Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Alpha, Beta, and Sigma males are nothing but brainwashing sales tactics

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s true. With a history of success and failure, a man can analyse his progress and eventually synthesise what does and doesn’t work. It’s an ego-less and almost cold process that a man must go through. You have to be totally unsentimental and focused if you want to go on this journey.

I was born into the same brainwashed mind fvckery that everyone else was born into. I only learned how to successfully bang women on the regular by analysing my failure and trying different things.

I also quickly learned that truly helpful advice is suppressed by leading men, and BluePill advice is encouraged because a huge part of this game is hiding information from common men so that they stay BluePill and ineffective with women. That’s the purpose of the BluePill. Once I realised that the BluePill is actually a malicious mind virus perpetrated by sabotaging Alphas, the entire Game became very clear to me.
same thing with jobs , you will never really be thought the importan stuff that actually will help you become amazing at whatever you do . People do not want more competition

you have to learn it yourself , or hopefully be super lucky and find a mentor

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. Leadership and intelligence do not necessarily imply success with women. But you know what does? Propensity for violence. This much cannot be disputed. How else do you explain the fact that you often see hot women with complete scumbags? Show me a moderately "successful" criminal and I will show you a man who is swimming in pvssy. And that's because women instinctively and subconsciously interpret violence as a alpha trait. More so than any other trait.
I am quite sure that most criminals have a sh1tty sentimental life or date ugly girls :)

jusr Because you see a couple of them doing well , it does not mean that all of them do well

you are biased in your observations as you are only looking at the successful ones and not at the overall population

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alpha in terms of seduction means a guy that is successful with women . A guy that is successful with women will
Also know what is sexy and what it is not , because he has experience

same difference between a pro driver and the average joe that uses the car to go to work and sometimes to do a road trip

the pro driver will know how to squeeze the best out of the car , while the average joe will be afraid when he is taking a more steep curve ( and will slow down due to being afraid )
I disagree. An actual alpha does not have to do much to seduce women. They are drawn to him by virtue of his demonstrated dominance and social value. An alpha male would have his pick of women from his social circle because he is the king of that social circle. He wouldn't even need too run game on random females. You will never see an alpha male prowling the local mall and asking questions like "excuse me, can I have a female perspective on..."

Seduction has nothing to do with being alpha. In fact, I would argue that it is a beta male's tool. Betas (who are 95% of the population) cannot rely on natural dominance so they have to develop techniques to get around it.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree. An actual alpha does not have to do much to seduce women. They are drawn to him by virtue of his demonstrated dominance and social value. An alpha male would have his pick of women from his social circle because he is the king of that social circle. He wouldn't even need too run game on random females. You will never see an alpha male prowling the local mall and asking questions like "excuse me, can I have a female perspective on..."

Seduction has nothing to do with being alpha. In fact, I would argue that it is a beta male's tool. Betas (who are 95% of the population) cannot rely on natural dominance so they have to develop techniques to get around it.
then how would you explain all the rich guys in the world dating extremely ugly women if this would be true ?

if you were right then bill gated and bezzos should date only the cream of the crop

last time when I checked , bezzos was dating an old Latina women that looks like a trannie

most successful guys , especially in business , have a very poor love Life and date sub Par women

do you think that women are looking forward to hear musk talking about how rocket engines are designed or whatever other autistic things he is talking about ? That sh1t is too much even for a guy to listen that is not autistic

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Matrix Alphas - the classic profile is your Bezos and Gates. And they are just frontmen clowns for the true hidden power that runs the world.
guys that I have seen With the hottest women are the guys doing extreme sports ( bike jumping , mountain bike , etc etc )

never saw a guy with an ugly girl from this category

those guys most likely have little to no social life , as people can not relate with a guy that is risking his life for nothing . Those sports are extremely poorly paid

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
same thing with jobs , you will never really be thought the importan stuff that actually will help you become amazing at whatever you do . People do not want more competition
Care to elaborate on this some more?

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Care to elaborate on this some more?
you will only be reached how to do 80-90% of the thing , but never the part that it is actually driving value

basically you will learn the execution part , but not the part on why it is done like that , so you can not apply your knowledge anywhere else but there , and to always need someone to change the process for you ( as you can not do this on yourself )

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
then how would you explain all the rich guys in the world dating extremely ugly women if this would be true ?

if you were right then bill gated and bezzos should date only the cream of the crop

last time when I checked , bezzos was dating an old Latina women that looks like a trannie

most successful guys , especially in business , have a very poor love Life and date sub Par women

do you think that women are looking forward to hear musk talking about how rocket engines are designed or whatever other autistic things he is talking about ? That sh1t is too much even for a guy to listen that is not autistic
Being rich and being dominant are two completely different things. You can be both, or neither, or one of the two. You don't became an alpha male because you win the lottery or because your startup goes public. True alphaness is biological. You can't buy it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My simple little brain considers these labels to be simple shorthand for a man’s general way of dealing with life.
“Alpha” is shorthand for a man who displays dominance.
“Sigma” is shorthand for a man who displays aloofness and independence.

Both are attractive to a large percentage of women. Both types are usually successful with women. My observation though is that alphas are deeply driven to score the P ( and are pretty much addicted to it), while the sigma can take it or leave it. The sigma has no shortage of supply. He simply picks and chooses carefully.
The word, “Alpha” means something different in the animal kingdom than what it means in humans.
It’s shorthand for a dominant personality type, and not much more than that.
As a sigma myself, I know I can always dominate the agreed-upon group alpha just by biding my time. The sigma seems completely harmless and neutral when he joins a group, but he gradually takes over the group without the members even realizing it. The alpha will always underestimate the sigma as the sigma is far more intelligent and resourceful than he. The alpha usually becomes the victim of his own alpha ness.