the economy. Every time you do one, it's at the cost of the other. This is one subject where it's easy to just stand by and point fingers, which I think is ridiculous.